It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush to receive 'international medal of peace'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Another form of social manipulation. Just as Gore was given a medal for his HIGHLY flawed global warming film, Bush will be rewarded for something that could not be further from the truth.

He'll probably award himself a Medal of Honor too.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by dodgygeeza]

It all puts things into perspective.
Perhaps in history the opposite is what is true.

Maybe Nero was a God after all.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Fair enough, he might have helped towards the elimination of HIV but peace?

He goes against almost everyone of these..

if you kill everyone that's against you, peace is the only thing to be had.

. . . this is actually quite comical

[edit on 12/8/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It says in the ad space at the top of this thread page that George Bush's IQ is 118, but on the right in the blue square it says that his IQ is 125. Where does this increase in intelligence come from?

When they gave him the peace medal, George Bush bit at it and said:" Ain't no real gold."

Smart way to figure stuff, huh?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander
If Obama doesn't pull from Iraq within a year, would he inherit the title "War Criminal" from George Bush or did the peace medal awarded to the outgoing president cancel the illegal and immoral USA involvement in Iraq?

The feeling around here is that the award was a joke. Therefore Obama should get busy to take preventive measures against being labeled as a war criminal in the future. Of course, he won't get busy with Iraq, because he doesn't consider George Bush a war criminal and, as all presidents before him, doesn't give a minithought about how the folks he has on the leash feel about him -- apart from the election years.

Your posts seem far more rational than most. How are all of the love mongers going to react when Obama takes this nation into Afghanistan and Iran? Will Obama become a war hero? or will the followers suddenly become pro war because Obama says its cool?

I am just curious. I have asked the question before but, no one answered. They just constantly refer back to Bush as the war criminal. The wars will not just suddenly end when Bush leaves office. If anything, staying out of conflicts will become more difficult.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Your posts seem far more rational than most. How are all of the love mongers going to react when Obama takes this nation into Afghanistan and Iran? Will Obama become a war hero? or will the followers suddenly become pro war because Obama says its cool?

I am just curious. I have asked the question before but, no one answered. They just constantly refer back to Bush as the war criminal. The wars will not just suddenly end when Bush leaves office. If anything, staying out of conflicts will become more difficult.

You are bang on the money, Obama, will try to prove his credentials in Afghanistan, a bloody stupid folly, we should learn from history of our involvement over hundreds of years there- leave that hell hole to its own devices

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If this is indeed true then I am completely flabbergasted! I mean given a peace medal to Bush is like giving hitler the nobel prize?

I just can't possibly believe this is true, probably another propaganda stunt.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow... now I know the world is asleep. This was funny.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
UN#$%NBELIEVABLE!!!!

I don't know what to say about this one, except................
f:
:bar f:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
How are all of the love mongers going to react when Obama takes this nation into Afghanistan and Iran? Will Obama become a war hero? or will the followers suddenly become pro war because Obama says its cool?

I guess you need to rephrase your question the way it would be understood. But I would recommend not to bother.

No one seemed to compare George Bush to Adolf Hitler yet. Either the love mongers don't know who Hitler was or their heads show some signs of improvement.

If this is indeed true then I am completely flabbergasted! I mean given a peace medal to Bush is like giving hitler the nobel prize?

Speaking of the devil . . .

To answer the quoted question: I think the comparison doesn't fit well, cuz George Bush started two wars, not only one, as Adolf Hitler did.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Bush worked at spreading HIV/aids throughout Africa by stipulating that American aid could not be given to any organisation that provided condoms or supported their use.

Bush worked at preventing treatment of HIV/aids in Africa by fighting their right to generic medicines, knowing full well few Africans could afford "American Approved" ones.

See these words and know that he did not even live up to the anacronym.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We Need a PETA for HUMANS ... we should attend this peace prize award and pour human blood all over the place... just to remind them how much blood this president has spilt. So who is protesting for human rights... animals have more than us now... thanks GW

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
reply to post by mind is the universe

Its crazy to think that he still has so many supporters even after:

1) The War
2) The Lies
3) The state of the US economy

they're with him on it... Its a select few that run the whole grande scheme. The full truth: Bush/Obama are just the puppets. Prepare!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join