It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy cow!! Look at this earthquake data!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The Coming Wars and Revolutions
(Matthew 24:3-8; Mark 13:3-8)
7Then they asked him, “Teacher, when will these things take place, and what will be the sign that these things are about to take place?”

8He said, “Be careful that you are not deceived, because many will come in my name and say, ‘I AM’ and ‘The time has come.’ Don't follow them. 9When you hear of wars and revolutions, never be alarmed, because these sort of things must take place first, but the end won't come right away.”

10Then he went on to say to them, “Nation will rise up in arms against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes and famines and plagues in various places, and there will be fearful events and awful signs from heaven.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Reference HAARP and their ability to create Earthquakes using Tesla's technology. The last great Quake in China was created by HAARP. As crazy as it sounds it is true.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Reference HAARP and their ability to create Earthquakes using Tesla's technology. The last great Quake in China was created by HAARP. As crazy as it sounds it is true.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The first question that pops into my mind is, do we have a definitive date as to when HAARP went live? I think that we have to look at HAARP but having said that I don't think that is the only reason we see the increase in earthquake activity.

My personal theroy is that we are fast approaching the Galactic Center plane(GCP) and there is serious gravitational consequences in our immediate future. Something is happening not only on earth but our entire solar system.

Planets are warming up.

As we are approach the GCP our planet will increasingly feel a gravitational tug and since Earth is not a solid planet that tug will result in more and more plate movements. The same action is happening on other planets and that is causing the warmup.

When we cross the exact center of the GCP things could get real interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only possible reason that I could think of would have to be HAARP.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Good find.

I've been watching earthquake activity on USGS and Iris for some years. 8 Years in fact on USGS and have noted the increasing number and magnitude around the world in thast time.

This fits nicely with many visions I have had on our future. And so I am certain the build up will continue and we will see many more destructive earthquakes around the planet.

The causes can be many things, but I think the major one is as the Hopi say, this is what happens when the earth reaches this point in it's huge cycles.

And, this is also what happens when our solar system reaches the galactic plane.. which occurs roughly every 30 million years and it is when more devastations occur here.

You can find Iris Siesmic Monitor at..
www.iris.washington.edu...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Revelation 11:13
King James Bible
And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Its coming and a big change for all.....................

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

I don't know if any of you have seen this but, here it is...........

www.thehorizonproject.com...

This is amazing.

It is a chart of destructive earthquakes over the last 100 years.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

Not too amazing if you have read Matthew 24, especially verse 7.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by CharlesMartel]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just a guess, but it may be related to the earth's tilt and the effect it has on the earth's core.

Here is another chart that shows the deaths per year from 1970 to 2008.

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

We are going to continue to see this increase in both earthquakes and volcanoes, there will be more of both and more damage from both. As water rises due to the melting ice of Anatartica and Greenland progress will cause the cascades to wake up, actually they are already. Check out if you didn't know already, the swarms and quakes happening offshore Oregon.

When I was a kid, we learned all about global warming, and the rising water causing catastrophic earthquakes and setting off volcanoes, but back then they thought it was thousands of years away, now they know they were wrong, it is happening now. Al Gore didn't start the global warming thing as a lot of folks seem to think, he is just trying to brace people and try to change something it is too late to change.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Put some magnets in a coil and make electricity from the earth
vibrations cause its always shaking.
Free Energy is only step away.
A step away from the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Long story short, evidence is that Global Warming is an absolute Hoax, Gore is in fact a fraud and they are working for the CFR. The Global Warming scam came from the objectives laid out in the Iron Mountain Commission of 1967, section 7, Global polution. There are additional factors to justify the Global Warming set up and climate change is not one. Its linked to a major effort that few people are aware of.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Global warming was not orchestrated by Al Gore. Wake up man, it is real. Al Gore is just one of the biggest advocates to try to do something about it, and he may even be using the platform to benefit himself in some way, however the fact is global warming is happening. The greenhouse effect was actually discovered in 1824, the industrial revolution sped that up, and in case you don't know when that started the industrial revolution actually began in the 1700's. Global warming has occured in the past, during the jurrasic period, we know this through the study of ice cores.

It would be totally ignorant to not acknowledge the facts about global warming based on what you think Al Gore has to do with it, again I say Al is just a voice for it, he certainly wasn't even around when it was first discovered. It is a natural occurence, sped up by methane gas and carbon dioxide, we sped up what this earth does naturally, but it would eventually happen again anyway because it is a natural sequence of this planet.

Educate yourself about it: www.epa.gov...

and if you don't trust or believe what you see on a government site, maybe the scientists can convince you:www.ucsusa.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

BTW, you quote that it was 1967 that global warming was constructed, then how is that we learned about in school before then?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Global warming??

THE CLIMATE CHANGE PROTOCOL

Those who have been fighting against the green agenda have been warning that modern-day environmentalism has nothing whatsoever to do with protecting the environment.

Rather it is a political movement led by those who seek to control the world economies, dictate development and redistribute the world's wealth.

They use the philosophical base of Karl Marx, the tactics of Adolph Hitler and the rhetoric of the Sierra Club.

The American people have been assaulted from all directions by rabid environmentalists.

School children have been told that recycling is a matter of life and death.

Businesses have been shut down. Valuable products like freon have been removed from the market. Chemicals and pesticides that helped to make this nation the safest and healthiest in the world are targeted for extinction.

Our entire nation is being restructured to fit the proper green mold. All of it for a lie about something that doesn't exist.

But the lie is about to grow to massive proportions --- and the game is about to get very serious indeed.

In December of this year Bill Clinton will travel to Kyoto, Japan to sign a legally-binding United Nations treaty called the Climate Change Protocol.

The sole argument for this treaty is that Global Warming is a fact and we must take severe action to stop it.

Right now the Clinton Administration is bombarding the airwaves with the sales pitch. Conferences are being held in cities across the country. Special reports, magazine articles and documentaries are all being used to pound home the message - global warming is here - we must stop it.

But the most offensive assault on the expression of free thought by the American people, as the Administration drives to sell you this snake oil, was committed by Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt. Babbitt said that anyone opposed to the fight to stop Global Warming was "unAmerican."

He accused those opposed to the Climate Change Treaty of engaging in a "conspiracy to hire pseudo scientists to deny the facts." So now, according to Babbitt, to disagree with the Clinton Administration is tantamount to treason.

www.americanpolicy.org...

I don't think so..................Global warming is a farce, plain and simple

Global cooling was a conjecture during the 1970s of imminent cooling of the Earth's surface and atmosphere along with a posited commencement of glaciation. This hypothesis never had significant scientific support, but gained temporary popular attention due to a combination of press reports that did not accurately reflect the scientific understanding of ice age cycles, and a slight downward trend of temperatures from the 1940s to the early 1970s. Scientific consensus is that the Earth has not durably cooled, but undergone global warming throughout the 20th century.[1]

globalwarmingisafarce.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

And so you choose to remain uneducated and ignorant of the obvious, you choose to not believe that which science and your own eyes tell you that it is happening? You probably didn't even look at any link or provide yourself with any other knowledge about climate change, you prefer to seek a government conspiracy over the facts. Doing so you may close your eyes, ears and mind and remain oblivious to the worlds dilema as the earthquakes increase, volcanoes awaken, and coastlines dissappear. Okay, that is your perogative.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I wonder if some new detection technique is recording what used to be unrecorded? I guess I would blame global warming and the Earth rebounding from being compressed under the weight of glaciers and maybe the ripples from that adjustment through out the world.

Maybe its a HAARP weapon or something like that. Not really sure how antennas can move ginormous blocks of earth enough for resettling.

Graphs go up and down and 100 years is a blink of the eye geologically speaking. Not too worried, as if there would be any point to that.

How electronics might move large amounts of material is called
mechanical resonance, it is what destroyed the Tacoma Narrows
bridge.

Tacoma bridge collapse

Telsa worked on a device dubbed the earthquake machine, and
showed it to many ppl including Mark Twain.

There is some theorizing that HAARP has been used to do
atmospheric heating, and can then be triggered to release
stored energy as controlled by the antennae array.

If they have mastered mechanical resonance and atmospheric
resonance it is possible in some far stretched theories.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill

Nah, they found that quake was caused due to a large reservoir
being built across a fault line there.

Large Quake in China caused by one of the many new man made lakes

The weight of the water caused it.

The tremendous weight of some of the large reservoirs causes
more quakes if a fault is nearby.

Certain fault types are more susceptible.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Deniablity is a wonderful thing................don't believe everything you hear I certainly don't. The fall of the U.S is soon.

H.R. 645 and the World Constitution will end that shortly and the reality of their final phase will take place. One more incident, dwarfing 911, stock market crash, dollar crash, massive death, and communication failure. The over 1,000,000 UN and russian troops inside the US will get their vehicles staged in Texas and Mexico and then after the CIA orchestrated Crime wave, using MS-13 in 3,500+ cities will erupt. Banks and ATM's are closed, supermarkets are looted, and martial law WILL BE ESTABLISHED FDR had this set up in 1933 but it failed. The Illuminati tried again in 1960, JFK stopped it and they tried again in 1970's with Nixon and it also failed. The Trilateral Commission, 1973, co-founded by Rockefeller and Obama's current advisor Z. Brzezinski, evil bunch. Set up the next attempt at the dictatorship which is coming now.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

If you simply google HAARP, you would see that the American government is behind these catastrophes. Also, if you observe the depth of most of the earth quakes they are 10 km (6.21 miles) deep. OVER 100 EARTH QUAKES IN THE PAST 5 YEARS, HAVE BEEN EXACTLY 10KM (6.21 MI) DEEP. WHY?!?!?! The odds of that are ASTRONOMICAL. Also, if you read further into it, HAARP can also project images in the sky, and put images in your head. Just simply google HAARP and everything i say will be regurgitated back to you 1000x more. It is scary #, CAN THE GOV CONTROL MY MIND?!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join