It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline shifted AGAIN???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
to the non believers: time slips are real, i actually have two conflicting memoreis of a past event and the "impossible" one is being phased out in my memory. Mostly what i remember now is that it was different, the details are dying out, but i assure you that we make these jumps constantly, we are just not allowed to ever remember it, only the cases where a celebrity is involved, or a big cultural issue, do we see more and more people experiencing the same anomaly; the more you look around you will see that thousands and thousands of people are coming to realize that some past event they REMEMBER is just not so, and once they learn the "real" reality, the two memories must find a way to mend.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
It's not timeline splits, it's just shabby paparazzi journalism.

And it's not even a timeline, it's more a probability field we're wading in which makes a timewake, which is our past, from the choices we make in our present, thinking about the probabilities we have in that nebulous concept called "future", imo. To say it splits means that it would have to be defined in the first place, which it isn't, again imo.

This post makes me want to drink.

But yeah, weird things afoot.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't know if this would go here or not. But I've had a few things happen. I bought a new book, it was just published never read it before. I get home that night from work all set to read a couple chapters before I turn in. So I start reading an I'm coming up on things that I've already read before, the whole thing. Some how I managed to read an entire book before I'd bought it, that had only hit the store shelves that day. I hate it when that happens.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest you wrote down both memories of the event you're talking about, and keep them somewhere safe, on your computer or wherever. Just so, if you do forget one memory in the future, or it becomes even less clear, you'll know that it was there.

And, regarding the time slips, or shifts, or whatever, I think I've experienced this a few times, but it's nothing I can put my finger on at the minute, if that makes sense.

Probably not, I'll have a think, and edit it in if I do remember.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was ignoring posting on this thread until I saw the Aaron Neville thing.I coulda sworn he died as well.That really caught my interest.
So does this mean that if any of this has any real truth to it,that those people who thought that as well are on the same timeline as me?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Im so happy this thread was started....Ive had similar things happen to me before too...

I saw the article of the death of Gwyneth Paltrow`s father (of all people), probably about 6 months or so before he died.... And when I saw the second (the `real` article) it was positioned on the same side of the newspaper, the column was the same -same width, same length.... I told someone about this at the time....`` I saw this before - he already died``, I said....but of course, my allegation was dismissed, totally discarded... And when these things happen, we too, tend to forget what we saw and felt.... Writing things down and recording them on paper....a real must!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

I thought Aaron Neville died as well...at least in my timeline.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

James Maury "Jim" Henson (September 24, 1936 – May 16, 1990), was one of the most widely known puppeteers in American television history.[1] He was the creator of The Muppets and the leading force behind their long run in the television series Sesame Street and The Muppet Show and films such as The Muppet Movie (1979) and The Dark Crystal (1982). He was also an Oscar-nominated film director, Emmy Award-winning television producer, and the founder of The Jim Henson Company, the Jim Henson Foundation, and Jim Henson's Creature Shop.
reply to post by TeeJay

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

There was no Idol performance dedicated to Patrick Swayze and I have never read anywhere that he died. I'm a media whore, I would know

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He must be a Reptile!! next secret plan Dirty Dancing III - 'this time they have arthistis'

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Interesting about stars dying and not dying.

What I've noticed most though is the gestation periods of stars is truly odd. Maybe they lose babies and try again... but sometimes they're extra short.

For example, Kim Bassinger seemed to be 6 months pregnant for 20 months, years ago. Maybe that has a reasonable explanation - as in she lost a couple of babies - sad if true. But if that's not the case... her kid should have been a baby elephant.

And there are many stars that seem to have unusual pregnancies - for example Nicole Kidman's recent one didn't seem to be 9 1/2 months.

Well, I guess that's why they call them "stars" all that special energy should be good for something.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
...this is just for you believers in "time line shifts" ( I don't believe in it and post only for which ever among you keep data on these things, if you even do) Was watching tv on Saturday and ran into the Florida St v Florida football game. I thought it was weird because I believed that Florida beat them 40 something to something in the teens. I then saw they were ranked 4th instead of 2nd like I knew they were. (that turned out to be right because BCS ranking was different than the other ranking in which they were 2nd, so no mystery there) anyway, the result of the game was how I remember it. Not a college football fan so I don't know or care if they played earlier in the year or what the score was.
...like I said I don't believe in this stuff but if last Saturday was a time shift for some of you, well add that to your basket.
(funny phenom though about celebrities cause I had a debate with my wife once about a death and told her up and down that the guy died years ago and not just the day before, it was Merv Griffin of all people...I did find that bizarre but time shift makes no sense and it would effect everyone not just an individual.....ahhhhhh, I don't care about this non-sense, good day.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've got another weird one that fits in with all the rest of these stories. I don't really remember any tv stars dying or not, my oddities are mostly grounded in real life.

The hubby and I are avid newspaper comic readers. Twice in the last couple weeks there are 2 comic strips that I've been reading backwards, and the DH is reading forwards.

I'll read a strip that seems like it jumped forward a couple days. Weird, yes. Then DH comes home and it is a DIFFERENT comic. The first time I ignored it. This week I've been telling him what I've been reading and (for this week) yesterday it finally overlapped. Aside from the crankiness that comes with reading a strip backwards, now the DH is freaked out because I told him exactly what he was going to read.

Timeline shift? CeltAngel going crazy? I have no idea, but I am indeed very grateful to y'all for sharing your experiences. It makes a world of difference knowing that either something really IS going on, or we're all going crazy together.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One way to find out if you personally have experienced a shift is (if you are like me an avid sunset moonrise watcher) to pay close attention to the cycles of the astonomy in your location.

If the moon has always risen over an old oak tree and now it rises over the field 100 yards south, you have probably made a shift or two, possibly more. The same for the location of the sunset.

If the hills you have always enjoyed looking at in the distance have now become mountains or grown tremendously in lenght, you may have been through a shift.

Generally you do not notice these changes at first, it takes many micro shifts before your awareness even begins to percieve the subtle changes that eventually become blazenly obvious.

Another way to understand that you have been being prepped for the big shifts, is through the people you are closest to. Remember there is an infinite cosmos of dimensional possibilities and the people you love most will also be different, it is not that they are not who they are, but subtle changes in their soul will begin to surface. My soul in this existence has been comprised of a different set of particles than in the next dimension I will jump to. It is in essence the same, yet so much more because of the merging with the next set of my souls energies, light.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

I have the same ability with radio broadcasts. I hear shows before they happen and can tell you what the next person or caller is going to say, weird I know, but this ability comes and goes for me. I like it, but its crazy.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Originally posted by pieman
how come this only ever happens with minor celebrities, how come it's never a case of "i swear my brother has been dead for the past 3 years but he just turned up on my doorstep for thanksgiving"? i say it is because we mistake wishfull thinking for reality.

Exactly.

This is the second line of my post...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Thing is it does not not affect everyone the same. I was once standing on a street corner with my Mom and as we waited for the bus I experienced my first major shift.

It was midday PCH Laguna Bch. When all of the sudden my reality was snapped and it was as if I was physically slammed to the right sideways and then forcefully thrown or whipped back into the standing position.

I quickly turned to my Mom and asked "WHAT was that???!!!" My awareness was like in a bubble and inside the bubble was like the eye of the storm, and I realized instantly, noone else had experienced what I did. Psy abilities were heightened for a while afterwards, and life went on.

In the years since then(1984-5) I have had many , countless more, each one differing in intensity and one was even shared with someone else.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
It's not timeline splits, it's just shabby paparazzi journalism.

And it's not even a timeline, it's more a probability field we're wading in which makes a timewake, which is our past, from the choices we make in our present, thinking about the probabilities we have in that nebulous concept called "future", imo. To say it splits means that it would have to be defined in the first place, which it isn't, again imo.

Paparazzi journalism? Every celebrity-glamour based show here in Holland reported his Death and showed reactions from his colleagues, friends and family about his Death.

Our Dutch version of American Idols devoted one live-show to him, with songs from Dirty Dancing and stuff... and now i read he is alive and doing good.

IT FKING CANT BE!!! The guy is as dead as can be, i am not crazy!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by quetzalcoatl13
To the OP:

If the timeshift you are referencing happened just after late last night, then I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I pushed my will towards the intention of shifting my timeline, which in effect changes everyones timeline. Bear in mind that I did this for the good of all, and I did not act selfishly. I very rarely do this, as the issues that can arise from manipulating any timeline are astronomical. Its a dangerous thing, and should only be practiced with the light of the infinite guiding.

To everyone else:

Many of you get this type of experience. Its easy to think like everyone else, question our own sanity and personal memory, assume that people are just remembering wrong. But look at it from the minds point of view. Why would we mind finding out we remembered something wrong? Why would the human mind go through all the added stress and calculations considering that time may have shifted without good reason? I find out I remembered things wrong all the time, as Im sure many people do. Those who speak about timelines shift do not mention every single event where their memory faltered, but only mention specific events. There is no real motivation to section off these singular events unless the mind realizes that something is inherently wrong with the prescribed history that most people thoughtlessly accepts because someone tells them its so.

Yes, it happend last night. Man i was just reading a dutch shock-blog and suddenly i saw the Swayze is alive and well article. My mouth fell to my knees. I directly typed his name in google and there were several 3 December articles about him doing great.

He died, he really did. I am not crazy, i swear to everything that exists that he died.... Damn

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
One way to find out if you personally have experienced a shift is (if you are like me an avid sunset moonrise watcher) to pay close attention to the cycles of the astonomy in your location.

This i did notice, moon rising on the other side. The moon always rised at my left side while standing in front of my window, now at my right side. But this i noticed a couple of months ago, not yesterday when the Patrick Swayze thing happend. Nobody else seemed to notice so i kept quiet after i earlier embarassed myself when seeing a moon that was huge... 100 times as big as it normally is. This i did tell people and they all laughed. Crazy stuff happening

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join