It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the most groundbreaking threads ever presented on ATS. The last bit of info on the spiral form nano objects was amazing and that was the first time Ive heard of them.

So much information pointing to the fact that we have no idea what went on in the history of our earth. We seem to be missing a giant piece and I think its funny that all the skeptics have given up on this thread. To much hard evidence i guess.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Now, achieve awareness of 'the Ether,' and the truth will be directly known.

First, you must find it. It is not available to science on the material plane, but only to direct experiencing by consciousness. It has other names, but it tells these knowings through the top of the head.

Thankfully, many are commenting and enlarging the intitially trite reproductions of ancient musings.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

The Ether? Thru the clouds in the heaven?

A post from another thread:

at the front of the forehead or feel a slight pressure. This is the start of spiritual awakening. The opening of the third eye. I usually get it when Im driving or performing a monotonous task. This happens when the subconscious takes over, which is kind of the same as the practise of meditation.

???

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What are the thoughts of the skeptics and believers in regards to El Fuerte, Bolivia.

See this Google video here and go to about 10.30 and you will see what I am getting at.

Two long parallel grooves are found cut into the rock heading up the mountain to the sky. Possibly a way to try to mimic the "Gods" or "ETs" and catapult an aircraft into the sky.

Let me know if you find other sources as I would be interested to know more.

Regards

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by SS,Naga

The Ether? Thru the clouds in the heaven?

Some use that term, others the old postulated "aether,' and also akasha (akashic light). It is not part of the material side of creation, but emanated from the Middle Path (Buddha), which also has many referential names: center, core, Staff of Life &c.

Nor did I say 'thru the clouds in the heaven,' but through the top of the head. The mystery plumbs the depths of the Source-of-Life.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi Skyfloating.
I really wonder the following.
Isn’t it logical to assume that when there is undeniable proof that Earth is being visited by some Extraterrestrial visitors today it’s also highly likely to assume that some Extraterrestrial visitors would have being visiting Earth back then also.
Ask yourself the question.
Is that undeniable proof yes or no already available?
For me it is undoubtly yes.

Because the truth of the matter is that there is already overwhelming evidence available today that proofs to me personal without a doubt that we are indeed not alone in the universe and even more that we already are being visited by several Extraterrestrial civilisations since at least some eight decades now.
So when you eventually can accept the fact that they are here now would it not be very logical then to draw the conclusion that it is highly likely that they where also on Earth in our past indeed?
Look to the following information what’s just a fraction of it all.
For example.

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

Look especially to these peoples backgrounds/jobs and then realise that those twenty some witnesses are just a handful of the total amount of available witnesses of the Disclosure project only.

www.topsecrettestimony.com...

www.disclosureproject.org...

In reality there are hundreds if not thousands and more of them all over the world.

Then look at these quotes made by prominent individuals of high rank and
accomplishments with significant bearing on exopolitics and the ET hypothesis.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Well yes. If they are here TODAY, that means they exist and that a whole lot more likely exist "out there" which have already been here long ago.

Dont miss the piece of hard-evidence posted on page 17 btw.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Well yes. If they are here TODAY, that means they exist and that a whole lot more likely exist "out there" which have already been here long ago.

That’s indeed the case, and I have personally no single doubt about that whatsoever, but may I ask what your personal opinion about that is; do you think they are already here today?

Dont miss the piece of hard-evidence posted on page 17 btw.

There are indeed important pieces of hard-evidence posted on page 17 which I sorely haven’t missed.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

My personal opinion is that we live within a Cosmic History that has gone on for Billions of years and will continue for Billions of years and that "they" have been near all the time and still are now and will be.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I approached this topic with an open mind, many many years ago. The countless bad examples of 'evidence' has basically tarnished my open mindedness and revealed a huge skeptic of this idea:

1. The similarity of ancient accounts, mythologies, cults and religions from all around the world...
They were created by a similar source, the human mind.

2. Out-of-place & Out-of-time Artifacts: These are archaeological findings that contradict the conventional doctrine of ancient history and/or hint at more superior knowledge of the ancients.
If you've not seen it yourself, or heard it in mainstream media, don't rely on amazing stories like a spark plug found in neolithic layers of rock.

3. Cargo-Cults: Indigenous tribes that had supposedly never been in contract with our civilization were known to mistake sailors and discoverers for “returning Gods”. This points out that these tribes had probably been visited by such “advanced Gods” at an earlier date.
No it doesn't! Your understanding of Cargo cults is so fleeting its ridiculous. The term 'Cargo cult' is used because local indigenous people came across advanced technologies (usually during wartimes, their islands were good spotter locations). They were given supplies for the use of their islands, then when the army left, they wanted more supplies. They'd dress up as sergeants and create mock landing strips - SO THEY COULD RITUALLY AsK THE GODS FOR CARGO! This only proves one thing: A sufficiently developed technology would look like magic to a society which was much less developed.

All it proves is they were visited previously by a technologically advanced group. This could have been another tribe up the road.

4. De-Evolution. Some cultures display evidence of De-Evolution rather than progress-over-time. The best example is ancient Egypt which is known to have started at its height and descended from dynasty to dynasty instead of developing. The more mediocre the Pyramids are, the later they were found to be built! This indicates a higher level of technology in earlier times than we even have records for.
How about Egypt losing its seasonal rythmn, with drought replacing the abundance of food. Building work would be reduced and suffer due to the lack of water and food. Its not devolution!

I seriously don't want to continue the debunking, because frankly it wont matter to those convinced, and any that aren't convinced will take what they can from the above.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Trojan_libido]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Updated Reference of Evidence posted since page 15.

Page 16:

* Magnetic and Electric Anomalies on, at and in the Nazca Plateau

* The Missing Links in Ancient Agriculture

Page 17:

* Ancient Nano-Spirals

* Non-Human Prehistoric Skulls

* The Ancient Mahabarate & Ramanyana confirm AAT.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Alien Sightings in Ancient China

According to "Researching Lost Records" written by Wang Jia during the East Jin Dynasty , during the time of Emperor Yao [3] four thousand years ago, a huge boat-shaped UFO floated in the air above the West Sea [4]. The UFO drifted slowly and had many lights. People aboard the UFO were seen wearing hats, and had white feathers growing all over their bodies. They had no wings but could fly. "Annals on the Five-Elements" written of the Qing Dynasty, recorded another incident involving hunting an alien. The incident took place in March of the 12th year of Emperor Kangxi [5]. Some people saw a black-faced man flying fast through the air. His body was flashing red lights, as if setting fire in the sky. When local officials heard the news and rushed over, the man suddenly disappeared.

"The Chronicle of Disasters and Unusual Phenomena, Draft History of the Qing Dynasty" recorded an incident very similar to modern reports of alien abduction. On July of the third Year of Emperor Yongzheng [6] during the Qing Dynasty, a group of villagers went into the mountains to cut bamboo in Liaojiatang of Wudu in Lingchuan. The group witnessed one villager suddenly disappear. More than 140 days later, he reappeared in his home. Fellow villagers reported that upon his return, the abducted villager was completely incoherent.

For more accounts refer to linked Source.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

My personal opinion is that we live within a Cosmic History that has gone on for Billions of years and will continue for Billions of years and that "they" have been near all the time and still are now and will be.

Interesting opinion Skyfloating thanks for sharing, I really appreciate it.

My personal opinion is the same as yours with the following add.
There are many different civilisations out there and we humans are under fully control and guidance of at least one of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Its no "stretch" for me to acknowledge an unlimited number of races and a non-intervention-treaty + guidance.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Chinese Archaeologists Ask: Why were we so advanced at the very BEGINNING of our culture?

Aliens or Ancestors? The Mysteries of Sichuan

Excerpts only (for more, see linked source):

Huang Nengfu, a professor of arts and design at Tsinghua University and an eminent researcher in Chinese clothing from different dynasties, considers the garment to be the country's oldest existing dragon robe. He also thinks that the pattern is the work of the famous Shu Embroidery.

Many theories also surround the fall of the Sanxingdui civilization, which seemingly disappeared without a trace, leaving behind objects unlike anything found in any other period of Chinese history.

Archaeologists have been left wondering what the purpose of the objects was and how such an ancient culture, at the very beginning of Chinese civilization, could be so advanced.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by ravenshadow13
As I've mentioned before, the hieroglyphic evidence is inconclusive.

For one instance of this, see the following link regarding a "helicopter" in Egypt
www.catchpenny.org...

Reminds me of the Golden Condor from the 80's childrens series Mysterious cities of gold, the plot to this show was amazing, it was a fictional story based around real facts and artefacts - bit like a kids version of the di vinci code: All the same a briliant show and an insight into people were thinking this in the 80's, and unleahed the idea upon a generation - makes you think id they were making 'think'. It certainly worked on me, this show made a real impression on me. It wqs quite an indepth story unusually found in kids tv shows.

www.fantasykat.com...

www.retrojunk.com...

Interstingly the name of the lead character 'Esteban' has quite a fitting name considering his charachters abilities: www.biblical-baby-names.com...

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
To me, the smoking gun is the Pyramids, how mathematically precise they are..

Questions?

Where did they get all the stones from?
How many people helped?
How did they move the stones?
How did they set the stones in place?
How fast did they work?
How did they accomplish all the fantastic mathematical equations embedded in the structure, such as examples of 3.14, perfect 52 degree angle, points of the compass, and Orion's Belt?
Why would there be such an emphasis on math?
How did they accomplish the task without the wheel? Supposedly it wasn't invented yet.

I guess if you make the Nile River the Milky Way it is suppose to match the Pyramids perfectly with Orions Constellation.

Isn't the case also that the Egyptians kept records of everything except for the construction of the pyramids??

A snippet: aliencases.conforums.com...

As we are constantly told, the 30-year time frame to build the pyramids of Giza is totally inaccurate and not even possible when the calculations are done. 2.4 million blocks of stone weighing between 3 and 5 tons each were quarried at the Aswan quarry, which would have been an achievement in itself with the tools available to the Egyptians. It's also known that 3 different types of stones were utilized to build the great pyramid; the inner core blocks which are visible today were limestone, the Kings chamber and other inner chambers were very hard red granite, and the polished casing stones (removed years ago to build mosques and other buildings), were white limestone. It's interesting to note that some of the red granite stones used for the King's chamber ceiling joists were 5' wide, 7' thick and 32' long, weighing up to 80 tons each. They would have had to been cut, lifted and transported to the Nile river, floated by barge, of which there are no records anywhere in Egypt indicating such tools or equipment would have been available.

Finally the 80-ton red granite stones would have had to be lifted 150 feet up, to place them where the Kings chamber and anti-chambers are located in the great pyramid. Transporting such massive stones on barges would have also been a problem, since the Nile River annually flooded before the Aswan High Dam was completed in 1970. Work could have only been accomplished about 9 months out of the year, however using the 30-year time frame we're supposed to accept, it would have been necessary to quarry, transport and set a stone every 90 seconds, 24-7, 365 days a year, to fit the 30-year time frame. As a matter of note, the144, 000 polished casing stones, weighing 15 tons each, that once covered the pyramid, would have also had to have been quarried, polished, transported and placed with a space tolerance of 1/50th of an inch between them utilizing mortar joints. Were the casing stones with mortar joints on the outer surface used to keep water out of the pyramid? I'll address that with Mr. Klein's theory later.

So Debunkers, can we duplicate the pyramids TODAY with the exact same technology they used so long ago, and finish the construction in the same time frame? Really? I don't think so...

It could be an Alien Race who puts Pyramids all over the Universe...for reasons unknown to us...

[edit on 8-12-2008 by game over man]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
www.netscientia.com...

^Makes a lot of points to Alien construction.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The tales in the ancient Indian texts read like science fiction yet are legends of very real events. I recently ordered a book (I forget the title) which contained a whole flight manual that had been included in one of these texts ! Googling the Indian texts subject will yield a wealth of information and links to scholars who have had a hand in interpreting the works. There's also an excellent thread on ATS I read through a few nights ago which presents a really excellent case for the notion of ancient India being a highly advanced society complete with space vehicles and contact with extraterrestrials , some of whom they warred with.

The enemy in question bears striking similarities to the Annunaki "Igigi" and Biblical "Grigori"...aka "the watchers", or "lesser gods" or "fallen angels" who went against the rules of the high council and mated with "man" to produce "nephilim" offspring. The Indians called the enemy in question here THE DAITYA (a race of giants) while there was also another enemy called THE SARPA who were a reptilian race.....

Here is the thread about Ancient Indian Texts

A must read for all of you interested in Ancient Astronauts.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
As I've mentioned before, the hieroglyphic evidence is inconclusive.

For one instance of this, see the following link regarding a "helicopter" in Egypt
www.catchpenny.org...

How about megalithic evidence and technological evidence?

If you think we are currently more advanced than people who built Giza pyramids, then why don't we build another one?

You know why?

Because we can NOT.

i dont think we CANT build another pyramid, surely we have the technology to do it. we can laser cut stone to within .ooo1" so there is surely a way for us to do it.

its the shear cost that prevents us from doing such things. i would imagine the cost to build a pyramid would be enourmous, and that is why we dont build another one......how does a gov't justify such a building?

i do find this to be an interesting thread however and im not going to debunk anything in it. but the excuse "why dont we just build another one" isnt good enough reason as to why we dont.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join