It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am truly glad to have stumbled upon this forum. The information provided by both sides is informative and well documented.

As we gain more information and understanding it is the process of things for our views of reality to grown and change. Since finding out there are many others out in the world that have the same ideas about things, though obviously far more knowledge, is a wonderful feeling. I find that as I try to discuss this with people they look at me like I have totally lost it. My view of reality has changed, shifted to allow for a bigger and deeper understanding. This is for me, the key to a very large puzzle that I have wrestled with my entire life. red

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

First off Skyfloating just wanted to mention you are without question my favorite thread creator and its not even close! ... I read ATS every week but I rarely have time to put together a creative post so i'm looking for an opinion and maybe a favor. Can you comment on the probability of Nazca actually being an an ancient spaceport used after the original one was destroyed? ... and to go with that .... your opinion on the "Triton" graffiti
in that area. I think our opinions may be similar but your post will just be a lot cooler . Please, please, please .....keep up your super bad azz threads. I'm sure there are alot of guys like me who cheer loudly from the shadows!!

sorry the favor was going to be some cool pics to go with your reply.

[edit on 9212008Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:06:51 -060012 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

I'll have stuff on Nazca be in my next "continued" post. Give me some time to collect some of the data on my harddrive.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Thank you too redhead

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Great thread.
I look at the Romans. When this civilisation was destryed in "living" memory. much of the technology was lost not for 100 years but 1,000 years.
What's to say that there were older civilisations more advanced than ours now! Just because they were not advanced at e.g. creating buildings, they may have been more advanced in a branch of mathematics

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

years ago I was reading something about this subject (the possibility of ancient civilizations that disappeared long before the ancient civilizations we acknowledge - not necessarily aliens) - I can't remember the name of the author - but no doubt someone in this thread knows who I'm talking about

if you look at the amount of time that would've had to pass between then and now - he suggested that metal would've eroded - the only thing that would remain would be porcelain

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

On second thought, give me about a weeks time to post on Nazca. There's a lot of contradictory material there. Wanna get it right.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In the one picture showing the solar disk and rays with what apear to be flames reminded me of the biblical account of fire and brimstone which I believe was also one of the "limited plagues" on Egypt besides the complete destruction of Sodom And Gomorrah.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The analysis of this material appears to show what seems to be more of a processed or refined brimstone or sulfer that wasn't present in the area. The alleged fallen of Sodom and Gomorrah were as cities without morals and "abominations" unto the "Lord" God or master....(race/species)

These aliens and or visitors possibly posing as gods apparently used a much more natural and safer means of destroying an apparently huge and elaborate cities.

Since there's been mention of UFOs going into volcanoes, they may have been collecting this sulfer and other gaseous materials and refining it for various purposes. They may also be sulfer based life forms or create these as soldiers. Hence the Phoenix bird rising from the ashes? possibly a clone etc.

I believe in the book of Daniel he had described visions of the future as a seer or watcher might than also: en.wikipedia.org...

The alleged hieroglyphs of what appears as advanced machinery could have been from such a visionary experience by someone or even some of the "Lord's" or masters machinery.

Let's not forget Nostrodamus as well, possibly a subject of these watchers or gaurdians ( of the timeline?) These could all be encrypted messages regardless of or in time with a cyclical event such as astronomical and or the return of some past visitors. This is suggested in some science fiction such as Stargate SG1.

Myths and accounts can always be based on an element of truth. Depending on who knows and controls the future and the timelines.

Prophecy can include cyclical events regardless of their source.

How would a visitng species act after 2,000 years? Wouldn't they have changed.

Hopefully they won't be coming back to reduce our cities and people like they may have with Sodom and Gomorrah.

sp

[edit on 4-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
continued from opening posts

The Abydos Helicopter, Tank,

In my older thread Forbidden Egyptology and in 100+ other threads on ATS, this ancient egyptian inscription is the cause of much controversy:

Take a very close look at this picture. It is self-explanatory. Egyptologists have tried to pass this helicopter, tank, submarine and airplane as “hieroglyphs” but up to now they have failed to point out where else these writings can be seen other than in the ancient Egyptian Sethos Temple in Abydos. They have also failed to translate this supposed “language”.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

this was DEDUNKED years ago. its just script. no helicopter, no submarine.

www.catchpenny.org...
www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html

"The text is part of the titulary of Ramesses II and can be translated as "The one of the Two Ladies, who suppresses the nine foreign countries." This replaces the royal titulary of Seti I that was originally carved into the stone. More technically, the actual "helicopter" seems to be a portion of the psd.t sign and the X3s.t sign on top of each other, with portions missing. An apparent change in scale also mucks things up."

and for Erich von Däniken:
I think he was clever enough never to state anything for sure. HE ALWAYS JUST ASKED , "what if "..he knew nobody could clearly proof it.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

The catchpenny link was posted several times already.

How about addressing some of the dozen other points brought up, folks.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

OMG ... no sweat. Thanks for the interest ... i'd much prefer you take your time. ... Also it recently occured to me that the AAT has a much better oppurtunity to be "proven more logical" on a thread like this with a gathering of "facts" rather than by an author who usually starts getting "debunked" by the skeptics ... which usually becomes the best argument against the theory referenced.

; you did'nt mention the "graffiti" ?..

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI

you did'nt mention the "graffiti"

Because I dont know what exactly you're referring to at the moment. 'xplain.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Quiz: Of the 15+ pieces of evidence presented, why do the skeptics keep referring to the Abydos picture (Helicopter?)

Answer: Because its the easiest to find a debunk on when typing in Google.

Laziness.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If these ET's are real, who created them? And who created those who created the Et's?
Great thread btw

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by officeresti
If these ET's are real, who created them? And who created those who created the Et's?
Great thread btw

For this you can choose three popular theories:

1. Big Bang & Evolution
2. Creationism / Intelligent Design
3. Spiritual Incarnation Theories

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Pictures of "weird looking Gods" prove nothing. We have no idea what the artistic context was for these images and it's fairly ethnocentric of us to judge that these images as so strange (to our eyes) that they must be "aliens".

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

...except of course when the text to the picture says "These are the people who descended from the sky"

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Oh sorry! ... This. www.hows.org.uk... Some would say that this was created by the same "god" that was the leader of those who laid out Nazca... and who's mothership (which may or may not have been carrying gold) created the trapezoid lines all over the flat plan that made that area so ideal to act as a spaceport. ..
[edit on 9812008Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:33:38 -060012 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

[edit on 9842008Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:38:21 -060012 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI

Oh sorry! ... This. Some would say that this was created by the same "god" that was the leader of those who laid out Nazca... and who's mothership (which may or may not have been carrying gold) created the trapezoid lines all over the flat plan that made that area so ideal.

Oh...I see. You call them "graffitti", meaning the huge animals in the landscape.

Of course I have comment on them. And yes, I relate them to the lines.

More in the post on Nazca

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So you are taking the religious claims of ancient civilizations at face value?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

So you are taking the religious claims of ancient civilizations at face value?

Ive posted a list of comparitive African Mythology and biblical Mythology (I think on page 3 and 4 of this thread) and in another thread serpent-mythology which all basically tell the same story of Gods flying around in the sky...flesh and bones Gods that is.

Being described as flying flesh-and-bones Gods I will not take the religious interpretation of these being "symbolic religious metaphors".

Neither can I say they they were all just making it up. When a detective finds similarities across the globe he must conclude that they have a common origin.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join