It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 Mars

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

first off the image of the crater is eexaggerated and has manipulation done to it. However you know what? a high resolution image of this crater does infact exist!
dayton.hq.nasa.gov...

See, no strangeness

as far as the model moon..you mean to tell me you cant think of a single reason why scientists might want a 3d map of the moon> thats essentially what the model is, 3D. another thing, the line "how can we be sure the moon landings are real"

what nonsense. The 3d model/map wasnt exactly to scale! not big enough for people to stand on! it is high res images pasted onto a ball!

The moon hoax idea has been destroyed time and time and time again, most recently by myth busters.

get real.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

first off the image of the crater is eexaggerated and has manipulation done to it. However you know what? a high resolution image of this crater does infact exist!
dayton.hq.nasa.gov...
That is not a higher resolution image, it's an extremely smaller resolution image.

I do not have the ID of that photo, but if someone posts it you will see that you are wrong about the resolution.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The moon hoax idea has been destroyed time and time and time again, most recently by myth busters.

get real.

LOLOLOLOLOL. To first claim it has been destroyed time and time again when it is very much alive and there are many questions that have never been answered at all let alone properly, but to then go on to say that "Mythbusters" put it to rest and then you tell someone to "get real?" That is funny.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have found the original photo, it's photo AS11-41-6156.

The rectangle marks the area of the image posted by bigfatfurrytexan.
Click the image to see it in its full size.

It's an official NASA photo.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yes but even zoomed in as is in furry potos the boundaries are not as clearly defined and "bright".

furthermore this higher res photo shows just what it is: a crater , not an artificial structure.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

alive as in what? alive as in being taken seriously by anyone who matters and being given consideration? No.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

alive as in what? alive as in being taken seriously by anyone who matters and being given consideration? No.

Isn't it nice that you have a place like this where you can freely express your opinion?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How can you say pure bull? do you know all the facts surrounding this matter? if so, would you please grace us with your vast knowledge!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

that is funny!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antimatter21
How can you say pure bull? do you know all the facts surrounding this matter? if so, would you please grace us with your vast knowledge!

In numerous threads...the vast knowledge has already been displayed!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by ArMaP

yes but even zoomed in as is in furry potos the boundaries are not as clearly defined and "bright".

furthermore this higher res photo shows just what it is: a crater , not an artificial structure.

Seriously? there is a rectangle there as sure as i am sitting at my computer desk right now.

Really?

Wow...

So, are you just going to deny everything then? Who pays you for this service?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The "hired helpers" guild courtesy of Uncle Sam G-man.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
*sigh*

This image has only been increased in size by doubling it. Nothing funny, no contrast or brightness difference. It comes straight from what ArMap posted (you can see the red rectangle around it still).

I will put it out there for the rest of the forum:

What do YOU think?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There is something there besides an empty crater hole for sure. Looks alot like some ancient aztec ruins half buried or something.

It is not difficult to see a square inside a round hole.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 9-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

as far as the model moon..you mean to tell me you cant think of a single reason why scientists might want a 3d map of the moon> thats essentially what the model is, 3D. another thing, the line "how can we be sure the moon landings are real"

what nonsense. The 3d model/map wasnt exactly to scale! not big enough for people to stand on! it is high res images pasted onto a ball!

get real.

Mythbusters is the least scientific thing i have EVER seen on TV. "Mr. Wizard" would be VERY displeased. They use rough estimations of most of their tests, using specifics only when safety is a concern. So much so that I can't watch it anymore without getting a massive headache.

I don't believe the landing was hoaxed, and clearly stated such. I would question why you even mention it, but that would also question your integrity and that isn't where i want to go....yet.

Now...let me ask you: do you really think I implied that they put little men on that model? I think not.

What I was showing you is the extent that NASA may be willing to go to in their efforts to obfuscate. If i listen to the voice recordings from the astronauts, it seems pretty obvious that THEY saw something up there. And, to be honest, i cannot buy those wierd looking, white blob mountains (that all look nearly identical) that are in the surface images.

I would also point out that making a scale model replica of the moon (as it seems they did, given the images I posted) would make it MUCH easier to hide any surface features that would show some level of civlized footprints on the lunar surface, as it would remove the actual lunar surface altogether.

It is a "connect the dots" type of thing for me. The lunar models, the astronauts voice recordings, Gary McKinnon, and the expert analysis of one Jack Arnesson....it all adds up for me.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Isn't it nice that you have a place like this where you can freely express your opinion?

indeed. I see it as a place where I can directly combat some nonsense from point of origin and stop its spread so that maybe just maybe one day the UFO phenomenon cant be approached from a scentific poit of view and be taken seriously

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Its amazing how one or two specific threads seem to get so much of NavalFC's attention when there are a bunch of others that are within the realm of "bull" and "nonsense", yet I hardly see him plastering those threads with the lovely sunshine that is so abundant in here and another.

What is also unusual is the pattern per post. Well not really unusual, more like recognizable. Hmm.....makes me wonder if Lear was right.

No need for details...Im sure some know exactly what I am talking about.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

are you joking? I am ALL OVER the place on this board. Im sorry I am not a God and can not post on all threads at once, If I could that would be awesome though

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

What is also unusual is the pattern per post. Well not really unusual, more like recognizable. Hmm.....makes me wonder if Lear was right.

Cheers!!!!

Totally dude totally +1

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Cheers!!!!

Totally dude totally +1

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join