It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy cow!! Look at this earthquake data!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by robotically

Naw dude, If Nibiru was here we would be able to see it by now. And besides, if Nibiru was here, it would be past Saturn and no Planetery Body that small could affect global conditions on Earth. Its because of HAARP. Google it. HAARP is a government project in Alaska that # with the ionosphere. There basically shoot gama rays or what ever into the ground to see what there is. It use to be used to find oil. Now they put it on steriods and create quakes all over the world. Notice the depth of most earth quakes is exactly 10 km??? WEIRD #. GOOGLE HAARP

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We have been able to accurately detect and measure earthquakes for a long long long time. Earthquakes would not be caused by any sort of technology (other than one that manipulates plate tectonics HAARP). I mean tectonic plates are massive and not really within the realm of our physical ability. I hate to say it but this and the tornado data kinda of leans towards the Niburu believers. I know I know don't flame me. Just cant rule anything out, because this data is rather disturbing. Niburu would cause this kind of thing though especially in the few years before its crossing. I don't really support the Niburu theory but the data seems to. If the trend increases in the coming 3 years then it would all but prove the theory. (other than seeing a big red dot in the sky) I guess we will see what happens, but I doubt anything will.

P.S. It is supposed to be visible in the northern hemisphere in 2010 I think. Still a very southern location from what i know. I'll get the Telescope out just in case.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by DaMod]

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join