It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Experiences in my Consciouness III- A bit about my HS and my Teacher

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would really appreciate that. You see with the 5 boys, I've been unable to really try out too many techniques, and finally found a free style one that worked for me. I was even interrupted by the kids and managed to quickly regain my level. Instead of worrying about the noise when I lay down, first I make sure everyone's safe and the older one is definately watching the younger ones, and then allow myself to subtlely pay attention to the noises, distractions, just keeping it out of focus. Then to the colors in my head, and finally to the ringing and vibrations. It was my own adapted version of meditation that worked in a madhouse. Well its not always that bad, but....
In any case, still my son just took to this quickly. Within 3 meditations he was up near the ceiling, which scared him back into his body perspective. And then yesterday.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I will U2U with the info I would like you to take a look at... I will have to find it first, I still have a very useful book on it at home.

As soon as I do, I will let you know.

5!!??

Saint Mystiq...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

I don't want to just jump in here but I am also in the beginning steps of meditation and learning about chakras etc... Could I also get a copy of some good info? Thanks CC I have enjoyed reading your posts and they just seem to "feel" right.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Mystiq, I'd like to touch on a few points of your post.

Originally posted by mystiq
Seentoomuch's thread, "walk with an angel" is wonderful too. In fact, there is a whole movement, even in ufology, to equate everything with the dark side. There is a dark side, both in terms of humans here, and a some others, lower dimensionals, that are coming in. But what you've said, that evil (this is evil as a force) doesn't exist. There is a duality, but when all is said and done, its more of an insanity that some get lost in, which is why so much love works to free them.

Good vs evil is a small piece of the puzzle. Rather than duality I'd call it plurality. But even with a plurality there will always be the will of ourselves and the wills of others that may conflict.

When some of the poster's were believing I was being too trusting of et presence here and bringing darker government information of them up, and then others wrote to me and I have various threads to go through, one very long on gate ways and 2012, I kept sending people to the threads that could explain to them, that their version of the universe wasn't reality. That they needed to ground themselves in the truth, which was far more positive. Even if one encounters a negative individual (even an et) it doesn't take from the position one must have within themselves.

I've never met an ET though since childhood I've had a keen interest in UFOs, ghosts and other phenomena. I've read many books on the subject and I have built up rule system that most of what is claimed is rubbish but to not let it sway you from the prize of the truth of what's left. I agree with your response to that matter, attempt to root ourselves and others in the reality we love. Be congnizant of the dangers and prepare to the best of your abilities but do not give the fears power.

Take care,

Obsidience

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

citizenc,

The debate on whether mentoring others contaminates them is not one I subscribe to and I'm glad that have chosen to share your experiences and guide others. A great writer by the name of Dale Carnegie once stated that there is something important to learn from everyone.

I'll be reading up on Seth when I get a chance, I appreciate the tip.

Another question: ringing of the head. I don't think it's tinnitus because I can control it's intensity and turn it completely off. It doesn't seem to originate from the ears and I have some odd health traits such as eletrosensitivity and the ability to control pain. Do you feel that this ringing may be a connection to something or possibly a jamming? I've been attempting to focus in on the ringing and enhance it to see where it takes me.

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Thank you again for reinforcing a concept that I hoped was clear enough, but seems that having to analyze it more profoundly has its own rewards.

And for this we should also thank Cogito, for his provocative analysis.

I have to ALSO thank you for giving us the opportunity of putting into display, the simple way in which these matters should be dealt with, hopefully allaying some of the "skeptic" fears...

Another question: ringing of the head. I don't think it's tinnitus because I can control it's intensity and turn it completely off. It doesn't seem to originate from the ears and I have some odd health traits such as eletrosensitivity and the ability to control pain.

Do you feel that this ringing may be a connection to something or possibly a jamming? I've been attempting to focus in on the ringing and enhance it to see where it takes me.

Best regards,

Obsidience

Just as my comment on the "whiting", here we have another element that COULD be something, or something else...

The right approach, and the one that for example my teacher would follow, would be that of: again, it seems that you could be on to something, and the way to go about it is to search information, be a thorough as you can about it, and see what "resonates". Unfortunately, when dealing with impressions, it is very hard to accurately asses their importance, if any.

Try to go after those impressions that "ring" (no pun intended...) a deeper bell in your mind, and those markers that, through study and guided exploration, have the semblance of invitations into the "Deep".

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

My family would be classified as "experiencers". And different people have different accounts, in terms of negative, neutral and positive. The accounts connected to government seem like renegades and when I was researching for the lower astral thread which connected nazis and cabal to something ugly, this came up in my research, which kind of makes me wonder just what kind of et the cabal are conjuring: www.coasttocoastam.com...

Now, I do not blindly, white wash all ets, and think highly of nefarious works that involve kidnapping whole families. However, there is something that is completely unconnected to our cabal that is dealing in a grass roots way with people, and its these ones that are our "handlers". The idea of all ets feeding off our energies and using us as cattle and food, and a negative poled universe set up that way, was pushed at me in the thread I gave some of our experiences on. In my heart I knew that approach was wrong as well, and that something was different, a different kind of work going on. In any case, I did feel it was wise to not blindly trust, but to take into consideration other feelings, focuses, signs, evidence, the testimony of others, and study motives from a more questioning view.

But I've noticed there is a real agenda to try and make people accept and believe an incredibly fear based agenda and reality every where they turn, and in addition talk of an evil Enki soul wiping machine that enslaves us. Its one twist and turn after another to live powerless in a negative dream they create, but we have far more abilities in ourselves. This is a fine example, as is Seentoomuch. I've received letters from those who were afraid and perhaps buying into the negative information too much with regards to their own experiences, which sounded a bit like Whitley Strieber's Communion book and in the end even he was more positive.

Its funny how the more connected, credentialed, government connected, or elite connected, the accounts are the more sweepingly negative they are, which is why I pay close attention to the incredible accounts grass roots, ordinary people have, in quite a variety of orientations, some far from negative, but actually hopeful in this corrupt world.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mystiq,

You are an enlightened individual, thank you for your response. Recently there definitely has been a grass roots effort to elevate fear. I've read up on 2012, massive pole shifts, meteors, twin stars, massive moon sized spaceships, alien or interdimensional invasion, NWO takeover and murder etc and this has been my method:

1) Read and learn
2) Analyze
3) React

As I stated in my post above, each story has something to be learned even if it's a complete falsehood. My reaction to this is to realize that our ability to unscientifically predict a future massive event and change it is effectively zero.

What I do know is that our psyche goes through revolutions of happiness and love to fear and hate. It's a continuing cycle and we are unfortunately entering in a period of fear and hate. Though we consider ourselves evolved we still have the herd mentality.

I've read Communion, and I don't recall Strieber indicating much negativity in the book. I do feel that Greys do exist, if at night I picture one in my head it is a very powerful image that frightens me. I do not understand the fear to tell you the truth, I feel the reason it's there is not from personal experience but of genetic memory. I say this as a person that has learned to control his fear at an early age. In a situation of panic I'm usually the most calm.

Accounts from the higher levels of the government and corporate worlds are going to be negative because the higher you go the more power and unfortunately the more the corruption. I have no doubts that there are people up high making plans that could be negative for the little people like us. But I too overcame this fear because of our number. It only takes a single unifying event for us to come together and I think it puts the fear of death in them which is highly gratifying

Take care,

Obsidience

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thank you cc. I appreciate your effort, and the poem. A quandary for myself is that I know directly from personal experience in living technicolour the ways your information is subtley misleading. Viva la difference indeed. Diversity doesn’t have to degenerate into something else though, which I am grateful for. When I advertise a thread claiming to allow people to experience the true nature of reality for themselves I certainly will offer ways to begin to do this. It then would be for that express purpose. I have waited to see if you live up to your promise. Without this it will always be hot air to me. Including my posts. That you are now looked to as some form of guru by some, whether by choice or not, is something I see as unhealthy. This could be addressed simply and honestly. We are all just people. Just an observation on a situation, not on your character, which would be ridiculous.

I know the type of beings channelled teachings come from and have now discounted all of them. They seem subtle misleading nonsense, often incomplete and impractical enough to be useless. In my opinion. One being in particular I became familiar with. An immensely powerful and beautifully spoken person with many teachings, beautiful stories, and many followers. A true gentleman in all appearances. With an awakened mind and intelligence and knowledge of certain things that could only leave me in awe. I have learnt from it in many ways, mostly when I doubted certain things and refused his teachings, and wanted nothing to do with his group. To suffer the wrath of these beings who are really consciously and purposefully quite dark underneath it all was a difficulty that few might understand. They went to great length to keep me from certain inner experience and knowledge. Things are not always what they seem. But this is learning in itself. That many new age groups believe these things don’t exist and a little white light will neutralize is both sad and amusing. I see there could be good reason why these things might never be apparent to them. I prefer to stay away from any group or teaching, particularly channelled, physical or otherwise, largely due to this. The truly spiritual to me is as different from channelled teachings as oil is to water.

I have a strange vision of enlightened new age people believing they are spiritual and in touch with their inner self, but not knowing what makes them want to avoid the cracks in the sidewalk when walking down the street, or the thousand other perhaps less obvious compulsions and obsessions all seem to have. Or why they become angry, jealous etc. Not the way our mind justifies these things, but the things in themselves. We are sure we love our wives, and we may, but when confronted with great beauty in the right circumstances, where is our love then. Why? Sadly people think the spiritual and mundane things have no direct relation. Our true reality is inside, to find what is permanent and begin to live through it is how we change our reality. Then we can slowly return to happiness despite outside circumstances. This is a very unnatural process in itself, and goes against nature and our own natural instincts. We can begin to very slowly create a new nature in ourself that doesn’t have its original roots in the law of the jungle. Still these are just stories to most, as they should be. To explain an alternative simply to contradict you was never my intention in this thread, and for various reasons. It will strike a chord in some as it is, perhaps very few, which will be enough to keep an open mind in certain ways. I will now leave this thread, after my next post, as it is obviously "not for me" and I have found little practical value in it. Though I do thank you for your time and genuinely wish you well, as I do for all genuine seekers and even those who couldn't care less.

ps. To assume I have no experience of what you are now doing is wrong. It would be exactly the opposite.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Thanks seentoomuch. I am aware of the book of John.

I guess what I was alluding to with sharing experiences, in a more simple way, is a type of modesty. Just to keep within certain limits. The same way we can look nice but don’t have to advertise the price of our clothes, be wealthy without talking of our bank account, be accomplished but not brag about achievements etc, only at a different subtler level perhaps. A type of humility and respect for some things that can come from some certain experiences. There is a verse in the same volume warning about not casting our pearls, for fear of having them trampled underfoot etc. Though everyone will have their own understanding I suppose.

What most people think of as tests are really karma, which is also a way to learn. It’s rarer for someone to go through genuine spiritual tests for many reasons. You will know where you stand there better than anyone. To me talking about them would be a way of stopping them from occurring and shows that the most basic tests have never been passed, or possibly have never been given. Though if anyone thinks it nonsense that’s ok.

On the subject, no genuinely spiritually intelligent person will ever require that you give any intimate personal details of inner experiences or encourage it. They would rarely ever need that to help and will prefer to respect your privacy. If they do they either don’t really know what they are doing and therefore can’t help anyway, or possibly much worse would be that they do know what they are doing. General experience can be good to share, but not the truly personal. Still there might be exceptions, but in giving too many personal details of experiences that might or not be truly understood it is possible for someone intelligent in certain ways to know far more than we might imagine. People new to these things will often understandably tell all though.

The inner part of us has a different, symbolic nature and language, with understanding some things are very obvious. There is also a large scope for manipulation in certain ways. Experience and intuition can help us distinguish where to stop, but it’s up to people themselves. Many will disagree as they are entitled to.

ps. I cannot help but admire your cat avatar. A magnificent creature.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
reply to post by seentoomuch

Thanks seentoomuch. I am aware of the book of John.

I guess what I was alluding to with sharing experiences, in a more simple way, is a type of modesty. Just to keep within certain limits. The same way we can look nice but don’t have to advertise the price of our clothes, be wealthy without talking of our bank account, be accomplished but not brag about achievements etc, only at a different subtler level perhaps. A type of humility and respect for some things that can come from some certain experiences. There is a verse in the same volume warning about not casting our pearls, for fear of having them trampled underfoot etc. Though everyone will have their own understanding I suppose.

What most people think of as tests are really karma, which is also a way to learn. It’s rarer for someone to go through genuine spiritual tests for many reasons. You will know where you stand there better than anyone. To me talking about them would be a way of stopping them from occurring and shows that the most basic tests have never been passed, or possibly have never been given. Though if anyone thinks it nonsense that’s ok.

On the subject, no genuinely spiritually intelligent person will ever require that you give any intimate personal details of inner experiences or encourage it. They would rarely ever need that to help and will prefer to respect your privacy. If they do they either don’t really know what they are doing and therefore can’t help anyway, or possibly much worse would be that they do know what they are doing. General experience can be good to share, but not the truly personal. Still there might be exceptions, but in giving too many personal details of experiences that might or not be truly understood it is possible for someone intelligent in certain ways to know far more than we might imagine. People new to these things will often understandably tell all though.

The inner part of us has a different, symbolic nature and language, with understanding some things are very obvious. There is also a large scope for manipulation in certain ways. Experience and intuition can help us distinguish where to stop, but it’s up to people themselves. Many will disagree as they are entitled to.

ps. I cannot help but admire your cat avatar. A magnificent creature.

Lol, CES.

I've reprinted your whole post, it is incredible in several ways.

First off, you say you are "aware" of the book of John, but yet it is testimony to the existence of God and Christ. "Aware" is not a strong indicator that you understand what it is saying. And btw, there are a few phrases in the beginning that are directing you to a "deeper" understanding. To figure it out is your job.

Second, how humble do I have to be if I'm on an anonymous message board with no links to any webpage, blog, book, payment plan. I'm simply telling the truth and if it's too much for you, it's not for you. I'm sure there are some great coffee shop gurus just waiting for you who will couch their words to fit your needs and take your cash, I'm not here for that, I'm simply sharing the experiences I had, take them as you will. You seem to shy away from the mention of God, and you also seem to limit what he is capable of when he lives in our lives. Hide our light under a bushel hmmmm, why so?

And if you must know I go out of my way to help others anonymously in many ways (so I guess I'm not being humble again) and I consider each and every one an opportunity and rush to do so. (Guess that makes me totally a show-off though it is all kept secret, until now.) I don't wear jewelry, I don't buy new clothes I wear hand me downs from my Mom, active in the community, lots, and many times I walk into a very unusual, rarified atmosphere where it's incredible, different, uplifting, I just walk amongst it and KNOW that ALL IS WELL.

My teacher, who I strongly suspect, is the same or of the same ilk as CC's gives lessons which for me are usually once or twice a year and are VERY DIRECT, VERY COLORFUL, and VERY ENLIGHTENING, so I guess you would change the method of sharing here, why so? Do you know more than He? His lessons are very general and are not personal. Once, he showed up and I turned down the lesson as it dealt with history and I told him I was not much into history, that my husband is the historian in the family. My husband is still amazed by the lesson he received that night, and lol, he WAS a skeptic, but no longer is.

As for my tests, they are not the ones in day to day life, they are mystical in nature.

Hide your light if you wish, make sure you keep all the heart, courage, and enlightenment out and when you have a gray palette in front of you, please post it. But I gotta say, God is not that,

STM

P.S. No ill will between us imHo, just that we disagree on this.

P.S 2. The cat in the avatar is my beloved China Blue, Snowshoe extraordinaire, it was taken in my backyard.

[edit on 12/7/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Now I'm seeing, not only a movement to instill fear in people, and misconstrue the reality of their lives on levels that are mind boggling, but an idea that one cannot aid or help another grow spiritually or discover a very useful spiritual "tool". Really. I suppose a luciferean, all wrapped up in self and the magnification of living to serve self, would be hard pressed to even understand how the Collective Mind and Spirit works, and love.

God, who really exists isn't neutral. God, the entire Universe/Multiverse is profoundly sane, loving and good. And really, there is only God. Within that framework, much happens, many lessons, and a kind of manufactured dualism. But, God prefers as Her first choice, to do the helping through us. She's set up levels and higher management from the perspective of watching over as we run the show. The learning curve goes on at every level of development. Nothing is a singular journey. Often when someone is helped or nudged, its more of a "remembering" somewhat for them to begin with. It doesn't take away their own journey that must begin, or the discipline needed to grow.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Again I thank you, this time for being yet even more frank about your experience, and how it explains your now clearer type of reticence. I had picked up on some kind of "allergic" reaction to a certain type of openness, but had not ventured on the possible causes.

I would like to tell you that, for all the esteem I feel towards you as a participant that honors this thread and our exchange, I feel strongly that some of the issues you bring up on the "guru" dilemma are uniquely yours, and I think you might be projecting some of that on yours truly, with little to no avail.

First I honestly do not see the "guru" treatment, or any type of following, as you intend to warn.

I would find that especially ironic, since I am one of the strong advocates of informed critique, of rational filtering, and cautious openness.

I just don't see it, and hope to be right.

I realize I might have lots of important and interesting things to say, in a way that is entertaining for some, but since it is done in this ANONYMOUS format, there is absolutely no danger of this qualifying for anything CLOSE to guru-like treatment.

The "guru" is by definition a charismatic FIGURE, and I cannot see how that is sustainable here. Fads are something else, and even those are caused by the sensationalistic vein that runs through some of these environments, and as you know, I go after those as well.

In fact, the privacy afforded by this medium, is one of the requisites that convinced me to share BEYOND the sometimes sterile message of information itself. This so that others could see HOW some of the "deeper" characteristics of the Human kind have manifested in just one cheetah-faced specimen.

The purposes, which I have tired to stress, are to SERVE the INFORMATION ITSELF, and nothing else. If this is not so, please explain to me just how this could be otherwise.

On the subject, no genuinely spiritually intelligent person will ever require that you give any intimate personal details of inner experiences or encourage it.

Again, you seem to be stuck on this.

Trust me, there is little intimacy if at all in my sharing, and the one you CAN find is the one put there on purpose, where it is pointed out that no matter how strange some of these can be, we are ALL capable and it is well within our possibilities to enhance our lives and understanding in a myriad of ways, which are always mentioned by many, but "personalized" by very few.

Depicting humanity as a characteristic, and exposing the sphere of the private are two very different angles of display, and I hope you and all who read can appreciate this.

When I advertise a thread claiming to allow people to experience the true nature of reality for themselves I certainly will offer ways to begin to do this. It then would be for that express purpose. I have waited to see if you live up to your promise. Without this it will always be hot air to me. Including my posts.

I have promised nothing of the sort, so here my friend, I am afraid there is a misunderstanding of some kind.

I share INFORMATION, with the clear monition to emphasize PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ABOVE ALL. Realizing that it is sometimes unclear just HOW to approach some themes, my shared experiences are depictions of some theory in real-life action. Anything beyond that has never been offered, and COULD NOT BE, only because it is not my position or intent.

So, nothing more and nothing less than promised.

I have delivered 3/4 of what I decided to do, with the right title (so I see no way to disband into the "offers" I presumably made...) and will finish as said.

Whoever expects more than that, or some type of other, will just have to wait without holding the breath (although, again, I don't even see any type of line forming).

What I have shared has been practical, and it must remain so. There are reasons for this. I have ventured into recommending some literature, and the funny thing is that same literature is full both of extremely valuable information (IMO), and of WARNINGS as to HOW the is NO SUBSTITUTE for personal experience.

As a very friendly and unsolicited piece of humble advice, and seeing that you are formed and informed, I would suggest that you relax ever so slightly about methods, and emphasize motivations.

This, as I said once to my dear friend Beamish, would help us save SOME perfectly healthy babies being thrown out with the bath water.

I reiterate, there are many things going on, and so much help, assistance and support being put into place RIGHT NOW, more than many people realize. The fact that there are some that "benefit" from this ( a really dumb concept as far as I am concerned) should not be a reason to close the "helping" shop of our minds and hearts.

This because, the "divinely indifferent" silence that you advocate, when presented to a person that ASKS for genuine assistance, has some tinges of self-righteousness and a "spiritual elitism" to which I have never subscribed, and would consider simply conducive to separation.

I would not dare to claim any sort of special status in the area of giving, but if you look at the nature of our "evolution" so far, GIVING is one of the most rewarded and spiritually desirable characteristics as advocated by ANY movement, be it spiritual, religious, political, etc. Without forgetting that there are many material and therefore ILLUSORY "facts" that would makes us think otherwise.

Please, let's not succumb to fear, diffidence and distrust for one, two, or even a hundred "love stories" gone sour.

To quote Mercedes Sosa, a South-American folk artist and legend, when asked which had been her greatest love, she responded : "the last one!".

Great testament of our capabilities to live, learn, forget the necessary, treasure and take the essential, and keep on going. It's called evolving.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
www.projectcamelot.org...
Hello again readers and posters to this thread,
You will notice that I have posted a link at the beginning of this post I encourage all on this thread to take the time to read this interview. As I have stated in previous posts I have been at this for over fifty years and like Cognito I find nothing new on this thread. The experiences that CC has described here in this thread have been shared by many who whether by design or as in CC's case independently discovered, if I understand correctly. I will say again if you were to explore the Matrix material at trufax.org you would find the testimony of over 4000 trained individuals in OBE and their common descriptions of the levels of the Astral and Mental planes open to us as explorers.
I'm going to jump ahead and tell you the conclusion of the material there as I believe it is germane to this conversation. I will also say that the conclusion was my own after many years of such direct experience. After reading the interview I reference above I was thankful to see that some one has provided the means to carry on as it were from where I found myself after said conclusion. That conclusion is just this. We live and have lived for many lives in a designed PRISON. The depths and walls of which are just now beginning to become clear and are well described in the interview with James. The only way out is to stand up and say I QUIT.
CC please do not take this as criticism as I would never rain on anyones parade and all experience leads us to greater and more in depth understanding of Truth. But you will discover this for yourself as you proceed down the path you are on, that it is a dead end leading you to discover what others including myself have discovered you are exploring subtle walls within a well designed PRISON.
I like Cognito will retreat from this thread, but before I leave I will share this simple thought and technique. Start with the axiom There is no OTHER, you are the only source of Truth you need. Suspend all your previous concepts of who you are and the truth you have been shown by any school of spiritual teaching or teacher. For the next few weeks sit in your meditation without any intent what so ever and simply breath. Breath in and pause for the same count and breath out and pause for the same count. A four part breath as it were with equal count to each stage. What ever count feels comfortable. Focus in your heart center and allow.
During the 70s I was involved in the teachings of Dwal Khul and participated in the writing of a book called Rainbow Bridge Phase One. In the process I was hanging out with a gentleman in his 80s at the time and he imparted something to me which I flat out couldn't believe at the time. He told me that in the not to distant future those who were involved in the exploration of the liberation of themselves and humanity would find that ALL the spiritual teaching and disciplines, although they had served all of us on the path of liberation, were false.
When my wife come down with breast cancer six years ago and the subsequent four year battle that served to disconnect me from the previous era of my life, it left me in a state of limbo and wondering. As I shook myself off I discovered a little book by Ram Zu called No Way (which I highly recommend reading in the suspension of your concepts and beliefs if you so choose) and began to practice what I have come to call Giggle Yoga. The next thing I came to was the simple heart meditation I described above. The next great adventure has begun. I invite all here for whom this post strikes a nerve, to play. I have no other intent in sharing this with you other than to share my experience on this path we are all on with you and extend to each and every one of you a heart felt compassion and peace on your journey.
Laugh Lots

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I notice the post only gives the link to project camelot.org there you will find an interview with James from Wingmakers it is that interview to which I refer you to.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've just finished a short ebook on Seth Speaks from youtube. I'm really surprised at the level of focus on the dream state. This has always been an intrigueing phenemona for me and I feel slightly vindicated that I have put so much focus on it during my childhood years.

Thank you for pointing wayward spirits like me in the right direction.

Best regards,

Obsidience

PS to CC: I also look forward to your next segment on Aliens. This area has also been of great interest to me however I don't currently believe I have personal experience in that area.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by obsidience]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkwind

I thank you for what seems to be a desire to be helpful. I hope you do not retreat in the hit-and-run mode, which seems to be the style of some that, while thinking they have some enlightening to say, do not stand up and submit to the minimum standard of scrutiny and argumentation in cross- examination.

With that said, I have two comments for you:

I noticed a certain, say, departure from your original "tone", and I sincerely hope that it was not conditioned by the "revelations" of the material you mentioned.

Second, on that material, and this applies practically for anything that I approach:

I have been, as shared before, aware and in contact, with certain "Entities", and this has determined not only the way that I have led my life, but also the possible consequences of the many and varied studies I have conducted.

While ALWAYS sustaining the Open-mind axiom, I HAVE had a certain litmus test, and have striven to develop my intuition, considering it a paramount achievement for ANY traveler of the still "lesser known" Universe.

In the development of this most important tool, I have come many times in contact, especially through deep mystical experiences, with the Christ "Entity" and the Divine I mention every so often.

Anyone who has been fortunate to have done this, not only heard about it, will confirm for you that we are continuously supported and assisted by a FORM in which God manifests the Idea of Himself in our "Reality", the Christ Entity.

(Contact with "God" and the Divine, in any shape or form, is NOT an exclusive club, but something that is ALWAYS being encouraged by all who care for evolving and seeing that we further manifest our deeper Nature.)

We are cherished, supported, animated, and given all the vitality necessary to go about our Being, thanks in part to this Idea-Form of God.

I have felt nothing but Love, support, and sheer grandeur before this presence, and NOTHING has ever lead me to believe or conceive otherwise.

I would find it implausible that this James is aware of a condition of bondage of the Christ himself, of which He is not aware of, and even more so, that an "unaware" Christ would lead us all into perpetuating this "condition of imprisonment".

I find the idea laughable, and plenty of hidden agendas.

This is why, I will humbly fall back into my deeply felt and lived certainties, and decide to trust the energy and support that comes to ALL OF US from such Beings, rather than entertain further sensationalisms, that lead nowhere.

And nowhere it is, because, if you read carefully, the "solutions" that are "suggested" have the vest of personal empowerment, cloaked by fear and a sense of separation and "I know something you don't" that is not consonant with other more palpable and strong components of the Energy environment called our Universe.

I'll stick with our "imprisoned" Christ and all the other Energies that give us this existence.

At least I am certain to be in good company.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Dear CC,
I won't cut and run as you say. I will post this and then leave you to share your experiences with those that can benefit from them.
My change of tone was not conditioned by the material I referenced rather in that the material is quite lengthy and supported the results of my own experiences I thought referencing it would serve better than to post a lengthy dissertation.
I still support you and the experiences that you have shared in this and your other threads. I to was supported by the Christ entity on my exploration of the "lesser know universe".
"We are cherished, supported, animated, and given all the vitality necessary to go about our Being, thanks in part to this Idea-Form of God.
I have felt nothing but Love, support, and sheer grandeur before this presence, and NOTHING has ever lead me to believe or conceive otherwise. "
I to felt all of this on the journey and I am not, with this sharing, trying to deter you from your path or say as you seem to imply "I know something you don't" . I believe we were simply and with heart sharing our experiences here. I realize that the statement I made was not the correct way of stating that experience. I should have simply stated that in my experience I found the path your on to be a dead end and not that it was in anyway a right or wrong conclusion simply my experience.
I'll stick with our "imprisoned" Christ and all the other Energies that give us this existence.
This is the most telling sentence in your reply. I will simply say, after many years of exploring the inner universe that is embarked upon through the manner which you have described in these posts, it was my experience, and others, at the Round Table that you described, and this is simply why I shared the interview with James, that all that I had experienced up to that point was proven to be false. That our existence is not nor ever was dependent on any energies or OTHER. There is no OTHER and it was this belief in an OTHER that was the germ of the illusory experience of separation. This experience was and is the beginning, for me, of a whole new adventure in BEING.
In all humility and compassion I share this with you. Be Peace, Laugh Lots and Play Hard

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Actually I beg to differ, in that there are a few remarkable sharings given by those who are indeed helped from without, by a guide, and there are helps here that many receive, some experiencers are led to understanding the prison earth is. But its not a soul prison, though that attempt is continual. It is run by renegades. But even if they were to seal off every gateway or portal, each of us still receives a team, often loving family and help when we pass over, and our own personal wormhole, tunnel back home. This is where faith kicks in though, and a certain knowing.

One thing I have to say is how much I have been humbled and amazed by what I have actually learned from people, small activations and a blessings.
I really want to thank all of you, Citizenc, Seentoomuch, and all those with positive messages. I've learnt so much.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkwind

Hi Hawk:

First and most important, let me say that I am happy you came back. Please realize that my strong tone is "at" the INFORMATION... It is ALWAYS about the information.

I can very well tell the difference between the material and the people, because they are NOT always connected, so I am happy you decided to step in once more.

And now...

Please understand that I appreciate immensely your input and attitude, which in turn gives me the confidence to embark int the search for what it is we might be looking for together. This is why I was genuinely hoping you would not retreat. This honors your spirit.

As I like to say, I would like to confront two issues here, which is where I am going to the very heart of the matters we are discussing, both about the Christ, about the nature of Teaching, and the "James" material you shared, which, incidentally, I had already checked out.

You say:

That our existence is not nor ever was dependent on any energies or OTHER. There is no OTHER and it was this belief in an OTHER that was the germ of the illusory experience of separation. This experience was and is the beginning, for me, of a whole new adventure in BEING.

We can certainly agree. SEPARATION IS AN ILLUSION. And of course, this manner we cannot go sideways you and me, for I have been stressing that very fact as well.

Without getting too far into HOW it is that the ILLUSION of separation works, and what IT IS THERE FOR, let's read a little passage that struck me as a good example of what it is being said in general by the "James" material:

The Anunnaki created the HMS in order to consign the Sovereign Integral – the true Self that is infinite and eternal – into a prison of conjured illusions and deceptions. So the human instrument was fitted with HMS and the Sovereign Integral was placed within it as the life force, that which powered the human instrument. An aspect of GSSC was the program we call the fear of death, the fear of separation, the fear of non-existence.

It was this fear, so powerfully felt by humans, that gave rise to the construct of a separate God, from which a separate Spirit filled the universe, and from which we were all created in separation. Whether one arrives to God through religion or spirituality, does not matter, it is the same effect of appeasing the fear of death within the individual just as the program specified. In effect, Anu, the King of Anunnaki, positioned himself to be God of the human world.

The pathway to God, independent of the religion or spiritual path one walked, had the same program underlying it: You are a human with a soul, this soul must be redeemed or activated, upon which you will be saved. In this process of being saved, you are relinquished of self-responsibility to the world condition. You are rewarded with a life eternal in the kingdom of God (by whatever name you call God) where you can live in bliss and/or serve as a teacher of the light.

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

Saviors can take on the form of many things, including the second coming of Christ, a wrathful God, the Earth, nature spirits, angelic hosts, prophecy, and extraterrestrial forces who will intercede on humanity’s behalf. Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path and this will be discussed in answers that follow.

(NOTE: Since I don't know how to paste external material, yet, I clarify that this is a quote from the link shared by hawkwind in his post.)

It has separation written into it, while making extremely gross across-the-board generalizations with spirituality and religion.

The part that I find the most troubling is the one where he says almost exactly what I denounced in the previous post:

again:

Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path and this will be discussed in answers that follow.

And he is saying this only a few lines below from the ones where he affirms:

There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement.

Ok Hawkwind. I will forget about my mystical and spiritual experiences of any kind. Speaking merely from a logical standpoint, it simply makes NO SENSE. ZERO.

How can you be the saviour and master of your liberty, when these poorly deluded Masters have no idea of their own condition?

How can we even go about to say that the Christ, or any leading figure in the spiritual realms, call them HMS or what you may, cannot be aware of this tremendous situation? But, James IS! Thank Goodness, and he is going to tell us all about it...

Again, just from a logical standpoint, is like saying that we are all red, but we don't know this because we cannot see the color red. But he can!

So... where is he then? He would have to be so far out the "Prison" to be able to see this and not be deceived. If this were the case, then he has decided to COME IN, and save us from what we cannot see? Is that it?

Then, he is acting as the very spiritual figures he is trying to deny intelligence, which could much more readily and clearly realize, if not their own, JAMES' condition, therefore changing their own condition as well.

Since time does not exist ( I hope we don't have to defend this one also...), then as soon as this is FINALLY realized by the deluded Masters, spiritually, then game is over, for this would then be known "across" time, etc...

Get my point? This is asking badly for a break.

CONTINUES

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join