It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clock times??? (11:11 VS 4:20)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Some people have an obsession with seeing 11:11 on a clock. I've also seen people talking about other times on the clock. Although I will make a wish at 11:11, the time that I care about most seems to be 4:20. I don't understand it, but I start to get itchy all over and if nothing happens by 4:23 I find myself getting a little bumbed out.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Your kidding about the 4:20 time,right? It's the international code time to light up that evil substance known as weed. Smoke em if you got em!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I saw 11:11 for the last year, and very much so , to where it was spooky. then two weeks ago it has changed to 12:12.
Strange.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig

Your kidding about the 4:20 time,right? It's the international code time to light up that evil substance known as weed. Smoke em if you got em!

That EVIL substance? Lol your joking right. I mean yeah its illegal, but EVIL?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
lol.... I'm at 2:22, don't know what that means.... look it up in bible code... I did. Revelations.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
lol.... I'm at 2:22, don't know what that means.... look it up in bible code... I did. Revelations.

Well I used to see 12:34 ALL the time, i still do sometimes. Will just be doing my thing and look at the clock and sure enough, it says 12:34. Does that mean anything in bible code?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Grab a bible, I'ver heard it has to do with a past life or a look into the future.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Yes , I was joking. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with weed and it should be decriminalized. Way to go Mass.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Then sometimes after 4:20, right around 4:44 I find myself getting very hungry for no reason. I don't want something good to eat, mostly junk foods like tastingcakes and chips and pop.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
hi im new to visiting this site and after reading posts about 11:11 etc thought i would put my bit in
this started in 2000 every morning i woke up the time read 7:07 but i chose to just iqnore it if it wasnt 7:07m it would be 8:08 that was it for a year then went away now and again it would come back well over the years these time got more and more some days it would be 7:07 8:08 9:09 10:10 11:11 etc and just carry on till i just thought it was normal
but over the last 3mnths these time have come back to like haunt me all over again when these time things happen i notice my dreams r scary and very lucid
strange thing also now my wife gets the time things too
ne ideas

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

lol as if you posted that, even though, sure, true, im sure u are seeing what ur seein. But 4:20 SMOKE WEED numbers hahaha

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

the numbers, or any number that we may see soo often... like.. ridiculously often, not just "often". Does usually mean something.. The numbers you've been seeing seem to be like... a sort of awakening. Usually that's what seein all these weird patterns happening around us, seemingly directed towards us.. as though the universe revolves around us.. it's an awakening.. But, they could also mean something else, or more.

new topics

top topics

join