It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Ufo shooting out of the ocean[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

Can you post the FULL 2.1 megapixel photo?

Somehow I think this request will -never- be fulfilled.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
hi - can you tell us EXACTLY what camera you used ? because the file size - even for a 2.1mp old camera is very small i would expect at least 800 * 600 from a 2mp cam why have you presented us 350 * 258 ?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Lots of rude people here all of a sudden, wow.

Well not much I can do or say, but I know what I saw, most people have never seen ufo's and continue to have closed minds, but it's okay because one day it will happen to you and you will believe that something is out there. One day..

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

You have to understand,there are a lot of critical minds here.

Posting a downgraded picture that has been run through photo editing software is not enough to be entirely objective about.

Your camera should produce an image approx 1600 by 1200 pixel.

By posting the unedited original it will be easier to zoom in on and check for details.
Thanks again.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

It's not brand camera, its made by Huang-Si, in China. Costs 5 american dollars in the swap shops. Does not come with any manuals, box or anything. all it says is 2.1mp, I dont even know what CS3 is? What does that stand for?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayumi
I dont even know what CS3 is? What does that stand for?

LIAR

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It's not brand camera, its made by Huang-Si, in China. Costs 5 american dollars in the swap shops. Does not come with any manuals, box or anything. all it says is 2.1mp, I dont even know what CS3 is? What does that stand for?

It doesn't matter brand or otherwise.You will still get the approx same size of full image.

CS3 is Photoshop CS3..

As shown in the tagged details of your picture,ie tells anyone that looks-what has been used to edit the picture.

Just hook up your usb to the camera,drag and drop to a folder on your pc.
Post this to your image hosting site from there.
Then link as you did with this one.
Cheers.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

No problem ... everyone deserves a fair hearing IMO, but you have to understand that we do get a fair amount of hoaxes here and it does wear thin after a while.

Maybe it would add some credibility to your story if you could tell us what happened after the photograph was taken;

What did the object do ... fly upwards ... submerge beneath the water again ... both ... something else ?

How long was it visible ?

Did it move along a straight trajectory or change direction ?

It might also be an idea to get one of the experts in, to take a look (I'm thinking 'Internos' ... what that man doesn't know about image analysis is not worth knowing).

That way it could be proven one way or the other and if this is genuine the doubter's would have to eat their words ... if you just came here to have a bit of fun with us and it turns out to be a hoax ... then consider it a lesson learned. Either way no real harm done !

Woody

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With out taking sides here....

The 2nd post in this thread suggests that this is a fake, which is a valid post.
Then 90% of what to follow is just trolling.

Why is that?

True or not, so much hatred isn't deserved?
Fair enough, the lack of evidence doesn't prove anything, but does he deserve to be ridiculed?

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

I dont even know what CS3 is? What does that stand for?

LIAR

To me, this looks like you have opened the image for yourself in PS.

As, these is NO way of knowing what program was used as its been uploaded to Imageshack....

[edit on 4/12/2008 by Kliskey]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
As, these is NO way of knowing what program was used as its been uploaded to Imageshack....

Yeah there is.
Try it for yourself.

Right click save image to your desktop.

Click properties-then summary. Then tell us what you see yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I did.... I wouldnt have posted it unless I had tried

EDIT: Ok crap... Clicked "advanced Summary" now I see it... Oh the shame

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Surprise, surprise.

Our request for the original 2.1 MP has not been met.

Furthermore, the image has been processed in Adobe Photoshop CS3 which the OP denies to know anything about [proof of fake].

Case closed...

P.S. Why do they bother? Do they just want ATS points or are they agents trying their best to discredit the UFOLOGY cause?

What a shame.

To moderator: Please consider banning this person for spreading such blatant disinfo.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Iggy Ape has a posher system than I do obviously,

On this laptop(not my studio PC) it's just basic xp home.and under 'properties' I only get 'General' and 'Summary' with a sub tag labelled 'advanced'

It' shows CS3 under summary.. and I only have 'Elements 6' on this machine. CS3 is on the other one.

As the OP has obviously seen 'Ape's rather 'damning' evidence posted,I'm guessing he won't be back to play.
If he does come back I'd still be interested to have a closer look at the original pic.

The splash suggests a submerging angled impact from above. rather than an 'emerging object'. Eg landing whale/dolphin after a jump'.

Purely my own opinion tho.

(My edit too.)

Lol don't worry.
People rely on others NOT knowing these little bitties when they try to post ill conceived hoaxes.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Troll defeated.

ATS 1, Troll 0

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Thanks for replying, but dolphins dont fly out of the water and in to the sky. I do fish, I think I would know. Thanks

the splash you see in the photo wouldn't have happened if the object was "leaving" the water, like you claim.

the splash in the picture is what would happen on impact..

if the water DID splash while an object came out. .it would follow it's specific direction.

what you see there looks like a friggin whale breaching... with part of it' body coming back down into the water mid frame.. causing the splash.

you suck at trying to hoax things for attention..

-

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

, when all of a sudden the dolphins jolted off in to the water like something was coming and all of a sudden this shiny white chrome like object shot out of the water, exactly where the dolphins were.
p.s. sorry for the bad quality, only a 2.1megapixel.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Ayumi]

OK so if your telling the truth then where on earth are the splashes and water rips of the other (hehehe) "dolphins that jolted into the water exactly where this ufo came out" surely we would see countless white bubbles of froth from dolphin(s) PLURAL !! that have dived back into the water in the same area as this thing is coming out!! stop wasting our time!! trying to make a name for yourself, me personally would of kept pressing my finger as this thing continued to climb into the atmosphere as the speed in which it emerges from the water can not be that quick as it is barely ahead of its own exit splash which raises doubt!!! i am not a particularly clever man but this is far to sceptical and i think my observations are completely valid if anyone wishes to back me up????

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

HOW CONVENIENT!!!! who on earth buys a 5 dollar camera and keeps it!! give it to kids to play with sure but take it on a fishing trip ....... YEH RIGHT!!! can you even get 5 dollar DIGITAL camera's??

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
poor guy

star and flagged,

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Ashe 30UK
reply to post by Ayumi

HOW CONVENIENT!!!! who on earth buys a 5 dollar camera and keeps it!! give it to kids to play with sure but take it on a fishing trip ....... YEH RIGHT!!! can you even get 5 dollar DIGITAL camera's??

I owned a 23 foot boat for many years and I always brought a disposable camera for pictures. As far as being digital or not, I can't remember. I do remember they weren't much more than 10 dollars.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join