posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:49 AM
Term: You Kiddin' me.
Pronunciation: U kiiddiin mee
Definition: Are you telling the truth Sir?
Alternate definition: Dear Sir/Madam, I do hope that you are jesting.
1)I heard what you said. You kiddin' me or what?
2)You like that freakin chick flick movie? You kiddin' me?
3) You want to date Tony's sista? You kiddin' me?
4) You t'ink Britney Spears has any talent. You kiddin' me?
5) You like Subways steaks? You kiddin' me?
6) You like the Dallas Cowboys? You FREAKIN' KIDDIN' ME? Come ovah here, I'm gonna give you a beatin'.
7) You kiddin' me? Those freekin' Phillies are the world freekin' CHAMPIONS. Fuggettaboutit.
8) 4th and 1 with less than two minutes to go, and Coach Reid tries to throw the ball. You kiddin' me?
Kiddin' me is a very proficient means of expressing ones self using only three syllables.