It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC to be destroyed - Feb 9, 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey2448
Jesus said there would be false prophets. This is probably nothing more than a false prophecy. But who knows, anything is possible.

How can you be so sure Jesus said that?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It doesn't take a theologian, a new-age Nostradamus, a gypsy fortune teller, or a financial genius to see what's coming. The US government has royally screwed us, they know that "the jig is up", and they're spending the last of OUR money to attempt to protect themselves and beat down our insurrection. Apparently, they haven't had the foresight to see that Joe footsoldier won't be any happier about it than the rest of the American public.

Wanna fix the world economic crisis? Take all of the money away from the top 100,000 richest people in the world and spread it around to all of the countries in deficit. That'll get things close enough to being "under control" and manageable, and strip the power from those who made this mess in the first place. There are too many private Lear jets and too many kids with empty bellies ... it's time that "common people" demand that balance be restored.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Feb 9th is my birthday. And i'm getting myself a new car. So it better not happen. Or else.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Anyone from New York? Do make a post here on this thread on 10th Feb 2009.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yes and come February the 9th,they will predict that the book was off and now it's March 9th..etc etc,I'll believe it when I see it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join