It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I think you mean "later date." That is not circular reasoning at all; it is very sound logic. If I found a TV remote at an archaeological site, knowing the capabilities of the people at the time, it would not be circular logic to think that it was developed at a much later date.

Yes, I meant "later date".

To say: "Because they werent that advanced, they could not have created this object, therefore it must be from a later date" is not scientific-minded because it is observing a piece of data with pre-conceived notions of what history was like.

What happened to just looking at data or an object without any preconceptions whatsoever?

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks Sky... Great thread and I am enjoying it very much...

While I cant quite prove it yet, I sense that our pre-10 000 B.C. ancestors were not all brutal savages and drooling idiots as displayed in countless books, movies, educational material, documentaries but did have spiritual, intellectual and aesthetic values we know nothing of.

Hope you can get there.. I have some ideas, so I'll contact if I can get anything concrete.

And I think that, in many ways, we DO know a lot about them, just by looking inside and saying : "how else could we get this far?"

The hints in a series of discarded "mysteries" are substantial as well...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I would propose to anyone who is here that is actually trying to obtain information on this subject that you ignore both anti annd harte; it will make your viewing experience of this data much more enjoyable: two more people to IGNORE!!!!

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nazca Part 2: Electrical, Magnetical & Chemical Anomalies

Not too long ago, the Erich-von-Daniken-Foundation funded a research project in Nazca, led by the Universidad Catolica del Peru (PUCP) and the University of Dresden (Germany), gaining the help of an interdisciplinary mix of experts from many fields.

It is forbidden to enter the area because it belongs to the UNESCO so several permissions needed to be acquired by Daniken, the Universities and respective Embassies.

One thing that had (oddly) not been done up to then was to conduct geoelectrical research in the area, something Daniken wanted done.

Unfortunately, the same group of people that had published the paper Mystery of Nazca finally solved and who were in charge of certain sections of the area, had prohibited the group to make these measurements in the areas they wanted to make them. Why exactly they banned a few harmless geoelectrical measurements remains unexplained.

Fortunately they were able to conduct geoelectrical elsewhere. And they did find an anomaly: At the end of one of the "pistas" (nasca lines) they found that the geoelectrical resistance was one thousand times higher than anywhere in the surrounding areas.

As they continued their their measurements they found more anomalous areas, some of them not on the surface but subterranean.

They proceeded to do geomagnetic measurements and discovered a significant difference between the various "lines" and the untouched surroundings. At a place called "Pampa del Calendario" they discovered anomalies higher than their state-of-the-art gear could even measure.

The chemical analysis of the soil revealed unusually high amounts of arsenic (up to 17 times higher than its supposed to be) (Nowdays arsenic is used for things like semiconducters, wafers, laser-diodes).

On their drives through the area (near a place called Ilipata), the group noticed a type of soil that was lighter than the surrounding darker soil. They picked some of it up and had it analyzed by one of the scientists present. The minerological examination revealed 70% of a formless material without any clay. Another microscope analysis revaled glass-like structures that can only exist after material has been exposed to extreme heat and very rapidly cooled down.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

in reply to youre post on page 7.
very exiting theories... what did you mean about early man, who has "mis-interpreted" things, instead of it being acient astronauts?
(i dont remember youre words exactly, but dont you catch my drift on which part i'm referring to?)

very good thread skyfloating.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Note to DrPaulsEnki: That will be my only post on Nazca since all the other information has already been posted many, many times here.

Just thought Id post something new. We've got:

* The "crackpot fraud" Daniken working with and funding universities.

* This group being banned from doing geoelectric and magnetic measurements in certain areas (Conspiracy)

* The measurements they were able to take showing strong anomalies, among them a material that is only produced by a rapid hot-cold effect.

Thats some pretty compelling evidence right there against the "Nothing unusual here" theories.

As for the "graffitti": Its only recognizable from air so it was made for those in the air. Thats all I have to say about it. Whats your take on them?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ive narrowed it down and Im pretty sure the info about the crops came from this book.

I lent it to a friend about a year ago and haven't seen i since. Its a collection of essays by scholars on this very subject and a few others. Its a great book for people interested in this topic. Does anyone else have this book, or read it to confirm about the wheat crops being drastically altered by someone who really knew what the were doing?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Since that book is a compilation of "Atlantis Rising" (mag) articles, I might be able to find that article online. Good lead.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sure enough. Chapter 29:

27--Ancient Agriculture, in Search of the Missing Links: Is the Inescapable Evidence of a Lost Fountainhead of Civilization to Be Found Growing in Our Fields? --Will Hart

And the Article: Mysterious Origin of Crop Plants

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Some relevant snippets from the article:

t is an established, scientific fact that corn is a cultigen, a plant engineered by humans. This means that it has become so altered by humans that it cannot reproduce naturally and is entirely dependent upon man’s continued cultivation. In short, it is now a manmade plant and has been for some time. Scientists have not been able to trace the lineage of corn to the ancestral wild plant. How can this be if the ‘agricultural revolution’ only occurred 7-8,000 years ago?

If you believe that our ancestors domesticated crop plants, you have to start by assuming that people without any agricultural experience were brilliant enough to select and breed the best wild seed candidates to turn into major cereal crops. It is a historical fact that in spite of 5,000 years of continuous agricultural development we have not genetically bred a new major crop from a wild species. Just how ingenious were out Stone Age predecessors who performed this agronomic feat without any agricultural or genetic knowledge?

Our hunter-gatherer ancestors mainly subsisted on leafy greens and lean muscle meats. If they lacked an extended experience with wild grasses how did they know which ones to select to turn into wheat, rye, corn, barely and rice? In other words these are still the principal food crops that our civilizations are based upon. After at least 5,000 years of continuous agriculture we do not seem to have improved upon the first selections of our ‘scientifically ignorant’ ancestors. That hardly seems logical.

This amazingly prescient selection of wild seeds seems not only more than a little surprising it looks to border on being a minor miracle. There are an estimated 195,000 flowering plants that they could have turned into food sources and primitive man chose less than .01 to base agriculture upon. This happened at a point in time when people had no concept of domesticating plants or animals, which means no experience with artificial selection.

What are the implications of our scientists not being able to trace the specific wild ancestors of modern corn, wheat, rye, barely and rice? When we look at the problem of how our ancestors, lacking in both tools and knowledge, domesticated wild plants it is really tantamount to pondering how the Great Pyramid was conceived, designed, engineered and constructed with stone tools and primitive methods. There is something out of focus in the picture we have of the history of civilization on this planet, how and when agriculture and precision-engineered architecture were developed and by whom.

The real problem with the orthodox scenario is the lack of a long incubation period during which early humans experimented with selective breeding and with constructing megalithic stone monuments. Agriculture should -- and not doubt actually does-- extend back tens of thousands of years and not the 9,000 that modern science contends. The creation of dogs from wild wolves, a true genetic engineering feat, is proof of this.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
With this sort of information, it is beyond me how people can fight this theory with such a vengeance. I am no statistician but what are the odds of these things? I am very new on this forum but the naysayers are everywhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have never heard any mention of tunnels of which reside beneath the Pyramids? I suppose it's 'one' of those secrets?

Why don't they continue to explore past the 'pit' or "Room of Chaos" beneath the single tunnel dug at the pyramid's inverse apex? I suggest that those out there request for more information about what they 'discovered' past the pit or "room of chaos".

No one has a permit to dig beneath the pyramids?

Why not?

What would have to be accomplished to get those permits?

Who are the gatekeepers and why?

Anyone have any knowledge of the above?

Pyramid tunnels

The Great Pyramid of Khufu

Forbidden knowledge link.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
humans are skeptical and ignorant... it is in our nature.

I can tell you however through my being complete honest that i know this theory to be completely true. To be blunt i think it is quite silly and unknowing of science to think we "evolved" into what we are today... when people say that (some of my friends in fact) i cannot help contain laughter. For any of you doubtful of this theory and think that we came from the ape's on this long journey to intellectual man today...

you will see some things in the not-so-distant future that will reverse those thoughts.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
I have never heard any mention of tunnels of which reside beneath the Pyramids? I suppose it's 'one' of those secrets?

Why don't they continue to explore past the 'pit' or "Room of Chaos" beneath the single tunnel dug at the pyramid's inverse apex? I suggest that those out their request for more information about what they 'discovered' past the pit or "room of chaos".

No one has a permit to dig beneath the pyramids?

Wonder why?

What would have to be accomplished to get those permits?

Who are the gatekeepers and why?

Anyone have any knowledge of the above?

Pyramid tunnels

The Great Pyramid of Kyufu

Forbidden knowledge link.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Perseus Apex]

just saw this. Don't know if you have ever heard of Agartha, but its basically where the true controllers of our world lie.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

Crud, I've been telling everybody on ATS that fact non-stop since I got on here: not one comment. Maybe you'll be luckier & get some notice with that tidbit of Truth.

The ethereal center is know as Shamballa (Agartha is representative of the physical), where the King of the World sits, and Rules. Remember, the Visible is ruled from the Invisible. All things material are reflected images of the Real (inverted).

Good post.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

What's going on Skyfloating? .... Thanks for the comments about Nazca. I appreciate the "sticking to he facts" theme so far so i'll warn you my comments are a mish-mosh of theories and "evidence" laid out in various books from my library.

So then .... After the (nuclear) "Wars of Gods and Men" that led to the destruction of UR and/or the Golden Age of Sumeria the "gods" went off in search of an ideal place for a new spaceport since the sinai peninsula would be a bit rotten for awhile. It was decided that Central America would do just fine, as Thoth/Quetzelcot had already been establishing a good deal of civility in those lands since rejecting Ra/Marduk's invitation to remain in Babylon and "help" him rule. .... There were monuments constructed all across the land from Lake Titicaca , Machu Pichu, Easter Island ..etc.etc .. and a spaceport built on the Nazca plains for "continuation" of their space program. (By the way .. as earlier mentioned I am in the ORMUS/manna elements camp in debating how megalithic blocks were moved around like cardboard boxes in the ancient past) . This spaceport was used for many things possibly, .. A terrestrial airport or a parking lot for the "gods" and/or it's main purpose was a takeoff landing strip for the mothership that was hauling mined gold off the planet. You know ..i'll stop there because i'm sure I lost half the room already but HEY ..What makes more sense?? ... Native doodling (of the kind you never see) to pinpoint water reservoirs or (fill in your favorite tired azz jargon here) the Inca's slapped together Machu Pichu in thanks of good harvest on a remote clifftop to drive home the point ..i guess ..and the apex of pyramid building in the America's happened shortly after /but without any help from any previous cultures from across the pond. In fact when you read "Popul Vul"or any similar texts with origin in the americas and they mention their "gods" coming forth in a ship I always slap the book down in disgust and say WELL NOW ...That is just ridiculous!!! .... Turns on History Channel , feels better

A comment of mine from a previous thread regarding the strips ..

[[The lines that look like airport runway strips are very intriguing as well.
It turns out that there are like 740 of these running all of the 200 sq miles that encompass the Nazca plateu. Going every wich way irregardless of the terrain. They go straight without fault right through hills or valleys, sometimes right through the animal doodles. The lines at one time were thought to have some astronomical significance but were found to have none. Those lines that often have a trapezoidal look to them sometimes, look like they are from a real big ship, something big enough probably to haul off all the gold they mined from that area. With 200 sq miles you could have landed that ship (or ships)anywhere on the plateu maybe depending on where the stash was. Are these ships what they were waiting for when they are doodling animal pictures in the dirt?

By the way that picture of the Candelabra of Teshub/Adad/Viracocah(same guy)is cut into rock sometimes at a depth of 2 ft on the side of a hill. Did he just as the graffitti artists would say " tag" that land as his own by carving his symbol into the hillside? ..
Very cool!...i guess you can see it from way out in the ocean as you approach. That sure beats giving directions .." Hey guys just look for my carving as you head towards land ...cant miss it. LOL ]]

[edit on 3062008Sat, 06 Dec 2008 00:21:33 -060012 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Among the purported entrances to Agartha are:

* Cueva de los Tayos (Cave of the oil birds), Ecuador
* Gobi Desert, Mongolia.[4]
* Great Pyramid of Giza [5]
* Iguazu Falls, Argentina and Brazil
* Kunlun Mountains, China.[6]
* Mammoth Cave, Kentucky, USA
* Manaus, Brazil
* Mato Grosso, Brazil
* Mount Epomeo, Italy
* Mount Shasta, California (the Agharthean city of Telos)
* North Pole
* Rama, near Jaipur, India [7]
* South Pole
* The Well of Sheshna in Benares, India (the Agharthean city of Patala)[8]
* Mù, near Edolo, Italy

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

ugh. seriously? you really just typed that? that we come from the apes? how many times does this have to be clarified? we share a common ancestor with apes. we are not direct descendants of apes. it's like being cousins. maybe it's been stated by creationists so many times that people just believe that's what evolutionary theory says....

sorry for the offtopic, it was just irritating me.

edited for clarity

[edit on 6-12-2008 by optimus primal]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Really interesting response and yes those coordinates are fascinating.

Great thread Skyfloating

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Hey Sky great thread you've done an amazing job so far keep it up

I noticed a few posts back bringthelight mentioned Forbidden History had an article on ancient agriculture, it sure does, below I've taken snaps of each page for you to have a read through.

Apologies in advance for some of the blury words, alas a 3.2Mp camera is not the best for photographing text!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Hope this helps mate keep up the good the work!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join