It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripple Effect and Content of Messages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
HiAliens, thank you for taking time to explain.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmmm, I registered to join this thread, but I wonder if something will be happening still. Hopefully otherwordly (or other_worldly; are you copying Hidden_Hand's change of username, or is it just coincidence
) is just on holiday and will soon be back...
I'll keep on checking...
It looked very promising I have to say. (I was fascinated by Hidden Hand as well, I have to admit)

Regards to all

[edit on 8-1-2009 by innerpeace]

[edit on 8-1-2009 by innerpeace]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherworldly
reply to post by HugmyRek

Ahh yes of course. There was the 2005 version of the Hidden_Hand thread that happened over on GodLike productions, that someone else was sure to mention during this most recent thread.

In both cases, I find it interesting that single documents were compiled... in the 2005 case, torrents still exist to this day that are active - people downloading it and reading it, as though there were a charm placed on the message contents (and there is).

People need to understand about intention use of these three things, as this is largely the topic of a special niche field of conspiratorial study I specialize in:

1) Ripple Effects
2) Charms
3) Specific (pre-planned) Contents of Messages

Another thing you can notice - the thread has been carrying on long after the "catalyst" has left. This serves to continuously draw more attention to the material. I am sure new torrents are being made of the new single document, and so the ripple effect spreads wider and wider. It is amazing to me just how effective this technique actually is, even the 2nd time around!

I would recommend that those interested in the topic agree to abandon the original thread, come here to discuss it, as I can hopefully encourage them to do by presenting excellent discourse here in this thread. I will not however go and fuel the resurfacing of the thread in Gray Zone because then I too will be fanning a fire that should be best put out.

I was hoping to have arrived in time to prevent the release of a second wave of torrents of the compiled document before we ended up psychologically back where we left off in 2005 all over again...

[edit on 4-12-2008 by otherworldly]

It's interesting that you brought up charms, while I was reading the article version I felt I was being "glamored" and mesmerized.

To me it's not a matter of HH being a hoaxer but HH spreading disinformation mixed with truth, I suspect that this could be a zeitgeist type piece of disinfo...Albert Pike said something getting people to accept the doctrine of Lucifer, this might be an little experiment, a test run of to see if a charming and well spoken individual can get discerning people - more discerning than average - to go along with it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join