It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero picture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
reply to post by FIFIGI

Personally, I think the next currecny shift will be digital with no physical currency. Now thats a 'real' scary thought.

FIFIGI is correct. It doesn't matter what you call it, the Euro, Amero, Globo, or what, the electronic currency version is certainly the thing to worry about. Everything will be trackable. Barter will be the only way to stay off the grid.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

why does it look like it was printed at home on invitation paper stock?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The bills have the strip and watermark as well as a flatchip with hologram.

Lot of work for an art student?

By the way, for the folks that believe the coins were debunked, can anyone show one instance that an amero coin was sold for less than the US dollar equivalent face value of an amero?

Riddle me this batman, why does the 1,000 amero proof coins sell to this day for 1,035 dollars? Bunk and debunk doesn't change that fact or the fact they contain mintmarks.........

Someone show me a 1,000 amero coin they paid less than 1,000 Us dollars for.

Can anyone take this open challenge? Or is the debunk as much speculation as the premise?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by FIFIGI

Yep, here's the latest design:

[edit on 12/4/2008 by schrodingers dog]

Now this is funny, unfortunately it has about as much value as our dollar does now.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Don't you know the USA is merely a pawn on the Vatican and cohorts' chessboard to ultimately rule the world?

Many powerful people including JFK died fighting the Fed.
Ending the Fed won't help.
But here's the most powerful PEOPLE POWER SOLUTION!
OUTLAWING MONEY will end this Fed evil once and for all!

WHY?
Because money is a lethal weapon the evil elites design to eventually wipe out common people!

HOW?
We the PEOPLE POWER can outlaw money anytime.

Let's decide on a date - 09.09.09 or earlier.
1. Walk into any store. Take only what's necessary.
2. Don't hoard. You can return tomorrow.
3. Tell people "The Fed and govt issue FREE money. Starting 09.09.09, everything's FREE."

Study this website and you will agree with me!
paradise-planet.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
THIS IS NOT THE AMERO!!

www.flickr.com...@N02

Look at the writing on the other side of the money!
It's a script.
www.flickr.com...@N02/490409556/

Is that REALLY gonna be on the money? lol

Com'n guys.

An artist made these.

Neither one of these links worked for me. Anyone else have trouble with them? It always raises red flags with me when a link does not work, even more so with two.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by xbranscombex]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
One more thing, I don't know if these are pics of actual Amero's or not. They might be.

I just want to know the truth. I want to know who designed them, who printed them, and if they are real.

I think that there are plans for a "North American Union" there are official documents to that effect. Vicente Fox actuall spilled the beans on it.

The SPP really exists.

It makes since to have a regional currency, when you merge all the countries of a region.

Do I think there will be an Amero? Maybe. They may call it something else. They may just call it a Dollar, but I believe at some point the Dollars we have now will have to be exchanged for the new currency.

Why not write your representative and ask him about it? We both know you will not get a straight answer; however, you should be able to make some sort of determination based on the level of ambiguity and the rhetoric he or she uses. I do this with my representative often and although I am constantly lied to, I can figure a lot out just by the lies they tell me.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
These aren't Amero currencies. They're tickets to your lovely, free vacation at a FEMA camp. Don't forget to bring smore ingredients & your most fluffy pillow!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I looked at the picture with the apparent back-dollar writing on it... I could make out these with some serious eyestrain and squinting:

Textbook experience tells us...nation's currency power against other......exports cheaper, until trade balance is achieved....path is damaging to future US living standards.This...because interest rates..in recent years... extraordinarily cheap. it would be irresponsible for...the United States to (bank?) with these... US international...

the '...' consists of text i cannot read.

If this is real, then logically this odd text is on the back because if the system broke, then dollars were worthless, you would receive these bills saying that you should accept this money as legal tender, and it would provide the reasons why the PTB would want you to accept it, telling you to disband your militia, your special money/bartering system, etc etc and to accept this as your new reality

but truthfully with the Peso and the Canadian dollars having such stark differences between them to the US dollar, I can't see Canadians accepting this when it could devalue our money, unless our dollar would crash as well, but I'm just a idiot behind a keyboard.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just a thought on this 'North American Union';
I believe Canada, although a sovereign state, is still a member of the Commonwealth, with the Queen as its Monarch, so any amalgamation with the USA and Mexico would surely have ramifications for the British as well as the peoples of North America.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The Gringo De Mexico design 'looks' more real to me than the ones posted in the OP.

Neither looks real though.
DocMoreau

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by royspeed
Just a thought on this 'North American Union';
I believe Canada, although a sovereign state, is still a member of the Commonwealth, with the Queen as its Monarch, so any amalgamation with the USA and Mexico would surely have ramifications for the British as well as the peoples of North America.

actually the queen is just a figure head and the governer general is just her speaker. but yes we still maintain very close ties to england and the US to france. the amero will never take off here in canada.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Why not include all of North America and not just Canada, US and Mexico why not the other 23 countries, that has always puzzled me and the fact that is being called the Amero. Why call it the amero at all if only 3 countries would be apart of it offically

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kvaniu
Why not include all of North America and not just Canada, US and Mexico why not the other 23 countries, that has always puzzled me and the fact that is being called the Amero. Why call it the amero at all if only 3 countries would be apart of it offically

North America - Central America - South America...this could be why.
Who knows how 'they' want to split the world.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Obviously not real.

One, they look like they were printed at home.

And Two, why does it just say “Bank of North America” in English, wouldn’t it need to have it in the languages that are official in the USA, Canada and Mexico (English, French and Spanish), just like the Euro notes.

Mikey

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The bills have the strip and watermark as well as a flatchip with hologram.

Lot of work for an art student?

Unfortunately, I don't know to whom I am responding, but could you please point out the security features you describe?

I do not see them at all. I see no holograms or strip... Nor do I see a watermark.

Maybe it is because they don't exist, and these bills are fake?
Even the source image thatthey are from is only 375 pixels x 500 pixels so you cannot discern the serial numbers being identical.

DocMoreau

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join