It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do You Support The 911 Official Story?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
"There is no official story" I just might add that to my sig below.

I'm waiting for the "thousands" of sources proving god-knows-what about 9/11 that jthomas was talking about.

That's the problem. You keep "waiting" for someone to do your homework for you just like we've been waiting for CIT to interview these people who had either saw the wreckage in the Pentagon, removed it and the bodies, or sorted through the wreckage openly under an open tent on the Pentagon lawn in the days and weeks after 9/11:

Emergency Response, Rescue Operations, Firefighting, Secondary Explosions

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11. These are just some of the organizations whose members worked on the scene:

Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue, American Airlines, American Red Cross, Arlington County Emergency Medical Services, Arlington County Fire Department, Arlington County Sheriff's Department, Arlington VA Police Department, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic staff, DeWitt Army Community Hospital staff, District of Columbia Fire & Rescue, DOD Honor Guard, Environmental Protection Agency Hazmat Teams, Fairfax County Fire & Rescue, FBI Evidence Recovery Teams, FBI Hazmat Teams, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams, FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams Maryland Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, FEMA Emergency Response Team, Fort Myer Fire Department, Four U.S. Army Chaplains, Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit, Military District of Washington Engineers Search & Rescue Team, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, U.S. National Guard units, National Naval Medical Center CCRF, National Transportation Safety Board, Pentagon Defense Protective Service, Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team, Pentagon Medical Staff, Rader Army Health Clinic Staff, SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams, Salvation Army Disaster Services, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Virginia Beach Fire Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia State Police

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

Oh, yes, all those perfectly accessible people that CIT and you won't interview.

We know why you and CIT won't interview them, don't we?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11.

So your "thousands" of sources are really just 8,000 first responders? So, in most cases, especially the ones dealing with how exactly those buildings fell, you mostly have about 8000 cases of hearsay and mass confusion. Wonderful. Next time you can just say Kean, FEMA, or NIST, or maybe just reference a specific testimony if you feel it supports your particular case. Obviously you haven't read many of their testimonies.

You know not all of that 8,000 believes the Kean, FEMA and NIST reports, right? That a lot of them provided evidence that contradicts those reports in various testimonies, and that some have even gone public or to the media with their stories? A lot of them still don't understand the government explanation of the collapses because they don't read the reports. And those buildings still could have had bombs or other chemical compounds added to bring them down, even if you had 8000 cases of hearsay.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It so funny, that some of the Gatekeepers of the 911 official lies think they really can fool us. Reading what one poster claimed is I know the truth because all eight thousand first responders were there at ground zero, and they know the truth. It is very clear that this poster has not done any research in to 911 and what little he may have done I can a sure you it was only at the Gov.org web sites. However, when any other alternative theory is introduced to this poster we see an attack against the messenger. Now, with that being said lets look at this poster claims that he stand firmly behind, about what the first responders saw and heard that day on 911.

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11.

It is quite clear, that this poster is accusing all people who do not believe the Government 911 story is living in a fantasy, who are scrupulously, conspiracies theorists.
The poster is also making claims that all eight thousand people and first responders only know the truth. As if “he” know because he has contacted all eight thousand people that were their that day and after 911 happened. LOL like how dose the day after 911 even help people who want to know what happened on the day of 911. I want to know what happened on 911 that day not the next day! However lets see what some responders saw and heard that day on 911.

Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"
New Jersey Emergency Medical Technician asked "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?" before towers collapsed, support columns had been blown out
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, February 8, 2007
A New Jersey EMT has gone public on how emergency workers were told that Building 7 was going to be "pulled," before a 20 second demolition countdown broadcast over radio preceded its collapse. The ground zero rescue worker also blows the whistle on how he witnessed multiple underground support columns of the WTC towers that had been severed before the buildings imploded.
In a letter to Loose Change producer Dylan Avery, the individual who wishes to remain anonymous refering to himself only as Mike, 30, NJ, describes how he has repeatedly tried to alert numerous authorities to what he saw on 9/11 but was ignored or told to "shut up" on every occasion, and ultimately fired for disorderly conduct.
The EMT now dismisses the official government explanation of events and slams the 9/11 commission as a "whitewash."

www.prisonplanet.com...

More Ground Zero Heroes On The Record: Building 7 Was Deliberately Brought Down
Testimony of multiple rescue personnel that they were told Building 7 was going to be imploded means FEMA, NIST, Silverstein Properties and federal government all lied, revelations demand immediate grand jury inquiry into insurance fraud, vindicates call for new independent 9/11 investigation
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Friday, February 9, 2007
Two more ground zero emergency rescue personnel are on the record as stating they were told Building 7 was going to be brought down on 9/11 hours before its symmetrical implosion, completely contradicting the official explanation of accidental collapse.
The new revelations provoke urgent questions about how a building was rigged with explosives within hours when such a process normally takes weeks or months and why the decision was taken to demolish the building amidst the chaos of the situation on that day.
Yesterday we reported on the testimony of an anonymous EMT named Mike who told Loose Change producer Dylan Avery that hundreds of emergency rescue personnel were told over bullhorns that Building 7, a 47 story skyscraper adjacent the twin towers that was not hit by a plane yet imploded symmetrically later in the afternoon on 9/11, was about to be "pulled" and that a 20 second radio countdown preceded its collapse.
Shortly after this article was released we uncovered more astounding testimony of ground zero rescue workers who are fully public and on the record in repeating the same claims, that Building 7 was brought down deliberately and that its collapse was not accidental as the government claims.

www.prisonplanet.com...

NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs
"The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Following our reports this week about three different ground zero rescue workers who all testified that they were told Building 7 was to be brought down, yet more revealing testimony has come to light - this time from a former NYPD officer and first responder, who states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse.
NYPD officer Craig Bartmer awoke on 9/11 to images of the World Trade Center burning. Knowing colleagues who worked inside the towers, he immediately headed for ground zero to help with the rescue efforts. He is now suffering from respiratory illnesses as a result of the toxic dust inhaled at the site. Bartmer was in the immediate vicinity of Building 7 before its collapse at approximately 5:20pm.
It is worthwhile to watch the entire 27 minute video interview below (conducted by Dylan Avery of Loose Change) but in the context of this article, Bartmer's comments on the subject of Building 7 alone are transcribed after the jump.
BARTMER: "I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."
BARTMER: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the #'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Flashback: WTC1 janitor describes explosions before and after plane hit building; CNN decided not to broadcast interview

Deanna Spingola
The Conservative Voice
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:23 UTC
William [Rodriguez] had worked for the New York Port Authority for about twenty years. He was in charge of the three stairwells - A, B and C. They were narrow and without windows. There were also 150 elevators in the building. He knew the building well. His job included the maintenance of the three narrow stairwells in the class "A" building - WTC1, the north tower.... Arriving at 8:30 on the morning of 9-11 he went to the maintenance office located on the first sublevel, one of six sub-basements beneath ground level. There were a total of fourteen people in the office at this time. As he was talking with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion. At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Company. Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily. This, he was later told, was a plane hitting the 90th floor... This past week I had the great pleasure of meeting William Rodriquez, a humble man from Puerto Rico who worked at the World Trade Center. He looked healthy in spite of suffering from many 9-11 related toxic diseases.

www.sott.net...;+CNN+decided+not+to+broadcast+interview

EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY! / MacQueen NYFD 9/11 witnesses

www.youtube.com...

911 Truth: NYFD say Explosives brought down Towers

www.youtube.com...

HIGHLIGHTS : Interview with John Schroeder 911 FIREMAN

www.youtube.com...

118 Witnesses:
The Firefighters’ Testimony to Explosions in the Twin Towers
Graeme MacQueen
August 21, 2006
One of the greatest mysteries of September 11, 2001 is the collapse of the Twin Towers.
Claims that explosions contributed to the collapses were made on 9/11 and have persisted, but
studies supportive of the U.S. government’s account of events have ignored or denied these
claims. A great deal is at stake in this debate. If explosions were critical to the collapses, the
official al Qaeda narrative may need to be radically altered or abandoned altogether.
In January, 2006 an article by David Ray Griffin appeared entitled, “Explosive
Testimony: Revelations about the Twin Towers in the 9/11 Oral Histories.”[1] Drawing on a
collection of oral histories from the New York Fire Department (FDNY), Griffin argued the case
for controlled demolition of the towers. I found myself intrigued by the data he had used and
impressed by his method, but I decided there was room for further research. I wanted answers to
two questions.
(1) Are the roughly 31 witnesses to explosions quoted by Griffin the total of all witnesses
to explosions in these sources, or are there others he does not mention?
(2) Are there witnesses in these sources whose testimony supports the non-explosive
collapse of the Towers—the U.S. government’s perspective?

www.journalof911studies.com...

Summary of Evidence of Controlled Demolition at the World Trade Center
This work is dedicated to Chief of Department Peter J. Ganci Jr. and his
342 fellow F.D.N.Y. members killed in action while trying to save others.
Summary of Evidence of Controlled Demolition at the World Trade Center
(Expansive citations below)
This article appeared originally at FireFightersFor911Truth.org and is the intellectual property of David R. Wayne & Greg Garrison ©2008 with all use permissions hereby granted provided that all copies include this notice of authorship.
The evidence summarized below proves conclusively that 3 World Trade Center buildings collapsed on 9/11/2001 as the result of controlled demolitions. It makes no attempt to determine why, or to imply by whom. From a scientific standpoint, it is inadvisable to leap to conclusions because there are always scenarios we may not be prepared to imagine. In science, as in life, an open mind is a good thing. It is conceivable that there was a bio-threat airborne in the CIA undercover New York station in Building 7 capable of wiping out 20 million people if it wasn’t immediately neutralized by the use of Thermate. Although that is unlikely, it remains possible and therefore, scientifically, it stands as an unknown, as do many other unknowns.
However, we do know via established empirical evidence that a series of observable events took place that can be analyzed. If we learn the temperatures at which steel melts and at which jet fuel burns we can then determine whether burning jet fuel can melt steel. Proof of evidence can and should preclude personal opinions and lead us to logically necessary conclusions. A fair examination of the evidence establishes unequivocally that 3 skyscrapers collapsed as the direct and proximate result of planned demolition and that the official explanation is literally physically impossible and a blatant contradiction of established laws of science and nature.

firefightersfor911truth.org...
This is just for starters, what some of the first responders saw and heard that day. However, the Government kinda, forgot to include their statements to their lying Government story like, the 911 commission. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see there is a cover up. Why would all these firefighters and first responders lie? I guess they did not like their jobs, and hope that will get them fired for talking against the Government. I guess they wanted to destroy their own reputations as firemen and rescue workers, and I guess they wanted to be ridiculed by all the none believers that are a sleep, for depending on television for their News sources. For what ever it is worth, I feel these men are telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Why are you insisting on avoiding the obvious question with a relevant answer? Could it be because you don't have one? Quit answering questions with nothing but off topic questions or go derail another thread. You're making this thread into something it is not, and blatantly doing so on purpose.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Thats what he does in thread after thread.
Read up on disinformation tactics and you will understand exactly what he is doing, and how to see right through it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Attention!

Instead of everyone questioning each others motives or why they come to their conclusions, let's only discuss the evidence for the topic at hand, Why Do You Support The 911 Official Story?

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Any further disrespectful or off topic posts will be removed.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So your "thousands" of sources are really just 8,000 first responders?

No. Days, weeks, and months.

So, in most cases, especially the ones dealing with how exactly those buildings fell, you mostly have about 8000 cases of hearsay and mass confusion.

In case you missed it, the topic is the Pentagon. And your speculation that there was hearsay and mass confusion out of an organized response that was there for a few weeks is precious.

Since CIT refuses to present any testimonies from those people who dealt with the wreckage inside the Pentagon, why haven't you stepped up to the plate? After all, CIT has been asked to do so consistently for over two years and they won't.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

In case you missed it, the topic is the Pentagon.

No, that wasn't the topic. I was responding to this:

Why do you think that whatever the media or the government said or didn't say about 9/11 from the moment of the first attack is a substitute for all of the lines of independent evidence from thousands of sources and individuals of the media and government

That was the topic. I said I would be waiting to see the "thousands of sources," and that's when you posted some link about 8,000 first responders.

All you're doing is hacking away at keys every time you suggest there are thousands of independent studies confirming the media/federal government version of what happened that day. There aren't. The evidence, especially at GZ, was very carefully controlled from day 1. Remember?: they had already set up a command post in WTC7 the night before for the FEMA exercise.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Why are you insisting on avoiding the obvious question with a relevant answer? Could it be because you don't have one? Quit answering questions with nothing but off topic questions or go derail another thread. You're making this thread into something it is not, and blatantly doing so on purpose.

As you have likely easily noticed, the supporters of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY cannot explain successfully in a logical manner why they faithfully support the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY, because their religious fanaticism cannot be explained using either logic or common sense.

So derailing and off-topic nonsense and strawman arguments and endless gibberish is their only defense. We are becoming quite used to their modus operandi. I do not support the Bush Regime 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY because it is chock full of holes and contradictions and improbabilities and outright impossibilities and cannot possibly be true.

[edit on 12/8/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Judges have look at the weight of evidence in a case given that memories aren’t always reliable, many people outright lie, not all physical evidence is conclusive, and there sometimes are attempts to deceive when crimes are involved.

I had my reservations about what's referred to here as The Official Story. I think there are still some unanswered questions, but overall, reading a lconsiderable volume of pro and con on the subject, have come to accept it, by and large.

What I've seen from those who consider it something concocted or abetted by the US govt and the inevitable Usual Suspects (Z-I-M) is a lot of picking away at the edges of something massively complex, cherry-picking and amplifying disputable details, examining chosen frames from selective video footage and photographs, a small number of hard to substantiate witness counter claims, fractured science, and over-reliance on questionable like-minded sources.

It’s a bit reminiscent of a defense attorney in a lost case, trying to plant the seeds doubt in witnesses and data, rather than supplying solid evidence for his case. A few valid small points, but the bigger picture doesn’t wash.

There must be tens of thousands of pages of documents, books, articles, untold numbers of photographs and hours of video, that support the belief that the US was complicit in what occurred on Sept 11, 2001.

Outweighing all that are millions of relaibly substantiated pieces of physical evidence, primary source documents, and thousands of first hand reports from ordinary people with no political or egocentric
axe to grind.

I don’t want to devolve into characterizing Truthers, but seeing their body of evidence, reading their words, and guaging their responses has given me considerable insight to this sub-culture. It’s more than just willing, it’s almost an aggressively self-righteous self-deception.

Mike F

“Ain’t it the truth?”

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I was really hoping that some of these people, who I see in all of these others 911 threads who are loyal defenders the Government stories, show up in here. Now I know the truth! This is exactly what I expected. Most people who want to know the truth are here, and are asking questions, and some people in here are in the middle when it comes to discussing 911. I am happy to see this, it tells me more people are waking up. However, there are some people who I see in these 911 threads and I will not name, names who take great pleasure in destroying our 911 threads, by baiting for fights, and throwing insults at anyone who does not agree with them. My opinion is some of these few are not interested in talking about the truth and do not care too. That is why I don’t see them in this thread defending the Government stories. It seem to me the more fighting they can keep going in these 911 threads the less discussion there will be and few people will even bother posting. I am happy to see there is a growing number of new comers’ seeking the truth, and asking some good questions. I hope that one day soon, there will be a proper new investigation into the events of 911, so we can find the real people who should be held accountable for their roll into 911.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Mmiichael, great post! You are right, obviously; you have done your research well.

There must be tens of thousands of pages of documents, books, articles, untold numbers of photographs and hours of video, that support the belief that the US was complicit in what occurred on Sept 11, 2001.

“Ain’t it the truth?”

It sure is!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted by mmiichael
Outweighing all that are millions of relaibly substantiated pieces of physical evidence, primary source documents, and thousands of first hand reports from ordinary people with no political or egocentric
axe to grind.

I don’t want to devolve into characterizing Truthers, but seeing their body of evidence, reading their words, and guaging their responses has given me considerable insight to this sub-culture. It’s more than just willing, it’s almost an aggressively self-righteous self-deception.

Would you mind sharing with us those millions of reliably substantiated pieces of physical evidence which support the Bush Regime 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY? I have seen none. I see blocked investigations and gagged eyewitnesses and confiscated and censored evidence. I see official investigations with their conclusions conformed to a pre-conceived final outcome.

Where are these thousands of first hand reports from ordinary people you allude to? I have seen no attempt by investigators or media persons to track these persons down to expand upon and verify their accounts. Most of the alleged reports you seem so convinced by are one line statements which really tell us nothing. When real investigators track these people down and really question them, we learn that they saw something entirely different than what was scripted in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY. Why would that be?

You have cynically characterized 9-11 Truthers as a sub-culture of humanity willingly deceiving themselves with self-righteous fervor. Obviously justice for fellow citizens who have been wrongfully murdered is a conception which is alien to your thinking process. All Truthers that I know simply want the truth, and there is no truth in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is there? All Truthers that I know want justice. There has been no justice. There have been hundreds of thousands of murdered innocent people in the Middle East. There have been thousands of discarded young American cannon fodder, with their valuable young lives thrown away for lies and greed. But no justice. Not one single person in authority was punished for their role or mistakes in 9-11. No justice whatsoever. Just lies.

How would we be able to find all these hundreds of holes and contradictions and improbabilities and impossibilities in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY if we were just working with a complex version of the truth? Politicians and witnesses and agents of deception do not easily get caught in lies when they are telling the truth do they? The truth is simple to recite again and again because it is written in numerous memory cells, isn't it? It is lies which get more and more complex with each telling which entrap the liars; isn't that so? So when will you get off your high horse and decide that truth is more preferable to faith in your government?

[edit on 12/9/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Mmiichael, great post! You are right, obviously; you have done your research well.

Cash... Mike is not a truther. He agrees with the "official" story. Do you still think he has done his research well?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

In case you missed it, the topic is the Pentagon.

No, that wasn't the topic. I was responding to this:

Look, your post is there for all to see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, I responded to your reply about the Pentagon. Please don't misrepresent posts like that.

All you're doing is hacking away at keys every time you suggest there are thousands of independent studies confirming the media/federal government version of what happened that day. There aren't.

You have it totally backwards. It is amazing that you can't see through the complete illogical nature of your statement. You think all of that independent evidence and thousands of eyewitnesses to the events of 9/11 is somehow -- mystically and magically -- not the source of everything everyone, including the "government", knows about the attacks of 9/11.

Apparently, you imagine eyewitnesses to the crash of AA77 into the Pentagon waiting around for the government or media to tell those eyewitnesses what they saw.

No wonder the 9/11 Truth Movement is such an abject, bassackwards, propaganda failure.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Would you mind sharing with us those millions of reliably substantiated pieces of physical evidence which support the Bush Regime 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY?

I have seen none. I see blocked investigations and gagged eyewitnesses and confiscated and censored evidence. I see official investigations with their conclusions conformed to a pre-conceived final outcome.

So your explanation of why CIT didn't interview the over 1,000 freely-accessible eyewitnesses to the wreckage inside the Pentagon in the days and weeks after AA77 hit the Pentagon is that CIT's "investigation was blocked?"

That's very funny, SPreston.

For over two years that Ranke and Marquis refused to interview any of those key eyewitnesses to the wreckage, never once did Ranke or Marquis ever say their investigation was blocked.

This is an interesting development. Apparently, you and CIT are hiding something from us.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Would you mind sharing with us those millions of reliably substantiated pieces of physical evidence which support the Bush Regime 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY? I have seen none. I see blocked investigations and gagged eyewitnesses and confiscated and censored evidence. I see official investigations with their conclusions conformed to a pre-conceived final outcome.

Where are these thousands of first hand reports from ordinary people you allude to? I have seen no attempt by investigators or media persons to track these persons down to expand upon and verify their accounts. Most of the alleged reports you seem so convinced by are one line statements which really tell us nothing. When real investigators track these people down and really question them, we learn that they saw something entirely different than what was scripted in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY. Why would that be?

Here are some of the agencies, organizations and individual experts responding to and investigating the 9/11 attacks. Please point out which ones were paid off, members of the NWO, Bush Loyalists, Black Operatives.

My next post will list the "ordinary" people and their statements that you are saying were "gagged" or "censored".

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E. / Aine M. Brazil, P.E., S.E. / Alan Rosa, P.E., S.E. / Alfred D. Barcenilla, Sr., P.E. / Allan Jowsey, Ph.D. / Allyn Kilsheimer, P.E., S.E. / Amit Bandyopadhyay, S.E. / Amy Zelson Mundorff / Anamaria Bonilla, S.E. / Andre Sidler, P.E., S.E. / Andrei Reinhorn, Ph.D., P.E., S.E. / Andrew Coats, P.E., S.E. / Andrew McConnell, S.E. / Andrew Mueller-Lust, S.E. / Andrew Pontecorvo, P.E. / Andrew Whittaker, Ph.D., P.E., S.E. / Anthony Kirk US&R Structural Specialist / Anthony W. Chuliver, S.E. / Antoine E. Naaman, Ph.D. / Antranig M. Ouzoonian, P.E. / Arlan Dobson, FEMA Region 2 DAS / Arthur Schuerman, FDNY (ret.) / Asif Usmani, Ph.D., B.E. / August Domel, Ph.D., S.E., P.E. / Ayhan Irfanoglu, P.E., S.E. / Barbara Lane, Ph.D. / Bernie Denke, P.E. US&R Structural Specialist / Bill Cote / Bill Coulbourne, P.E., S.E. / Bill Crowley, special agent, FBI / Bill Daly, senior vice president, Control Risks Group / Bill Scott (Capt. USAF, Ret.), / Bill Uher, NASA Langley Research Center / Bob Gray (I.U.O.E.) / Bonnie Manley, P.E., S.E. / Boris Hayda, P.E., S.E. / Brian Lyons, Tully / Brian McElhatten, S.E. / Brian Smith (Col.), Chief Deputy Medical Examiner, Dover AFB / Brian Tokarczik, P.E., S.E. / Charles Hirsch, M.D. / Charles J. Carter, P.E., S.E. / Charles Thornton, P.E. / Charlie Vitchers / Christoph Hoffmann, Ph.D., Purdue University / Christopher E. Marrion, P.E. / Christopher M. Hewitt, AISC / Christopher N. McCowan / Chuck Guardia, S.E. / Conrad Paulson, P.E., S.E. / Curtis S.D. Massey / D. Stanton Korista, P.E., S.E. / Dan Doyle (IW 40) / Dan Eschenasy, P.E., S.E. / Dan Koch Jr. / Daniel A. Cuoco, P.E / Daniele Veneziano, P.E. / David Biggs, P.E., S.E. / David Cooper, P.E. / David Davidowitz, ConEd / David Hoy, S.E. / David J. Hammond, P.E., S.E. / David Leach, P.E. / David M. Parks, ME / David Newland Sc.D., FREng. / David Peraza, P.E., S.E. / David Ranlet / David Schomburg / David Sharp, S.E. / David T. Biggs, P.E. / Dean Koutsoubis, S.E. / Dean Tills, P.E. / Delbert Boring, P.E. / Dennis Clark (IST) / Dennis Dirkmaat, Ph.D. / Dennis Mileti, Ph.D. / Dennis Smith / Dharam Pal, M.E. / Dick Posthauer, S.E. / Donald Friedman, P.E. / Donald O. Dusenberry, P.E. / Ed Jacoby Jr., NYSEMO / Ed McGinley, P.E. / Ed Plaugher, Chief, Arlington FD / Edward A. Flynn, Arlington Police Chief / Edward M. DePaola, P.E., S.E. / Edward Stinnette, Chief, FCFD / Eiji Fukuzawa / Fahim Sadek, P.E., S.E. / Farid Alfawakhiri, Ph.D., P.E., S.E. / Frank Vallebuono, FDNY Battalion Chief / Anthony Varriale, FDNY Captain / Frank Cruthers, FDNY Chief / Frank Fellini, FDNY Chief / Joseph Callan, FDNY Chief / Daniel Nigro, FDNY Chief of Operations / Nick Visconti, FDNY Deputy Chief / Peter Hayden, FDNY Deputy Chief / Sam Melisi, FDNY Firefighter / Forman Williams, Ph.D., P.E. / Francis J. Lombardi, P.E. / Frank Gayle, Sc.D. / Frank Greening, Ph.D. / Fred E.C. Culick, Ph.D., S.B. / Fred Endrikat, FEMA USAR / Gary Keith, V.P. NFPA / Gary Steficek, S.E. / Gary Tokle, Asst. VP, NFPA / George Tamaro, P.E., S.E. / Gerald Haynes, P.E. / Gerald Wellman US&R Structural Specialist / Glenn Corbett / Graeme Flint / Guy Colonna, P.E., NFPA / Guylene Proulx, Ph.D. / H.S. Lew, P.E., S.E. / Hal Bidlack, Lt. Col. USAF (ret.), Ph.D. / Harold E. Nelson, P.E., FSFP.E. / Harry Martin, AISC / Howard R. Baum, Ph.D., M.E. / J. David Frost, Ph.D., P.E. / J. David McColskey / Jack Brown Deputy Chief Loudoun County (Va.) Fire Rescue Department / Jack Messagno, WTC project Manager (Tully) / Jack Spencer, P.E. / Jacques Grandino, P.E., S.E. / James A. Rossberg, P.E. / James Chastain US&R Structural Specialist / James H. Fahey, S.E. / James J. Cohen, P.E., S.E. / James J. Hauck, P.E., S.E. / James Lord, FSFP.E. / James Milke, Ph.D., P.E. / James Quintiere, Ph.D., P.E. / Jan Szumanski, IUOE / Jason Averill, FSFP.E. / Jeff Rienbold, NPS / Jeffrey Hartman, S.E. / Jim Abadie, Bovis / Joel Meyerowitz / John Fisher, Ph.D., P.E., / John Flynn, P.E. / John Gross, Ph.D., P.E. / John Hodgens, FDNY (ret.) / John J. Healey, Ph.D., P.E. / John J. Zils, P.E., S.E. / John L. Gross, Ph.D., P.E. / John Lekstutis, P.E. / John M. Hanson, Ph.D, P.E. / John McArdle NYPD/ESU (DTC) / John Moran, NYPD/ESU (NTC) / John O'Connell, Chief FDNY / John Odermatt (NYC OEM) / John Ruddy, P.E., S.E. / John Ryan, PAPD / John W. Fisher, P.E. / Jon Magnusson, P.E., S.E. / Jonathan Barnett, Ph.D / Joo-Eun Lee P.E., S.E. / José Torero, Ph.D. / Joseph C. Gehlen, P.E., S.E. / Joseph Englot, P.E., S.E. / Jozef Van Dyck, P.E. / Juan Paulo Morla, S.E. / Karen Damianick, P.E. / Karl Koch III / Karl Koch IV / Kaspar Willam, P.E., S.E. / Keith A. Seffen, MA, Ph.D. / Ken Hays / Kenneth Holden / Kent Watts / Kevin Brennan, OSHA / Kevin Malley, FDNY (ret.) / Kevin Terry, S.E. / Kurt Gustafson, P.E., S.E. / Larry Keating (IW 40) / Lawrence C. Bank, Ph.D., P.E. / Lawrence Griffis, P.E. / Lawrence Novak, P.E., S.E. / Leo J. Titus, P.E. / Leonard M. Joseph, P.E. / Leslie E. Robertson, P.E., S.E. / Long T. Phan, Ph.D., P.E. / Lou Mendes, P.E., S.E. / Louis Errichiello, S.E. / Manny Velivasakis, P.E. / Mark Blair / Mark Kucera, USACE / Mark Pierepiekarz, P.E., S.E. / Mark Stahl / Mark Tamaro, P.E / Mark Volpe, IW 40 / Marty Corcoran / Matthew G. Yerkey, P.E., S.E. / Matthew McCormick, NTSB / Melbourne Garber, P.E., S.E. / Merle E. Brander, P.E. / Mete A. Sozen, Ph.D., S.E. / Michael Burton, P.E. / Michael Dallal / Michael Fagel, Ph.D., CEM / Michael Hessheimer, S.E. / Michael K. Hynes, Ed.D., ATP, CFI / Michael Tylk, P.E., S

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
First ...here are some more to the previous list:

Michel Bruneau, Ph.D., P.E., S.E. / Mike Banker, FDNY Capt. (SOC) / Mike Marscio, P.E. / Miroslav Sulc,, P.E., S.E. / Mohammed Ettouney / Mohammed R. Karim, Ph.D. / Morgan Hurley, FSFP.E. / Nestor Iwankiw, Ph.D., P.E. / Nick Carcich / Norman Groner, Ph.D. / Pablo Lopez, P.E., S.E. / Patrick McNierney, P.E., S.E. / Paul A. Bosela, Ph.D., P.E. / Paul F. Mlakar, Ph.D., P.E. / Paul Sledzik / Paul Tertell, P.E. / Pete Bakersky / Peter Chipchase, S.E. / Peter Rinaldi, P.E. / Phillip Murray, P.E. / Pia Hoffman / Rajani Nair, S.E. / Ralph Castillo, P.E., F.P.E. / Ralph D'Apuzo, P.E. / Ramon Gilsanz, P.E., S.E / Randy Lawson / Raul Maestre, P.E., S.E. / Raymond F. Messer, P.E. / Raymond H.R. Tide, P.E., S.E. / Reidar Bjorhovde, Ph.D., P.E / Richard Bukowski P.E., FSFP.E. / Richard G. Gewain, P.E., S.E. / Richard Gann, Ph.D. / Richard Garlock, P.E., S.E. / Richard J. Fields, Ph.D. / Richard Kahler US&R Structural Specialist / Robert Athanas (thermal imaging specialist, FDNY) / Robert C. Sinn, P.E., S.E. / Robert Clarke, S.E. / Robert F. Duval (NFPA) / Robert Frances US&R Structural Specialist / Robert J. McNamara, P.E., S.E. / Robert L. Parker, Ph.D. / Robert Ratay, Ph.D., P.E., S.E. / Robert Shaler, M.D. / Robert Smilowitz, Ph.D., P.E / Robert Solomon, P.E. / Robert Wills, AISC / Ron Dokell, president, Demolition Consultants / Ronald Greeley, Ph.D. / Ronald Hamburger, P.E., S.E. / Ronald J. LaMere, P.E. / Ronald Rehm, Ph.D. / Ronald Spadafora, FDNY D.A.C / Ruben M. Zallen, P.E. / Russell "Rusty" Dodge Jr, Asst. Chief, Fort Belvoir FD / Ryan Mackey / S. Shyam Sunder, P.E., S.E. / Saroj Bhol, P.E. / Saw-Teen See, P.E. / Shankar Nair. P.E., S.E. / Shawn Kelly, Arlington County Fire Marshal / Skip Aldous, Lt. Col., U.S. Air Force (Ret.) / Socrates Ioannides, P.E., S.E. / Sonny Scarff / Stan Murphy, P.E. / Stephen Cauffman / Stephen W. Banovic, Ph.D. / Steve Douglass, image analysis consultant / Steve Rasweiler, FDNY B.C. (SOC) / Steve Spall, P.E., S.E. / Stuart Foltz, P.E. / Terry Sullivan, Bovis / Theodore Galambos, P.E. / Theodore Krauthammer, Ph.D., P.E. / Therese P. McAllister, Ph.D., P.E. / Thomas A. Siewert / Thomas Eagar, Sc.D., P.E. / Thomas Hawkins Jr, Chief, AFD / Thomas R. Edwards, Ph.D / Thomas Schlafly, AISC / Timothy Foecke, Ph.D. / Todd Curtis, Ph.D / Todd Ude, P.E., S.E. / Tom Scarangello, P.E. / Tom Stanton (IST) / Tomasz Wierzbicki / Tony Beale, P.E. / Valentine Junker / Van Romero, Ph.D. / Venkatesh Kodur, Ph.D., P.E. / Victor Hare, P.E. / Victoria Arbitrio, P.E. / Vincent Dunn, FDNY (ret.) / W. Gene Corley, Ph.D., P.E., S.E. / W. Lee Evey / Wallace Miller / William Baker, P.E., S.E / William E. Luecke, Ph.D. / William Grosshandler, Ph.D., ME / William Howell, P.E., S.E. / William Koplitz photo desk manager, FEMA / William McGuire, P.E. / Willie Quinlan, IW / Won-Young Kim, Ph.D / Yates Gladwell pilot, VF Corp. / Yukihiro Omika / Zdenek Bazant, Ph.D., S.E. /
ACE Bermuda Insurance / AEMC Construction / AIG Insurance / Air Traffic Control System Command Center in Washington / Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue / Allianz Global Risks / American Airlines / American Concrete Institute / American Institute of Steel Construction / American Red Cross / Applied Biosystems Inc. / Applied Research Associates / Arlington County Emergency Medical Services / Arlington County Fire Department / Arlington County Sheriff's Department / Arlington VA Police Department / Armed Forces Institute of Pathology / Armed Forces Institute of Technology Federal Advisory Committee / ARUP USA / Atlantic Heydt Inc. / Bechtel / Berlin Fire Department / Big Apple Wrecking / Blanford & Co. / Bode Technology Group / Bovis Inc. / Building and Construction Trades Council / Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms / C-130H crew in D.C. & Shanksville / Cal Berkeley Engineering Dept. / California Incident Management Team / Carter Burgess Engineering / Celera Genomics / Centers for Disease Control / Central City Fire Department / Central Intelligence Agency / Cleveland Airport control tower / Columbia University Department of Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics / Congressional Joint Intelligence Committee / Consolidated Edison Company / Construction Technologies Laboratory / Controlled Demolitions Inc. / Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat / Counterterrorism and Security Group / CTL Engineering / D.H. Griffin Wrecking Co. Inc. / DeSimone Consulting Engineers / Dewhurst MacFarlane &Partners / DiSalvo Ericson Engineering / District of Columbia Fire & Rescue / DOD Honor Guard, Pentagon / D'Onofrio Construction / E-4B National Airborne Operations Center crews / Edwards and Kelcey Engineering / Engineering Systems, Inc. / Environmental protection Agency / Exponent Failure Analysis Associates / EYP Mission CriticalFacilities / Fairfax County Fire & Rescue / Falcon 20 crew in PA / Family members who received calls from victims on the planes / FBI Evidence Recovery Teams / Federal Aviation Administration / Federal Bureau of Investigation / Federal Emergency Management Agency / Federal Insurance Co. / FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams: Arizona Task Force 1, California Task Force 1, California Task Force 3, California Task Force 7, Colorado Task Force 1, Fairfax Task Force 1, Florida Task Force 1, Florida Task Force 2, Maryland Task Force 1, Massachusetts Task Force 1, Metro Dade/Miami, Nebraska Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, New York Task Force 1, Pennsylvania Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Texas Task Force 1, Utah Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, Washington Task Force 1 / FEMA Disaster Field Office / FEMA Emergency Response Team / FEMA Urban Search and Rescue Incident Support Team-Advanced 3 / Fire Department of New York / Fort Myer Fire Department / French Urban Search & Rescue Task Force / Friedens Volunteer Fire Department / Gateway Demolition / Gene Code Forensics / Georgia Tech Engineering Dept. / Gilsanz Murray Steficek LLP / GMAC Financing / Goldstein Associates Consulting Engineers / Guy Nordenson Associates / HAKS Engineers / Hampton-Clarke Inc. / HHS National Medical Response Team / HLW International Engineering / Hooversville Rescue Squad. / Hooversville Volunteer Fire Department / Hoy Structural Services / Hughes Associates, Inc / Hugo Neu Schnitzer East / hundreds of ironworkers, some of whom built the WTC / Hundreds of New York City Police Department Detectives / Industrial Risk Insurers / Institute for Civil Infrastructure Systems / International Association of Fire Chiefs / International Union of Operating Engineers Locals 14 & 15 / J.R. Harris & Company / Johnstown-Cambria County Airport Authority / Karl Koch Steel Consulting Inc. / KCE Structural Engineers / Koch Skanska / Koutsoubis, Alonso Associates / Laboratory Corp. of America / Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory / Leslie E. Robertson Associates / LIRo Engineering / Listie Volunteer Fire Company / Lockwood Consulting / M.G. McLaren Engineering / Masonry Society / Mazzocchi Wrecking Inc. / Metal Management Northeast / Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit / Miami-Dade Urban Search & Rescue / Military District of Washington Search & Rescue Team / Montgomery County Fire & Rescue / Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers / Murray Engineering / Myriad Genetic Laboratories Inc. / National Center for Biotechnology Informatics / National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States / National Council of Structural Engineers Associations / National Disaster Medical System / National Emergency Numbering Association / National Fire Protection Association / National Guard in D.C., New York, and Pennsylvania / National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) / National Institutes of Health Human Genome Research Institute / National Law Enforcement and Security Institute / National Military Command Center / National Reconnaissance Office / National Response Center / National Science Foundation Division of Civil and Mechanical Systems / National Security Agency / National Transportation Safety Board / National Wrecking / Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center / New Jersey State Police / New York City Department of Buildings WTC Task Force / New York City Department of Design and Construction / New York City Department of Environmental Protection / New York City Office of Emergency Management / New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner / New York City Police Department Aviation Unit / New York City Police Department Emergency Services Unit / New York Daily News / New York Flight Control Center / New York Newsday / New York Port Authority Construction Board / New York Port Authority Police / New York State Emergency Management Office / New York State Police Forensic Services / New York Times / North American Aerospace Defense Command / Northeast Air Defense Sector Commanders and crew / Numerous bomb-sniffing dogs / Numerous Forensic Anthropologists / Numerous Forensic Dentists / Numerous Forensic Pathologists / Numerous Forensic Radiologists / NuStats / Occupational Safety and Health Administration / Office of Emergency Preparedness / Office of Strategic Services / Orchid Cellmark / Parsons Brinckerhoff Engineering / Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection / Pennsylvania Department of Health and Human Services / Pennsylvania Region 13 Metropolitan Medical Response Group / Pennsylvania State Funeral Directors Association / Pennsylvania State Police / Pentagon Defense Protective Service / Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team / Pentagon Medical Staff / Pentagon Renovation Team / Phillips & Jordan, Inc. / Port of New York and New Jersey Authority / Pro-Safety Services / Protec / Public Entity Risk Institute / Purdue University Engineering Dept. / Robert Silman Associates Structural Engineers / Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc / Rosenwasser/Grossman Consulting Engineers / Royal SunAlliance/Royal Indemnity / SACE Prime Power Assessment Teams / SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams / Salvation Army Disaster Services / several EPA Hazmat Teams / several FBI Hazmat Teams / several Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams / several Federal Disaster Mortuary (DMORT) Teams / Severud Associates Consulting Engineers / Shanksville Volunteer Fire Company / Silverstein Properties / Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Engineers / Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP / Skilling Ward Magnusson Barkshire / Society of Fire Protection Engineers / Somerset Ambulance Association / Somerset County Coroner's Office / Somerset County Emergency Management Agency / Somerset Volunteer Fire Department / St. Paul/Travelers Insurance / State of Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency / Stoystown Volunteer Fire Company / Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (SEI/ASCE) / Structural Engineers Association of New York / Superstructures Engineering / Swiss Re America Insurance / Telephone operators who took calls from passengers in the hijacked planes / Teng & Associates / Thornton-Tomasetti Group, Inc. / TIG Insurance / Tokio Marine & Fire / Transportation Safety Administration / Tully Construction / Twin City Fire Insurance / Tylk Gustafson Reckers Wilson Andrews Engineering / U.S. Army Corps of Engineers / Underwriters Laboratories / Union Wrecking / United Airlines / United States Air National Guard / United States Fire Administration / United States Secret Service / United Steelworkers of America / University of Sheffield Fire Engineering Research / US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County / US Army’s Communications-Electronics Command / US Department of Defense / US Department of Justice / US Department of State / Virginia Beach Fire Department / Virginia Department of Emergency Management / Virginia State Police / Vollmer Associates Engineers / Washington Post / Weeks Marine / Weidlinger Associates / Weiskopf & Pickworth Engineering / Westmoreland County Emergency Management Agency / Whitney Contracting / Willis Group Holdings / WJE Structural Engineers / Worcester Polytechnic Institute / World Trade Center security staff / XL Insurance / Yonkers Contracting / York International / Zurich Financial / Zurich Re Risk Engineering

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Where are these thousands of first hand reports from ordinary people you allude to?

Would FDNY staff be considered "ordinary?"

If so:

A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

12,000 pages Spreston... I suggest you grab a hot chocolate and a comfy chair. You have some reading to do.

Oral Histories From September 11th 2001

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted by cashlink
reply to post by mmiichael

“Ain’t it the truth?”

It sure is!

posted by CameronFox
Cash... Mike is not a truther. He agrees with the "official" story. Do you still think he has done his research well?

Actually cashlink did pick out the only bit of truth in the entire post by mmiichael and complimented him on including some truth. Correct?

There are tens of thousands of pages of documents, books, articles, untold numbers of photographs and hours of video, that support the belief that the US was complicit in what occurred on Sept 11, 2001, are there not? After all this thread is all about the OFFICIAL STORY which is chock full of holes and contradictions and improbabilities and outright impossibilities which supports the liklihood that the Bush Regime and their NeoCON and Zionist allies are indeed complicit in the 9-11 INSIDE JOB Attack on America. Isn't that the truth of the matter?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join