It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endarkenment?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sounds like someone didn't get that toy he wanted when he was a kid. ok all that is "cool" and everything but is there a point to all this?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
One more thing. I this # about you going to torture people and kill them...well it doesn't mean nothing! anyone can come on here and say a bunch of # but in the end it don't mean crap. As far as the "hell" theme...well I hate too break it too you but there is no "Hell" nor is there a "Heaven". Because the fact is if you didn't give a crap about anyones opinion or anything for that matter, you wouldn't have come on here and wasted your time writing all that BS.

P.S. I think you just need to be laid.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I used to feel like that. The feeling may evolve. I think you will be happy if it does, or it could go the opposite way mine did and then we will hear about you on the news.

I was normal then one day I felt like you and then I started to find a center. It went from void to contentment. It takes alot to get an extreme emotion out of me now but I breeze through life going from one thing to the next and it is plesent. I am even tempered with a lot of patients but when I feel myself loosing it I need to leave before I do. It is the same way with happness or sadness as well. I am mostly all in or none. The sad and mad things are easy to deal with because if I can get away from whats causing it enough to compose myself I go back to content again and then deal with it while I am in that zone.

Try not to resest changes to your emotional state to much but don't do anything you may regret latter if you should pop out of your void. I think it was something tramatic that poped me out of mine. I have this kinda luck about being able to forget stuff that would scare most people. Well not forget so much as make it seem like it was not as bad as it was but now I am ranting.

I am making sugjestions and not telling you what to do or not do. Hope I helped.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FearSoul

Quite sad how people like you try to argue facts that do not exist because of lack of understanding from both opposites. From your clear assumption that hell and heaven does not exist, I am certain you would be delighted to also explain to the rest of the people here on ATS what particle superpositioning in quantum mechanics is. If you do not have an answer for this question, then frankly you do not have an answer for any question. Your oppinion is unreliable as you try to explain it through aggressive behaviour. If it was truly just an oppinion, you would not try to explain it through indirectly assaulting my own oppinion.

Sure, anyone can come to this place and talk #. Problem is, you will never know if a person is talking false or true, because after you close this browser window down, you will have forgotten all about the person writing the thread, and will never seek the name of that individual in future news to come. So again, an unreliable oppinion as you have idea how to see which way your argument would go... What you're saying is merely what comes to mind because you are afraid that I am right.

I came on here to see if other people had experienced the same thing. If you had read the thread, you would have seen this.

P.S. Getting laid, is for people like you who have nothing else to do nor live for... Enjoy your pathetic life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join