It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Americans and Crime Rates in USA, WHY???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

consider everything today a lie. Created by liars. These criminal wanna-bes and thugs are merely imitations of a brainwashing tactic used by elite insiders of governments and corporations to create a politcaly desired effect.

These violent ignorant thieves dont realise they are the dupes, the dupers dont realise they themselves are already duped, they just dont yet see how. and wont.

crime is contrived by the contrived status quo existant today. For example if everyone was at the same level of intellect from birth, and society dodnt have these roads already paved such as rap culture, born out of oppression and self victimisation. We would see very different outcomes.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
double post sry..

[edit on 4-12-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
I think the root cause is poverty.

I also am poor. I do not collect welfare, food stamps, or other aid. I also do not pimp, deal drugs, steal cars, or burglarize homes. Poverty is not an excuse.

I believe the root cause is the idolization of the "gangsta" lifestyle.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Its all about money. Most of the people Black or otherwise who commit violent crimes are poor.
You don't see Colin Powell or Condi Rice playing the stereotypical gangster role that the MSM enjoys the portrayal of.

Hardcore Drugs have always been dumped in the ghetto. Heroin first surfaced in Harlem, NYC in the 1930's. Crack first appeared in the ghettos during the 80's.
Blacks don't bring these drugs into our country and profit. They're brought in by our own CIA, the jets used to traffic these Narcotics have been traced shuttling prisoners to/from Gitmo.

Currently though, The rest of of America is getting their taste of the destructiveness of drugs with the influx of Meth Amphetamine labs in rural America.

Blacks due to discrimination as well as the diminishing number of well paying jobs in the US have twice the unemployment rate @11% as the rest of the US population, even though for the past 20 years, more Blacks have attended and completed higher education.

Unfortunately, to not harp entirely on Blacks, we have similar stats apply to Native Americans.

Look at the these statistics of the Lakotah. (Sioux)

Poverty

-- median income is a shocking $2600 - $3500 a year;

-- 97% of Lakotahs live below the poverty line - unmatched anywhere in the world except by other indigenous peoples; and

-- most families can't afford heating oil, wood, propane or any way to heat homes.

Unemployment

-- it's at 80% or higher

-- government funding for job creation is lost through cronyism and corruption.

Incarceration

-- the rate for Indian children is 40% higher than for whites;

-- 21% of South Dakotan prisoners are Indians yet they comprise 2% of the population;

-- Indians have the second largest state prison incarceration rate in the nation after blacks; and

-- most Indians live on reservations that are supposed to be self- governing - in principle, that is; around 2% of Indians live under state jurisdiction.

Drugs and Alcohol

-- drug addiction afflicts over half of Lakotah adults; two known meth-amphetamine labs are allowed to operate; and

-- alcoholism affects 90% of families.

What is common between these people is segregation. Poor Blacks remain in segregated ghettos (where they tend to remain) due to their economic and education situation and Native Americans who were forced onto reservations (or face genocide) which has resulted in a similar plight.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Its all about money.

No it's not. I've seen way too many black kids sons and daughters of incredibly rich families in CT overnight pick up the 'ghetto' accent (ax/ask for example) followed by a dramatic drop in grades. And usually to appeal 'treal' to the class of failure they wish to befriend they go off on petty crime sprees and steal their parents firearms. There's nothing quite like watching a privileged class "gang battle" with huge homes in the background and BMW's (not the ghetto trash type) in the driveways.

It's all about morons being morons.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

When is the last time you saw a white man selling drugs to black folks in the ghetto? NEVER. However white people drive to the ghetto to buy drugs from black drug dealers ALL THE TIME. WISE UP!! Black gangsters are poisoning their brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters with drug addiction, then forcing them into prostitution and other forms of crime to pay for it.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greysave

You come across to me as extremely racist. You want to blame everything that is wrong on the Whites.

I quote "Why did white people kill all the Natives? There are over 3 million indigenous people alive in the US and Canada.

Another quote "I can tell you why their is so much crime in black communities. Its because we still get asked dumb a$$ racist questions." Somehow, I don't think that is the answer.

Here's another quote "How about this, you enslaved a race, killed them, separated them from family, and completely destroyed their culture. After you free them, you still kill them chase them and let them know that they are nothing because they are black. You do this for 400 years."
What was the color of the skin of the person who wrote the Emancipation Proclamation? What were the colors of the skin of all the people who worked on all the civil rights legislation in the 1960s?

My ancestors did not own slaves. In fact they did not get to this country until the early 1900s. They came here poor. Some are still poor. I'd love to be able to give you the typical American dream story of rags to riches but that hasn't happened.

History is full of civilizations in conflict and the atrocities that have been committed. We can all sit around and blame people about the past but that won't do any good.

So the real question is how do we go forward and create a better world? How should the issues brought up by this post be addressed. Here is one attempt that seems to be working. Nagging for Success

To bury your head in the sand and not see a problem does nothing towards offering a solution. Blaming others also doesn't solve anything. Solutions take hard work.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Blacks due to discrimination as well as the diminishing number of well paying jobs in the US have twice the unemployment rate @11% as the rest of the US population, even though for the past 20 years, more Blacks have attended and completed higher education.

Not discrimination. You cannot expect to find a job if you cannot even speak English, dress properly, or deal in a non threatening manner with the general public. Gangsters don't want real jobs anyway. They have only themselves to blame. Stay in school. Learn proper comportment and speech.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Not discrimination. You cannot expect to find a job if you cannot even speak English, dress properly, or deal in a non threatening manner with the general public. Gangsters don't want real jobs anyway. They have only themselves to blame. Stay in school. Learn proper comportment and speech.

100% truth. which is why i think it is funny that they think obama will pay for their bills. that black lady even said it at obama's big speech.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Clearly the responses you have gotten are without logic.............If you truly want to understand history and not his-story then you shall see the light. Oppression was not handed to blacks it was forced and the answer to that question i suggest you seek for yourself...........how far does the rabbit hole go apt pupil?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

hold proportionate amounts of each? dude it holds CRIMINALS of all races. end of story! the 40 40 and 8 to 1 stats prove African americans go to jail more than whites PER CAPITA. I hope it changes. African Americans haev had a ahrsh time, and are only 40-60 years out of the Second Civil Rights Act. I hope they help themselves out of povterty, cause there is an extreme link between the two. I hope they value education and learn technical skills. that the only way they, and many, will thriev is with an education. and its hard. and it sucks!! I cant wait to get out of college. Im soo broke. but i gotta still bnag it out...and live off $ 25 bucks a week.

The fact is its true. And plese dont call me a racist because of it.

But! im not committing crimes to get money. As easy as it woul dbe to go to the mob (down the block at a store called anthonys) and get those types of jobs, Im stickin it out. I got my haircut today and they were all talkin in Italian and handed a huge cash wad over. HUGE. Whatever.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

Originally posted by rizla
I think the root cause is poverty.

Show me 'poverty' in the US!

At least one car, two tv's, one of which is widescreen, at least one phone & cellphone.
Housing with air conditioning, so much money, they can buy food a convenience stores that charge 25%± more than grocery stores.

Poverty's not the problem.

Free handouts is the problem, if they were made to work, those numbers would be different.

I happen to live in a community with a lot of black people and I can tell you that poverty is in fact a big part of the problem. Encouraging people to work would help for sure, but so what? people who can't afford school don't make such great workers. So we get back to poverty.

How many of these young black males have plans to go to college? how many have parents that could have saved for a college education?

Poverty is a relative term. Sure people in the US can afford food, but the dividing line, in my opinion, is who can afford a higher education and who cannot.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Think it's bad now?
Wait till the NBA All Star Game comes to your town.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
[

then i realized that oh you are in a different country and you all do things differently there. so is what you're saying true? black americans are treated more harshly in courts than white?

hmmm. I have no criminal record, but perhaps should. Im italian and Irish, and liek upper middle class, and my dad, in the past, has like nodded to judges and gotten me like less points or whatever. Howver, i do go to every court hearing in a suit and tie, most of them are for traffic violations ( i dont have anything else, never have hopefully never will, less im a terrorist from Bushs view
), but I think understanding where the judges are coming from would help out alot.

Dont go in jeans. Sunday best! yes sir and no sir! take our piercings. shave. know hes in charge, know hes probly conservative acting ( meaning keeping in line iwth the status quo). LAst but not least, go with your father (if he is around) i stress this over mother because I think fathers have a better rapport with judges. Just an opinion however. The rest works! ive gotten out of multiple points, maybe 9? I shouldnt have a liscence. (dont drive in PA, I drive too!)

thats it from me.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

people who cant afford school arent good workers. good one crackpipe. That doesnt make sense at all.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

So true, its so easy to talk people out of money. I literally could make 40 bucks on a beerrun, and try not to. Throw around buzzwords and people eat it up. The evils of marketing. Imglad the people of India are starting to resist, or bad whites will rule the planet. us good whites get mad benefits from it, but its wrong.

Thats y i hope jesus comes soon. level the playing field.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
inked up

I make 43k a year and live a wonderful life. Its not about getting over it and for you to say that and go on to say " i have black friends" shows me where you are. go back to sleep..

Wildbob77

If your white you benefit from the worldwide system of global white supremacy.
You either use this to do good, bad , or complain like most do. Denying this is ignorance

[edit on 4-12-2008 by magnetik]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by difsjf
What I got from the original post was that this person realizes they've been taught to take the fact that there is a disproportionate amount of black crime and that they are terribly discriminated against in the media for granted.
But now the OP is wondering, why is that happening?

This book will answer why.

edit to add that I think everyone who's posted in this thread (as well as anyone who has interest in matters like these) should read this book. It's a real shocking and eyeopening page turner. Imo, this book explains what a majority of blacks have known and felt all along.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

[edit on 4-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I just want to add something different on this topic. I had a bad car accident in late '89, that left me with a head injury. I am pretty well recovered now, but it was at just the time I needed to be starting a career. Noone will hire me now. Not even the Fed, who is under presidential directive to. They are above the law. I have a genius IQ, went to five colleges but never got a degree, but tried to start my own business. That is all gone now. All of it. My church ran me out, my family~well that's another story but lets say they are history, my friends except one, and now I understand the whole thing of not being able to get work, or acceptance. I get pulled over, and the cops INVENT reasons to arrest me or write a ticket. The 'brothers' are banding together to deal with this crap. And I am not a brother. I know the Federal Reserve is counterfeiting trillions, and the banks more trillions. They are criminals who are not being arrested or even disparaged. I now understand that the kind of crime has everything to do with high prison populations of color. Our society is permeated with crime. Right up to the 'judges'. THIS is why having hope in Jesus is so important to me. Otherwise, hopeless. And for any of you athiests who want to bash me, before you do, explain how the 2nd LAW of Thermodynamics is consistently violated by evolution. And Evolution is a preposition, not a theory, as it has not enough evidence to qualify as a theory under scientific standards.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I haven't met but a handful of individual 'white' people who are not criminals. That might have something to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join