It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner Exposes New Amero (Again!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hal Turner has produced new pictures of the Amero. Can anyone prove that is is a fake?

halturnershow.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by brad19610

Whether these pics are real or not, what is real is that our currency will go into hyperinflation, leaving .gov with no other chioce but to devalue and convert to another currency.....it has happened many times before and is the inevitable course of every fiat currency...

BTW, for those stashing physical gold, keep in mind that it has been confiscated in the past under very similar circumstances that we are facing today

[edit on 4-12-2008 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by brad19610

Let's start with your guy, Hal. And allow me to exceprt just the beginning of his bio:

Harold "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week, and depended on donations by his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008. In August his website also closed down, though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including rounding up and killing Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.[3] In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got in a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a racist coward. Turner has made numerous threats against political figures on his website and in other forums.

...and that's just for starters. If anyone bothers to read the footnoted link, they will see the rest of the measure of that man.

I think we at ATS can do better...

Having said that, he would be the perfect unknowing dis-info agent type.

He is clearly an extremist ego-maniac who believes he speaks for the 'common man' and grasps desperately at whatever strings of 'power' find themselves cast in his general direction, and he has seemingly learned how to knit those strings into something of use to him (hmmm... that desc. is also reminding me of a few other 'leaders'... ).

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Mr Turner certainly has some extreme positions...

Subject has been discussed here on ATS

Some have claimed to debunk this here

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Beat me to it.......thanks for your post

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This man has already been debunked on several occasions. In his most recent failure he presented the "amero coin" which he claimed he had stolen but instead got it from www.designscomputed.com...

I fail to see why people still buy in to what this man says.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hal Turner is a whack job and has zero credibility. He has been debunked over and over again. The amero coin he had was a novelty.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This looks like a piece of printer paper to me.

Something he threw in photoshop in about 30 mins and printed up.

My two cents.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by cg001]

join