It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is not Satan!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
I read a really great book that opened my mind up to a world of information that I did not know of before.

I read a book once.

Didn't start a thread on it, but here's the cover.

Oh, snap! And you're in it!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
OMG I have to start following you around... I just laughed so way out loud.

This is a serious discussion I will have you know Mr Dooright...

ha ha ha

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Here's another thread about this book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

not another link to that channelled information..........few people take anything channelled as serious. I never go near that kind of "info" , one can never know what to trust and what to dismiss.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The book in question has come in for some criticism for it's writing style but much of the information within it is easily supported if one takes the time to google things, research and read. This thread is not about that book anyway, it's about who Lucifer is and is not. There are myriad information articles about this topic on the net, one of which I've posted a link to. There are likewise plenty of research articles into who Satan is or is not, who the serpent is or is not and so on.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

not another link to that channelled information..........few people take anything channelled as serious. I never go near that kind of "info" , one can never know what to trust and what to dismiss.

Strange thing is I agree with you fully. The Urantia book would be questioned if I didn't know better already. There are the "lost scrolls" that were lost teachings and perspectives out of this world until they unearthed themselves. The lost scrolls were not avilable at the time of the pen of the urantia papers, yet the scrolls and the papers match up on some major points. One such point is the personfication of untraditionally thought of as personable terms.

The Urantia papers are Real, and anyone willing to reseach them finds this out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join