It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messed up Deja Vu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
when i get Deja Vu it is a bit different from when i first saw it

kk first time i was 13 i had a dream that my mate was basically burnt then 2 days later him and one of his mates burnt down a pub and he got nstuck inside

i tend to have Deja Vu every 2 days or so but... there is always something wrong with the person i am talking to and it freaks me out same surrounds,person,conversation and clothes just they are different
e.g in a wheelchair when they can walk or in a sling when they have nothing wrong with their hands
if any1 has info on wat is goin on with me pl help i have gone to about 10-15 websites seeking help so plz reply on my thread

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I get similar messed up De je vu.

I may be watching out the window and the same thing comes on the radio and the kids are talking about the same things I have already experienced, yet there will be one difference in the scene, and it usually fills me with a feeling of fear.

I know there is something missing from the picture but cannot put my finger on it, this has happened more over the last year or so, although I get De je vu only a few times a year now, I used to get it more like once a month.

The occurances are less frequent, yet last longer and longer

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I dont know what you guys are talking about, im the complete opposite. Now a days when I get deja vu, I know that I am experiencing it instantly and I immediatelly begin to think "whats about to happen" and try and guess whats about to happen, cause I know i am about to experience something 'I have already experienced'..

Like, at the moment it hits, you turn to look at your dog, and you just KNOW hes about to lay down and look towards you. Then voila, as if your psychic he lays right down and looks up at you. A short moment of ... I knew it! ... commences and then your stuck waiting for your next dejavu.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am getting exactly the same thing as you described as knowing the dog will sit up or a bird will fly past the window in advance, but there is a missing element that I know is meant to be there but isn't.

I don't know if it is actually there and I am not seeing it or not.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
unfortunately with me, i tend to forget my dreams (which are my premonitions), and the second deja vu happens, it is usually a minute long *minimum*. Not so short with a dog laying down and looking at you kinda thing. And when I'm having the dejavu, I can suddenly think "Oh, I remember this dream now!", but unfortunately for me, I have to ride the 'minute-long' (or however long it lasts) scenario all over again, but it always makes me ill. Like sea-sickness.

Only problem is, I tend to forget these dreams, as I say, and I can sometimes have them a year in advance! Doesn't friggin' help in the least, hehe! All kinds, from passing exams, falling over, a plane crash (I wasn't there in person to actually witness it - but when it was on tv a certain 'band' were on it - wasn't a major crash thank god!), phone calls, car journeys, lots of random things.

Can't help you with your dejavu, am afraid OP, however, if you're saying you might be having premonitions, you might be able to use this to your advantage, that is if you have them with enough time, and with enough information given to you through this dream? Just try and monitor them and keep a pad of paper and a pen by your bedside, so at least you can write them down as soon as you wake up

new topics

top topics

join