It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Experiences in my Consciouness III- A bit about my HS and my Teacher

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
On this third and next to last post, I wanted to share a particular experience that could help others open up or expand on their ideas about our Teachers and Higher Self, what they are and what they can mean to us, and how we can establish more meaningful and clearer communications with them.

The last theme will be on my “Alien” experiences. In following this order, I hoped to able to delineate and give each theme an opportunity for exploration and consideration, and for others to open up and expand if so called.

I will also change the tone on these two posts. Since the themes in general are so vast in both “theoretical”, as well as experiential, meaningful material that can be shared, I will circumscribe myself to a few aspects on each, then allowing possible further discussion to develop available information at the will and interest of others.

-

Everyone in this world is fulfilling a “mission” of some sort, in many levels: individually, in family, socially, and even as a part of Humanity.

Each one of us is “assisted”, in many ways and to a depth that few imagine or acknowledge. In any case, being conscious of this realm and the assistance available, does not limit or qualify it, yet our conscious awareness can help us ENJOY and use this help to better approach our lives, and our possibilities within it.

Seeing, as I have stated before, that I share for explicative purposes only, so that others can hear about a few specific experiences on these themes, I hope that even as limited as this post will be, that it can be a further reason for some to examine the possibilities which are there to be taken, to further scrutinize and examine those “Voices” and those intuitions we all secretly cherish and follow when nobody is around.

In further discussion, if it ensues, I will discuss my relationships with OTHER Teachers I have met.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A little about my HS

As said in the first Experience post, I met my Teacher and saw myself as my HS for the first time when I was five, in a very vivid and clear manner.

All of my growth as a person ever since, has been in relation to how much of my HS I have been able to access, to “download” my HS INTO myself in a sense.

The most important “gift” about my experience, aside form the obvious content, was that I never felt the need to debate myself over its truthfulness or validity. It WAS, and this saved me a lot of grief and time, since I wasted no efforts trying to decide if this Being that spoke to me was real or not, and trying to understand if this “Higher” CC that I could switch into was valid or not.

I knew things, sensed things, and was told about things that a child, or later, a person in my age and position was in no way able to know or see, and that to me where just BY-PRODUCTS of my continuous relations with these two “sources”.

As my HS, I simply felt as a more mature ME, of a DEFINITE personality and semblance, and as far as I have always been able to attest, is ME and WAY more.

As HS, I know and UNDERSTAND what happens to me both physically and mentally, what I feel and WHY I feel it, and in many instances, HOW to relate to others and my environment, in a way that can be fruitful, truthful, and healthy for all.

The perspective usually feels as seeing things from on HIGH, as in an aerial view, and the comment is informed, collected, yet in keeping with many characteristics of my personality as I HAVE COME to know it, almost as a self-fulfilling proposition.

The sense of humor is intact, and, in fact, developed to a level that allows me to see with a light and optimistic touch everything I approach in my physical AND mental lives.

Of course, I have not always listened intently to what is said, but that has just been CC following on my Liberty, and I am supposed to be able to screw up every now and then, knowing full well that there are really “no mistakes”, because ALL POSSIBILITIES WILL BE EXPLORED, and in some cases I inevitably think, “it might as well be me...”.

My HS has served as a bridge in many ways, connecting the otherwise more “limited” CC with knowledge and possibilities that be long to the HS and not, such as the “other” lives around the Table.

It has given me poise ans solace in very trying junctures of my life, in essence presenting me with Myself as the eternal I that I am, so in situations literally of life and death which I have faced, I was simply staring at my HS straight in MY eyes.

This is part of the Nature of ANY human being, and you can make it a part of your CONSCIOUS self and being, provided that you first BELIEVE it can be done, and then find out HOW (never to be taken for granted...).

As an example, I mentioned before that I had been training and developing my instrumental technique at some point by connecting with a “future self” who had gotten “there”. This was and is done through HS, thanks to the fact that access to these possibilities are part of the NATURE of the HS.

Someone said that THAT example could very well be extra- or ordinary imagination, so I have a couple of things to say about that here.

My level of “comfort” and technical mastery rose and has since then experienced an incredible surge, “mysteriously” for others, thanks to that approach and those communications. I have not mentioned yet that, also through my Teacher, I have accessed “musical” technique, and that has provided an ulterior push in proficiency and level of artistry with my chosen instrument.

There are private, very definite reasons on why that information was and is being made available to me, but this is a possibility that can be accessed by anybody, again provided that there are belief, motivation, and METHOD involved.

Of course, since I will not reveal my identity, this particular example cannot be “verified” by anybody on these forums, but I can volunteer a second option:

My first language is not English, yet through my HS (and this I did thanks to “His” suggestion) I accessed another personality who was born as an American with higher formal education, and thanks to this I was able to take my English language skills to a level of comfort in communication both written and spoken, as I desired, where resolution would be of the best degree with the means available.

In this manner, I speak and write a couple of other languages, all as my English, also without an accent.

If this is just imagination, then I MUST have a very active and FRUITFUL one, which, at the very least, could then be studied for allowing me to, among a number of OTHER things not mentioned, to continue to make a living through music AND to know and be proficient in many areas that would be otherwise accessible through too many more years of study and hard work (to which I have submitted willingly and not...).

I have a thirsty-for knowledge personality, but that is just in function of certain “tasks” I have sought to fulfill respectfully and to the best of my abilities.

I HAVE worked very hard for my education, as I have stated a few times, and yet the results have been magnified and accelerated thanks to these and other possibilities which a broader and more intimate contact with your Inner Self can offer.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
About my Teacher:

I am sorry, but for the ones that wanted to hear more about the subject, it will have to come out in discussion, otherwise the book would be needed.

Instead, I chose an episode that can give an idea of what my Teacher “looks” like, and what some of his “functions” are.

As a kid, he would be manifest as a “Voice”, which I called my “Mental Compass”, which would advice, direct, and even comfort me when needed, though not always.

As I grew up, I decided that it was necessary for me to take some time and find the way of somehow communicate with this “Voice”.

Through a few, meaningful episodes, I was slowly “opened” to considering that it IS possible for God and the Divine to connect and communicate with us, albeit our “imperfect” and limited state can be an obvious hindrance.

Later, in dream states and through a few OBEs, I was able to BE contacted, and in this way, find the WAY BACK, for me to contact “Them”.

It was in an OBE that the following happened:

I had never concretely SEEN my Teacher, although I could easily recognize his “Voice”, sense of humor and what feels as a “father's touch” to his approach to me. His presence was always as the one I described in my Dmod experience: a “shape”, of incredibly sharp, definite in every angle, and easily discernible personality.

He wants me to learn, and usually is very gratified when I demonstrate the will to see very difficult times through, and the openness to apply faith and creativity directly into my life, and not as a hobby or where it would be “safe”.

This one time, he brought me in front of The Screen, where you are shown incredible amounts of information in a sort of 3D imagery, only that you can also FEEL the information, its consequences, etc.

This Screen is a “room” at a level which I presume to be the area of passage, between our true Soul Nature and the areas closer to the 3D experience.

In this lesson, he showed me the Good-Evil Duality Process. In this particular lesson, in what felt as a few hours of imaging, he showed me wars and carnage of the worst kinds, good in its most sublime, etc., yet all from the EARTHLY perspective.

The lesson was long and I will not get into it here, but it finished with showing me how it was all applied creativity, a possibility designed for LEARNING purposes, and that in deeper levels of Self and Being, evil simply does not exist.

The lesson ended, and I came back.
During the lesson, he was always standing to the left of The Screen, to my right as I watched. He would explain passages as they came along, and would answer my questions before I asked them.

What made this lesson memorable, aside from the incredible power and ramifications of the content, was my RESPONSE to a particular aspect of the lesson.

For this particular lesson, and probably in response to my level of awareness of those days, he was appearing as Jesus himself!, dressed in robes, beard and all.

I KNEW it was my teacher, because I had learned to recognize him from a long time before, but he had chosen that “appearance” to add solemnity and “weight” (as if it needed it) to the lesson.

After the lesson ended and I came back, the first comment out of my mind, as I communicated back was:

“Great lesson, thank you! But, there really was NO need for the Jesus thing. I would have listened and learned anyways...”

This comment was received with a burst of laughter, which was both heartening and even a compliment, considering the circumstances.

Since then, he has refrained from making appearances as a definite “material” personality, sticking to the “shape” form he has always used.

He continues to carry on with my “training” where, especially in the dream states, he guides and accompanies me through different situations and tests, and as always since that time, appearing as “himself”, no guises.

He has been, and continues to be, the strongest presence in my life, and as far as I have been able to see, has “always” been that, and for as long as I decide to take 3d experience.

A friend and guide across time, independent of time.

I have met other Teachers, that do not “belong” to my personal experience; we could call them “collective” Teachers in a way, although, I cannot say if my teacher is of this kind or not.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank you, CC,

I've been waiting to hear another's perspective on "The Teacher". And I hope I understand you correctly in that you consider The Teacher not a part of your HS, but from God which I totally agree with. I know, I know, I've heard it so many times "we are all a part of God", but this is different, this is direct from the source, not ourselves, sort've as if there are a few that are special aka Jesus or the Holy Spirit, or an angel that's job is to aid us. This is very difficult to explain.

And how did you do on the tests? On your earlier threads I detected a bit of arrogance? Lol, those tests are tough! I still have not written them up, don't know if I ever will due to a strong "don't share those" feeling that comes over me. The lessons themselves I am encouraged to share and I hope you would reconsider your decision not to "write a book". You can definitely fit a lesson in one post if you keep all the integral parts intact as well as more detail.

Yes, true, you might alienate others who think elevated grammar which runs around the point but never touches it is knowledge and colorful examples are not, but remember, all the lessons were given to you in a direct, witty, colorful way, shouldn't they be shared the same way? Imho, wording your understandings in a "one size fits all" generic manner takes the heart out out of it along with the laughter, the strength, the courage, and the amazement of what our existence truly is. I truly hope you reconsider. All you have to do is relax, remember the lesson and as you're reliving it write it down...............

Look to God, be enthralled, and tell it all,

Highest regards,

STM

Note: Did it occur to you that perhaps the guise the teacher took on was his true form? You gotta admit that he is overwhelming in person and the formless one would be easier to take. And that when you requested no form, he did so to be easier on you? Imo we still don't know who he is and what form he truly is, but I gotta say, I wouldn't change a thing. It doesn't matter, only God does as he is fond of saying.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Thanks STM...

I hope I understand you correctly in that you consider The Teacher not a part of your HS, but from God which I totally agree with. I know, I know, I've heard it so many times "we are all a part of God", but this is different, this is direct from the source, not ourselves, sort've as if there are a few that are special aka Jesus or the Holy Spirit, or an angel that's job is to aid us. This is very difficult to explain.

Indeed, that is the case, and I hope that, if it wasn't clear before, it is now: DEFINITELY NOT a part of myself, just in the way you say, avoiding the usual caveats, the "we're all connected" kind.

In fact, my Teacher as well as the others I have met, seem VERY out of this 3D experience, as a matter of design, to help LURE us into these other realms of conscience.

And how did you do on the tests? On your earlier threads I detected a bit of arrogance? Lol, those tests are tough!

Been doing great, thank you for asking.

You know, I can now share something with you, with no fear at all: I am not arrogant at all, but the self-assured manner in which I usually come across here, is a part of something else, and has its logic. In fact, a lot of times, confidence and tact do no always go together, and since I have no "face" investment here, I went for the format that was "downloaded", almost without question.

Having had to post these experiences has been an exercise in detachment, in the sense that I had to put myself aside a little (o a lot) and "deliver" what has been asked.

In "real" life, I am actually considered a funny guy, light-hearted and easy going, but a lot of that, again, comes from a sense of "security" that most people detect, but cannot explain to themselves very easily, so the usual misconceptions sometimes replace a relaxed character evaluation.

This has to do with some really twisted "social skills" that have pushed onto people since an early age, when detecting a "different" person is taught to be followed by diffidence, suspicion and ostracism.

This would be another theme, though...

As soon as this "threads issue" is over, you will definitely see a more relaxed CC.

Note: Did it occur to you that perhaps the guise the teacher took on was his true form? You gotta admit that he is overwhelming in person and the formless one would be easier to take. And that when you requested no form, he did so to be easier on you?

Of course it did! And it still does... and with this I am not saying that JC Himself is my teacher. I AM saying that the point of his reaction was one of humor, surprise, and genuine appreciation for my lack of "reverence" to form, as opposed to substance.

I think about it too, sometimes, and often wonder about his "true" form, yet not directly, and the answer is always the same: would it matter?

I answer myself no, and so I never ask...

And about the humor in exchanges and in lessons... if you could see me in any given day, you would detect a few times a day me laughing at "nothing" and it is just them making fun of me or a smart-ass return from yours truly... we communicate in seriousness of content, but humor seems to be one of MY, my HS's and my Teacher's connective wire, and I enjoy that sided of my life quite very much.

Never have they gone easy on me, quite the contrary... someone said once that I seem to have had a very nice life. From my standpoint, YES.
But the "price" to pay would have turned away far too many customers, and this is not an understatement.

My wife just accepts all the harshness of some of the things I go through, and not because she could believe or not in any of this, but because she sees me leap into the voids with the attitude of the cat that KNOWS that eventually, we land on our feet. That's two for me.

As I said many times, helping even just a someone, is already a gift enough for some time typing, and being in danger of making newer, meaningful friendships would definitely be a welcome offshoot. So these things always make at least some sense.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Seentoomuch, I would just like to ask you a couple of things. Not from a point of view as of one opinion is right and another wrong, in a more open friendlier way than that I hope. I wonder what you think God is, as opposed to what people here call their higher self, or what any connection between them is?

To me it seems the books written on peoples experiences with these things could fill a vast library, there is so much conflicting information to confuse, and some will even think they can know by reading about it or their experience should be similar to be meaningful. This does happen, perhaps not to you, but to some. Even worse, people can be told what they want to hear and become complacent. Do you think any of it has made a huge difference to any of us in any fundamental way, or to the world in general. Is anyone really better for it in any practical way? Again I am not trying to get to any “right” or “wrong”. Your opinion will be as valid as anyone’s, if you would like to share it that is.

This is just a personal perspective, but is true for myself, from my experience. Things might not always come the way we think, that is, I can see that some could give “themselves” far too much credit in some ways. There is a relationship we can develop with something else that is beyond our normal senses and perceptions of what we think we are, perhaps something higher that we are or could be more a part of. You may already be well aware of this. To me this is where genuine “mystical” experiences come from. There is a definite reason for them, individually tailored to us, our circumstances and our ability to comprehend. That this relationship should be sought and strengthened might seem obvious. Speaking about certain things that have been given to us directly might not be the best way to develop this relationship, it is more something personal and intimate within each of us. Would you share the details of your relationship with a lover this way? To me this is just as important, and it also seems that people who give too readily this way don’t really value what they have. It can also pander to something within us that might not be helpful, instead of what might be intended. You seem to in some ways already have good intuition in this area, which is part of the reason I write this. If you believe what I have written previously could not be backed up directly in a reasonable and to the point way that still takes this into consideration, this might not be true. It is not my thread though. It is possible to occasionally find the practical that isn’t steeped in self or pride in any way, something that I find pertains to real intelligence as opposed to just IQ etc. I admire citicenc’s efforts so far in some ways because of certain restraint and the fact of being told not what I want to hear. I have the obvious inkling of why the experiences so far have been given but empty vessels can make a lot of noise in certain ways, perhaps in my post itself, so at the moment I will keep listening further. Personally I have little interest in his experience beyond what he has given, maybe even less than what is given. Just a personal perspective, which to anyone else always has the possibility of being just plain wrong. I am interested in your thoughts though.

Edit:Sorry to the one I originally named as posting this too if they read it. I was doing other things on the computer and went completely from memory to write this, and got the name confused this way. Again, apologies.

To cc, I realize my promise to be quiet is now broken. Though in my own way I was assuring you that I wouldn't write to directly contradict for the moment, so as not to break your momentum. Either way, apologies.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

While STM replies, I would like to jump in for a couple of lines...

First, please no need for apologies or silence, if not, what are we doing here at ATS?

I am sure that we all welcome formed and intelligent approaches (even IQish...), especially when dealing with the "unexplained" phenomena.

It seems to me that in your posts, there is a reticence of a type that is not quite clear yet, and perhaps you could be more specific, for the sakes of the information that, as it seems, you want to "defend" yourself in some ways.

To me it seems the books written on peoples experiences with these things could fill a vast library, there is so much conflicting information to confuse, and some will even think they can know by reading about it or their experience should be similar to be meaningful. This does happen, perhaps not to you, but to some. Even worse, people can be told what they want to hear and become complacent. Do you think any of it has made a huge difference to any of us in any fundamental way, or to the world in general

Precisely because there is so much information, it was thought that it would be a good idea to share some experiences, so that those who were READY and available, could benefit from reinforcing some concepts.

I would beseech you to confront me and whoever more directly with this, because it would be of immense help to add depth and newer intellectual dimensions to the information I have been sharing, albeit limited as it is.

As for the "meaningful", there are many things that could be said, but I'll stick to one point.

As you yourself state, there is an ongoing conversation taking place in the Universe, one where we could ALL participate in a much more conscious and direct manner.

The reason why this does not happen on a wider scale as of yet, is PARTLY due to the developmental "stage" of Humanity, but also because of ARTIFICIAL boundaries and limits that have been placed there for us, and this is the grounds where some of us have been "fighting" for a while now.

In fact, THERE IS a lot of misinformation going on, but rather than concentrating on that corollary issue, we could emphasize more that, IF there is misinformation, it is because there IS actual, valuable information available. This is where discerning, guidance, and EXPERIENCE take their true meaning, and it is THERE that one should seek and try to find.

My words, as limited as they may seem, have some "hidden" extra meanings, that work inn unison with some much more grander and more powerful efforts put into place to help in the coming transition times, for they ARE coming.

This is why I said in the last thread that your comment at one point was contradictory, where you praise some of the results, but remain ambiguous and critical of the method. Let's discuss it. I am all for it, or else I would not be here.

Speaking about certain things that have been given to us directly might not be the best way to develop this relationship, it is more something personal and intimate within each of us. Would you share the details of your relationship with a lover this way? To me this is just as important, and it also seems that people who give too readily this way don’t really value what they have. It can also pander to something within us that might not be helpful, instead of what might be intended.

And here of course I could not disagree more strongly, as would many psychologists that make a living out people's needs to express and confront their meaningful, private ideas with someone else.

Of course, that is not my case, but let us use your analogy:

I would not go around spewing my intimate moments with my wife, but when asked about LOVE, what better way to share and illustrate than speaking about a certain moment in OUR experience?

Like when we met? Or that day we thought "this might be the one"?
What could be more inspiring?

This would NOT be "revealing" or any way betraying the intimate and personal that belongs to us exclusively, but on the contrary, it is a way to SING about Love, to praise Love and the wonderful things it can BE in our lives.

And, when speaking about Love with those who AT THE MOMENT are not "in love", or do not "believe" in such a feeling or that kind of heart-mind connection between two people, what else could you say that COULD be abridge for understanding and truer human intimacy?

What can be said about Love that is useful, if not about how it LIVES in MY life?

Or, would you rather read a Shakespeare sonnet to one who asked you what Love is?

Instead, direct personal experience IS OF THE ESSENCE here, because I could not care less if if am taken as a lunatic or a saint, but if one or two people can find "Love" through the words I have typed here, to name just one example, then we will all be more than happy, and Love will have found two more hearts along the way.

The things I have shared are very difficult, don't think I don't know this.

I struggle daily with a critical mind that REQUIRES logic and soundness in everything it touches, and yet, the Universe and the Beings I have met are undeniably weaved into my direct experience, and as such I have had to deal with and discover more of my TRUE Self.

The Love that follows as a result of my stubborn search into my very depths, is the "Love" I share here, and just maybe, we can all, myself included, benefit from such a session.

Like the lover who rekindles the fire in his own heart, while remembering and speaking about "that time when..."

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nice one, again. Thanks citizenc.

On little 'brainfart' comes up in regard with your HS appearing as Jesus. Personally i believe that it is the reason that there are people in every religion who have 'visions' or 'epiphanies' where the predominant holy figure is seen and felt by the religious person itself.

So, that is the main reason that every religion still has a solid base, there will always be people who 'connect' albeit a little distorted (imo) with their guides/higher selves/[whateveryoumaycallit] and that in turn gives strenght to them and the people around them who know that person to be honest wich creates a ripple effect because the story gets told. It is another way for the ones helping you not to 'freak you out' too much while departing some kernels of wisdom to help you on your path.

It is a good thing but has been turned into a polarizing subject because well, religion while good on itself when 'suffered' on a personal base can be a joyous experience it is at the moment another object to seperate people from each other (among other things). But on the other hand, trusting that the ones assisting us have but only the greatest love for the ones they are involved with you could find that whatever happens in this life is ultimately of little importance on the grand universal/timeless scale. Otherwise they would not do what they do if this 'training ground' is able to damn people to hell for eternity. They would do it different then, maybe everyone would have had the '5 year old round table experience' just to imprint them in the reality of the matter.

And one other thing but this may be totally unrelated and part of my 'chattering mind'. Sometimes when i take a nap on the couch while not sleeping totally i have 'discussions' in my head that are pretty nuch forgotten when i wake up. They feel pretty profound but concsiously i do not remember anything about them. It feels different then the normal chattering when mulling over something while trying to sleep so they are not worries or anything like that. It's fun if nothing else, to bad i don't remember them concsiously though, would love too know what it was that was discussed. But possibly that is the closest i come to a 'HS' discussion and i'm pretty sure it is stored somewhere.

As always, food for thought, thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Originally posted by Harman
Nice one, again. Thanks citizenc.

On little 'brainfart' comes up in regard with your HS appearing as Jesus. Personally i believe that it is the reason that there are people in every religion who have 'visions' or 'epiphanies' where the predominant holy figure is seen and felt by the religious person itself.

Thank you for your continued presence.

Yes, a lot of times it is because the Teachers choose that particular guise to make people feel more "comfortable", and to add weight and meaning to the experience.

I cannot presume to know about everybody's form of visions or epiphanies, but from what I understand a good number of "apparitions" can be explained in this manner.

In no way does it mean any less, or does the experience have less impact.

It is just that, in keeping with the order of things, it is usually our Teachers that are there at our "rescue", and taking chances to give us glimpses into our real Nature, with messages of the deep, the Divine; simply showing us the truly important side of each and all of us.

The use by the religious "community" will wain as time and more meaningful experiences are had by more people, just because the content and the information of the messages are more and more resembling the deep truths that have been less obvious so far, but eventually will have their day.

Sooner than later.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi All

It has been a very exciting day at my home. Literally, I've been pulled into working on a national and state level with some current issues. The cause is a just one and we are unintentionally at the forefront. My cellphone battery is history and the progress made was great. Even the press is now involved. At the completion it should aid anywhere from 500,000 to 1,000,000 people, and none of this was planned, not looked for. Perhaps our missions begin?

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I will respond as soon as I can come up for air.

A quick response to the question of who God is:

Read the book of John

Gotta go,

STM

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sorry I havent read the entire post yet tho it was what I was looking forward to as Ive read your first two installments.

I just wanted to respond to seentoomuch because I don't know what she is talking about. What about your cellphone battery being dead? why dont you charge it?

and whats the place that is of aid to 1 mil people?

thanks, im gonna read the thread soon.

Also for the OP, is your teacher similar to that of SETH?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
citizenc,

First, I thank you for your continued posts. You have people following these threads with the utmost respect and attention.

If my post doesn't make any sense I apologize in advance as I've been trying out some Drambuie. Forgive me, I usually don't drink, (It is a rare luxury I take) please read on....

I've had similar experiences with you however they are much more crude. I'm going to tell you and everyone reading my post something I've never told anyone before. In my early teens I would talk to myself (mentally). I was going through some hard times during my childhood, very hard and I needed help. Physically, there was none to be had. So I began to have conversations with myself. What I believe to be my HS. My HS had a sense of humor, adventure and a wisdom that I, to this day, am trying to attain. Those conversations pulled me through abuse, poverty and loneliness to where I stand now (happiness, security and love).

On all points with you, I do not disagree. It is my understanding that the meaning of life (not just life but EVERYTHING) is experience. Everything that can be experienced is being experienced. We are learning from these experiences and GOD is that whom is learning and we are a piece of that. Evil is just another experience, a viewpoint, a devils advocate.

I want to tell you that I very much believe in you. And I have read your earlier post and agree with you that your statements should be met with skepticism. I am a very skeptical person, this is a trait that I had to gain during my childhood in which I was exposed to an important pathological liar. I meet your posts with skepticism so please don't think of me as someone that believes everything they read. I believe in you because it affirms and expands on my existing belief system. When you stated earlier that English was not your first language - MY JAW DROPPED! You have the literary skills of a master writer. If you wrote that book I'd buy it in an instant - not only for the content but also to enhance my grammar and English LOL!

As I mentioned my experiences are much more crude than yours. I have not had any visual experiences with what I deem to my my HS. Just conversations and I stopped those conversations a while ago. Within the last few weeks I have been attempting to regain contact with a higher plane. Perhaps my HS, not sure yet...

I also believe that I experienced an OBE. It was brief and it was in self defense. If you review my past posts you will find a story that I posted in which I believe an entity attacked me. One night I attacked back. I have every intention of living this life to the fullest and I will not let it go easily.

I have some questions for you now.

First, do you feel that being in contact with your HS is cheating? My belief is that we are disconnected from HS for a reason. This is a handicap put in place to better experience and value what we are living through. We are already a piece of HS learning what we can learn of this universe, this time, this place.

Second, why should we attempt contact with HS if we are a part of HS already? I've seen many tv shows and posts on this forum relating to ascension or contact with a higher plane. But why do this if we are already in that higher plane? Perhaps being in that plane is boring, with no sense of adventure and true loss... To combat this we decide to compartmentalize a piece of our soul into the existence we are currently in. And there are many, if not infinite existences being experienced.

Third, I feel that the answers to questions one and two are that some of us MUST experience contact with HS and the higher plane. In some universes everyone experiences it but we are obviously not in that universe - that's for sure. That being the case, I'd like to better understand the mode in which your conscience ascends. Is it always in meditation while awake? Can you do it before or during sleep? Lately I have been attempting to do something I could do when I was young. In my early childhood I had a fascination with dreams and had the uncanny ability for lucid dreaming and in some of those lucid dreams I fought the rules the dreams were bound to. In those dreams I believe my HS guided me through the process of controlling the dreams and soon I was able to take charge of the dreams and bend them to my will... An example of such a dream was a "set" in a town in which I was stuck in. This dream had a storyline that had to be played out but I decided to stop the story and make my own. I decided to walk out of town! I started walking down a road to get "out" and soon the rode started to incline more and more until it was 90 degrees. I was stuck! With help from my HS I began to take control of dreams such as this. Amazing experiences and I wonder if you have similar experiences... I digress... Back to my question. Have you contact your HS through dreams?

Last question... Today at about 6pm PST I had a very strange experience. I was at work doing my thing and everything went WHITE for about a second. This has never happened to me before. My eyes were wide open but I lost all sense of vision to this white light. I don't think there is anything that could explain this (such as a power surge) as I was completely blinded by the white light for that second and I was very alert and cognizant of the experience at that time. Does this mean anything to you?

In reading this last paragraph I feel like I sound like I'm crazy... Ugh... Like you, I hope that I retain anonymity and hope you and others understand...

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That you disagree is no problem. I am very use to people doing that. Your comment on your relationship is a good one and I agree. You will probably know less of my contradictions because I get to see it everyday. There is no problem sharing things up to a point if we know it will be helpful. Thinking others will know and explain our truth to us is not a good habit as I see it. There is something in us which also relates to to the need to gossip and make us feel good about ourselves, in its many variations, that can also have to do with this. Perhaps we all have tendencies in this way. Intuition is a good guide, but intuition can often be subtle and drowned out by normal emotion. Some can even think too highly of themselves, possibly without knowing the cause behind their experience. Not to mention that they might be under an illusion, possible for anyone. That we always give generously might not be as true as we think, underneath it all. Though it can and does happen. If we are quite sure of why and what we are doing this way then why not....I was generalising. It was also an opinion and they are as numerous as people themselves, and should be treated that way. That I don’t see the world has been made any better for all our flowery talk is just my point of view.

Thank you for explaining love to me in some way. Though it is unnecessary because no one has ever explained it yet, perhaps they never will. Humans all have some intrinsic ability to feel this, no matter how warped the results can be. Largely what we have is the instincts nature gave us, which really isn’t the type of love that interests me so much. That we can love one and hate another the way we tend to is really just two extremes of something which are not genuine love. Though sadly we often think this doesn’t apply to us. That we can have love within in amongst the other nonsense because we have met our guides or higher self, to me is also very contradictory. It seems if we had a true soul at our disposal by birthright and were really loving we would be different, the world would be different. You have touched on something important though. Something that never comes from a book, guru or pulpit however helpful these things may or may not be. It obviously has to be within to become a reality which points to something more practical than simply a state of mind or stories, however inspiring.

Experience is of the essence, this is true. To talk from experience carries weight and has knowledge behind it, it’s not always necessary to be too specific. Those who truly teach out of love, to me, give no more than they need to touch the heart and seem more focused on helping people gain experience and understanding, for and by themselves. You already have genuine seekers wondering if you can interpret their experiences for them. I am waiting to see how you do this because I know this isn't really possible, apart from very basic guidance, but it is possible to help rob them in some ways of the opportunity to know in themselves. I have seen nothing practical yet beyond that will allow us to discover in any depth the person we are, not just our guides or some higher self, but the fundamental thing we are at its basics. Is there anything practical we can do, a starting point, or do we just have to believe you that we are beautiful everlasting and wait see if the mountain does come to Mohammed. Or if we all agree, come to a consensus, will that make it truth? I have seen nothing yet that will help people to discover real love in their everyday existence or how to encourage its growth. I have only seen a personal story. Perhaps I have missed something. If you somehow feel that I am unfriendly towards you, this isn’t true. At any rate friends are usually the last to be honest and will usually tell you what you want to hear.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Thank you for the acknowledgment and the kind words, and although they are not necessary, a touch of good old human warmth is always welcome.

Remember that it is YOU and ME we talk about, and although it may not always be apparent, You and your deeper aspects work in unison and harmony. Bringing out can help, and this is what we are all called to do, sooner than later.

As for the Drambuie, try it in a snifter, lighting the drink for a few seconds while tilting the glass and rotating it... comes out very good, and a good show just for kicks...

As for your questions, let me get to them right away:

1-

First, do you feel that being in contact with your HS is cheating? My belief is that we are disconnected from HS for a reason. This is a handicap put in place to better experience and value what we are living through. We are already a piece of HS learning what we can learn of this universe, this time, this place.

It's a very funny thing, but for along time I FELT as I was, in the sense that I felt like I had some "unfair" advantages.

This concept is now for me quite ridiculous, because it stemmed from one of the Great Lies that are being perpetuated by the cultural status quo, which states that we HAVE to strive to be better than others.

Whether we admit to it or not, there is a sense of "competition" that drives, to a degree, most people in everything they do. In fact, one of my favorite things to do is "pinch" people who, in conversation, declare themselves to be: politically correct, non-racist, solidary at all costs, etc. By pushing a few, obvious buttons, we can bring out and have people express this secret "sins of conscience", and bring out some of this "drive" for out-pacing others and being to show our Uniqueness IN RELATION TO others.

The purpose of unmasking this is so that we can all admit to our shortcomings, and then part to growing from a more sincerely-acknowledged internal basis. Also, we can begin to realize, with a truer self-appraisal at hand, the vast and sometimes damaging consequences of some prevailing cultural norms.

Only by looking at this "side" of us clearly, can we begin to address the problems, and then move forward TOGETHER.

Now, I embrace FULLY my Self as I have come to know it SO FAR, and drive myself to BE always more in touch with my WHOLE Self, and therefore, because it is the trademark of ALL Understanding, entering in a more meaningful communion with ALL people and the Universe itself.

You begin to realize the true nature of separation, how it is simply another illusion to be discarded.

Nothing would make me happier than having everyone BE more their HS, and to begin connecting with the deeper parts of their own selves. This is why I share, as many others, to serve as a bridge to those minds that want to.

2- Connecting with a part of yourself? Boring?

This is usually hard to explain, because people in general are trained, again, by the prevailing norms and MENTAL customs, into compartmentalizing everything.

The discernible "differences" of perception between your HS and You are simply psychological.

The Grand Scheme of things, and how Humanity is INVITED to evolve, both collectively and individually, has to do with a growing from the "out" to the "IN", from the external appearances to the internal certainties. This is a process designed to add IMMENSELY to the Understanding of the WHOLE Self, and even with our present limited capacities, embarking in a simple intllectual process of appraisal and theoretical consideration of it, we can imagine some of its import and impact.

This concept has required a "sense" of evolution (another concept that needs serious revising), but in general it applies to our continuous growth, as we approach and appropriate OTHER working and legitimate "parts" of ourselves, to become more whole Beings both here in 3D and beyond.

There is no "combating" our growth, for the exception of the so-called norms as the one I stated above, where we have to fight our "Reason" and the cultural establishment, for impressions that are more apparent and intuitively certain than we care to admit.

For example, this is a case that most Buddhist monks do not consider, for their cultural norms prepare them otherwise.

The efforts being made to bring some of the deeper aspects of reality into "our" Western world, are uniquely ours. Let's not be so ethnocentric as to think that this is necessarily a world problem. Each culture is ALSO dealing in different ways on how to bring out these characteristics of our Self from within us and outwards, because there is a impetus under way, and it is slowly but surely becoming.

Although there is still a way to go, eventually this will all be broken-in in a very strong and powerful manner, because we MUST grow. It is our nature.

3- Universes.

We are in a Universe where we WILL experience this and MUCH MORE.

One of the other "taught" limitations that do not apply as true is that of TIME.

Time is just one of our concordant perceptions in 3D, to help us with this particular type of psychological arrangement of experience, and other reasons.

Time in itself is just a convention, and as such it should be approached.

I say this because once in touch with some deeper areas of yourself, you get to realize that everything has its reason for being, every part of the Self is doing its "job" very well, and that this "new" Humanity that we can become, is just ANOTHER part of our whole Soul experience.

Our particular "task" in this day and age, is a bit ingrate, in that we can ALMOST feel what is coming, and that maybe we will SEE some of what is in store in our "future", but the more powerful, permanent and concrete repercusions of this "growth spurt", will only be manifest "later", when OTHER parts of us will be at work.

It is the nature of things, and inasmuch as we welcome and cherish our role in this beautiful road towards Being, the more "helpful" we will be to our Soul and others, and the more we will be able to enjoy this and any particularity of what is in store for us.

CONTINUES

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

CONTINUES

About the last question on the "seeing a white light", it depends...

It could be nothing, it could be really something.

This is where discerning what your inner compass tells you about your experience, along side with the knowledge you might have becomes "your job".

For example, it could range from a physical manifestation of something or another, to a momentary "disconnection" of our "material" 3D sense mechanisms, in which case it CAN be a welcome way to begin to try and detach more consciously, and see where it can get you. With the limited info you provide, this is as far as I would take it.

Thank you for your excellent questions, and hope to hear more form you.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Thanks for the question...

And NOW about Seth....

I will try to be brief:

My Teacher FEELS very much like Seth, to the point where, when I first started reading what I read of his, I said to myself: "they're related!"

Before I continue, let me say about Seth:

I first read "The Nature of Personal Reality" a few years ago, thanks to friend who "introduced" me to it.

I liked it so much, and "recognized" so much in the personality of Seth as incredibly familiar and close to me in some way, that I decided to get a book of his, so I bought "Seth Speaks", and that is the one I have today.

Everything I know of Seth comes out of this book, and in turn, the later "searches" I performed to get "in touch" with him more directly.

Just as my Teacher, they are both very approachable, extremely friendly and, of course, knowledgeable beyond our capabilities to understand about OUR own predicaments.

I truly feel that most Teachers operate in a very caring manner, in spite of the possible character virtues or flaws and slants that we MIGHT project on them, as is always the case when translating "other-side" phenomena, and there is a very definite vocation of friendliness, deep interest, and sense of helpfulness that runs across the Teacher boards.

In addition, the perceived severity of the "lessons" that can accompany a more conscious relationship with your Teacher, has more to do with concepts of inadequacy, faux sense of danger (perpetuated by religious and cultural distortions), and our simple laziness, that seems to be a very usual human character flaw.

As I had said once before, I recommend to whoever feels called to do so, to read some of the Jane Roberts/Seth Material. You will be deeply grateful you did.

As for me, I am usually content with the present sense of "open channels" I get, and as far as I can tell, no question goes unanswered.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

I though your post was very beautiful and poetic, although (of course!) I will have to disagree with a couple of subtle points:

You already have genuine seekers wondering if you can interpret their experiences for them. I am waiting to see how you do this because I know this isn't really possible, apart from very basic guidance, but it is possible to help rob them in some ways of the opportunity to know in themselves.

I have seen nothing yet that will help people to discover real love in their everyday existence or how to encourage its growth. I have only seen a personal story. Perhaps I have missed something.

As far as I have been able to read, I have had some people express their appreciation for my sharing and honesty, as well as for the effort to do this in a helpful spirit. (Give it a try, and you will see it is nearly not so simple...).

If other people ask for my OPINION, I will gladly give it to the best of my knowledge and abilities.

Although you present no alternative, really, I cannot react as a detached "figure it out for yourself" moniker, without at least trying...

You know why? Even if you do, I'll tell you:

Because I have been SO extremely "lucky" throughout my life to having been helped and supported so much more than anyone may think he might deserve, because the guidance I have searched and yearned for has ALWAYS come, and because I have had to develop the actual HUMILITY necessary to ask questions, opinions, and guidance from others.

In the same way, when asked to publish some of my personal experiences that could serve to explain or even "verify" some of the perceived depth of my knowledge, I had to GIVE. I WANTED to give something good, something from myself.

Human solidarity and the incredible sacrifices and altruism that we find in so many inspiring fellow travelers, are not only what makes us shine brighter as a race, but also a DESIGNED CHARACTERISTIC that denotes spiritual growth, compromise of out-dated ideas of self and egoism, and the advent of newer ideas and ways in which we can aboard life as a brethren.

I could not imagine giving less than what I could of genuine help the way I perceive it, just as others, people and "not", have done unto me and others.

"Love is not love
which alters when it alteration finds
or bends with the remover to remove.

Oh no, it is an ever-fixed mark
that looks on tempests and is never shaken
it is the star to every wandering bark,
whose worth's unknown although its height be taken..."

These words would have very little meaning for some, would be a "cute" verse for others, and, as for myself, would demonstrate one of the grandest heights of the Human race as he explains the unexplainable, and makes our hearts race as he paints the invisible-yet-Divine spark within we call Love.

Words of a certain kind can be useful and touching for some, and thank goodness that many, many inspired people throughout history have had the calling to share with us the vicissitudes and personal images of what it meant to THEM to be Human.

We are meant to accompany ourselves through the maze, first as blind men, but then not so much so, until gradually we will ALL be able to see more clearly... and then a new maze will follow, and so forth...

In my own little way, I am doing the same. So, vive la difference!

P.S. The quote, as I remember it, is the first part Shakespeare's sonnet 116.
Recommended reading for anyone interested in ways to explain the unexplainable...

[edit on 5-12-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thank you so very much for your threads, this is something that should be everyone's approach to life. I've shared this thread with my 17 year old, who has just begun meditation, and who had 2 oobe's. The one last night, he ran down excitedly to tell me that as he was laying there, in his mind he saw a piece of the world map, somewhere just north of Egypt appear and start to vibrate, and then he was there. But he didn't get to see, much because we'd called him down. I was hoping I could find some way to have him protected and to write down his experiences, now I'm hoping he will approach this in a manner more like yours.

Seentoomuch's thread, "walk with an angel" is wonderful too. In fact, there is a whole movement, even in ufology, to equate everything with the dark side. There is a dark side, both in terms of humans here, and a some others, lower dimensionals, that are coming in. But what you've said, that evil (this is evil as a force) doesn't exist. There is a duality, but when all is said and done, its more of an insanity that some get lost in, which is why so much love works to free them.

When some of the poster's were believing I was being too trusting of et presence here and bringing darker government information of them up, and then others wrote to me and I have various threads to go through, one very long on gate ways and 2012, I kept sending people to the threads that could explain to them, that their version of the universe wasn't reality. That they needed to ground themselves in the truth, which was far more positive. Even if one encounters a negative individual (even an et) it doesn't take from the position one must have within themselves.

These threads, like Seentoomuch's, are blessings to everyone. Again, thank you.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this thread while I was doing dishes up, and I realized why it resonates with me so deeply. Its not like stumbling upon new knowledge. Its more like my inner self just greeted something I've known for some time, or forever, but wasn't touching base with until now. Now I feel like I'm just waking up from a dream and looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

Edit to add: are there actually excerises or methods you could direct me to, to take in meditation for me and my son? It just feels like such a relief to be standing on the strong sound platform I've just reconnected to, but I'm sure I'll be struggling along with this one.
[edit on 5-12-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I just read you two posts, and I am very happy that we can "reconnect" thanks to continued communications.

As for the advice on what to do, I can recommend chakra mediation.

It's the first thing that came to mind when you were telling about your son's "escapade".

Approached the right way, it can give you some insights into the inner workings of some of our energies, and although I am not an expert, I can say that it gave me very good results in some areas where protection was needed, and an extra boost required.

If you want, we can U2U and share more info and approaches.

CC

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join