It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unigod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Unigod, this is the name I saw in a revelation as to name my New World Order Organization.

Not so many people have understood what Unigod really stands for, which principles and values it promotes.

I would be happy to hear any views about the possibility of Unigod coming true.

[snip]

As this is one among few posts here on ATS, I should perhaps also say that yes, I do believe I am the Antichrist, I guess for some this is just a necessity if you want to rule the whole world alone.

My Facebook group is just a channel of me accepting support in spirit.

Who will follow truth I wonder.

Pater

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising and section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 3/12/08 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well all due respect and if you are the AntiChrist (although i do doubt it) then i guess we are at enemies for all eternity because id happily fight to the death against the devil

have a nice day

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Why should you presume that I am the Devil?

Who is the Devil?

II SAMUEL 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

I CHRONICLES 21: And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

In Hebrew Gematria the values are:

Devil = 4+5+6+10+30 = 55

DNA = 4+50+1 = 55

Know thyself before you say you know me!

Nice day to you to

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by C.Pater

Well you claim to be the AntiChrist so i am kind of assumin that you are in some ways devilish

maybe the Anti Christ is worse than the devil anyway

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Many people say the Devil, Satan etc etc when asked what is 666?

Yes, it is so, that we all know good and bad just like God!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.Pater

Why should you presume that I am the Devil?

Who is the Devil?

II SAMUEL 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

I CHRONICLES 21: And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

In Hebrew Gematria the values are:

Devil = 4+5+6+10+30 = 55

DNA = 4+50+1 = 55

Know thyself before you say you know me!

Nice day to you to

Good Eye on the Numbering of Yisrael. Not many see that one. Of course, Satan means adversary, so if you stand against God and God against you, then he becomes your Adversary and vise versa. Adversaries are Jealous, vengful, wrathful....you get the picture.

Why did Jesus kingdom fall? "Any kingdom divided against itself shall fall"..."and if I throw out demons by beelzubub, by who do your sons put them out by, therefore they shall be your Judge".

"All that you have given me I have kept, all that is except the son of perdition"...."Others he could save, but he can't save himself"...."Abba, father, why have you forsaken me?"

"The last (anti) shall be first, and the first (Christ) shall be last."

"I am the first, and the last the Alpha and Omega."

Peace

[edit on 3-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The kingdom?

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity.

Yes The First and The Last

"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel and his redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first and I am the last; and beside me there is no God" Isaiah 44:6

Sator Arepo Tenet Opera Rotas

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace be unto you brother.

Pater

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There is no god. which means there is no Devil.

Both imaginary beings man made created bred and born...

If you can prove there is a god I would be skeptical but you can't so no worries.

* God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.

* None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.

* God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.

* The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.

* The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes.

This is how an angel will destroy 100,000's in one swing, by not reproducing, thus destroying all those blood it took to create the destroying angels very life.

"You shall not be buried with them in burial, for you killed your people and ruined your land. You are cast out of the grave....", spoken of the barer of the light. The one who saw his fathers nakedness. The grave that the kings of the earth rest in is similar to hewn. It is a womb.

"Unless one be born of water and blood...", "Forbid not the children to come unto me." "Repent for the Kingdom is at hand"

The destroying angel, that is man, in the temple of God shows himself as God "most high" in ascendence. Not mystical, ascendence as in descendent's. "How can one ascend, but he who first descends?"

"He who puts his hands to the plow and turns back is not worthy of me."

In truth, it is the salvation of man in the children of man...the passing on of the breath of God. It is the spirit that go forward to the 120th and has been the same since the beginning. God does not change.

"And I shall not visit you as a man..."

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
There is no god. which means there is no Devil.

Both imaginary beings man made created bred and born...

If you can prove there is a god I would be skeptical but you can't so no worries.

* God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.

* None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.

* God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.

* The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.

* The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.

If you want proof of the living God, look in the mirror. If you want proof of the devil...look in the mirror.

None of Jesus miracles were performed, they were manifested in the flesh.

Hello Jesus, sorry you don't remember your name,...it means "self existent salvation". You are the proof your looking for, you always have been.

Peace

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.Pater
As this is one among few posts here on ATS, I should perhaps also say that yes, I do believe I am the Antichrist,

well that's an anti climax, i would expect the anti-christ to be a little more.......engaging.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I am engaging the people that need it most, each on their level of involvement in the Messianic plan of redemption.

You are free to engage me if you want.

Pater

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by C.Pater

uhm. you're freaking crazy.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

even if God were to broadcast to the world he was God it would be hard to believe .

top topics

join