It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next terror attack on U.S. will originate from Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Next terror attack on U.S. will originate from Pakistan

www.siliconindia.com

Washington: Describing Pakistan as "the intersection of nuclear weapons and terrorism", a top U.S. Congressional panel has warned that the next terror attack on America is likely to originate in its ally's tribal areas.

While observing that Pakistan is a U.S. ally, the commission on weapon of mass destruction (WMD) and terrorism said "the next terrorist attack against the United States is likely to originate from within the Federally Administered Tribal Areas" in Pakistan.

The U.S. says the tribal areas in northwest Pakistan, where the government exerts little control, are a haven for militants from both Pakistan and neighbouring Afghanistan.

The commission also expressed particular concern about the nuclear programs of Iran and North Korea, and about Pakistan, which it described as "the intersection of nuclear weapons and terrorism."

It warned that there is a threat of nuclear terrorism, both because more countries are developing nuclear weapons and because some existing nuclear powers are expanding their arsenals.

"Terrorist organizations are intent on acquiring nuclear weapons," said the report, which was published Tuesday on the internet and will be officially released Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I was sitting here reading the latest news and came across this little article. I don't really know about the source (SiliconIndia: India's Largest Professional Network) but It looks to be well written. I'm also just a little curious what source in Washington that this was received from.

Whats your thoughts on this issue?

www.siliconindia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We're just being prepped for whats to come... Hold on... let me go tell everyone that It's time to be scared again. These things are starting to play out like Bad B Movies .

WAR ON TERROR 2 : Deja Vu

Coming to a crowded urban metropolis near you!!!

Featuring the all star cast of

Pakistan

terror

Iran

commission on weapon of mass destruction

North Korea

WITH CAMEOS BY

9/11 Commission

biological weapon

U.S. government

Anthrax

Anytime the above words are in ONE article , you KNOW It's Fear Mongering. The only thing they left out is Herpes and Jason Voorhees

Are you Scared yet?

[edit on 2-12-2008 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I personally think it will come from within. Homegrown terrorist. Americans themselves. As far as the article, I think it has a good probability. I still don't understand why our government continue to release warnings like these. Enough with the fear. Guess they are afraid that Americans will blame them if we are attacked and weren't warned.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh here we go the elites playing the war on terror parade? More new sources and source after source, the east bad and the west good. It's like this and that, all this war on terror propaganda. Here we go again

Should we react again?

Afterall, it is the "Washington crew" doing all pointing and projecting like before, it's happenin all over again. I mean it's getting so desparare and obvious. It's laughable.

You can really see, that the The US government, are really trying to start more wars to control the people again. It's just ain't woking. It's funny actually. You just see the powers of be who once were the the one's in power, Now are becoming the sheeple. They need for our reaction and control. Suddenly it's not given and we are standing back watching them react. The people are becoming aware and empowered. I like it.

Yes I see it. Life is clearly going in the right direction.

It's interesting, That the leader's and media of the western world sprout this "terrorism" of the East all the time, constantly feeding this B.S to the masses. I mean literally, even the timing sometimes is just so oblivian for the excessive need for our reactions to go into overdrive. The fear syndrome to kick in. To drill our minds into fight or flight. Get us into wars hense. I'm so sick and tired, of this war on terror balony I really am. Is anyone else?

Anyone else's sense of smell much stronger these days

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Flase flag in India to get the Indians on side and then have their way with Pakistan & Iran .... as some one said it is really playing out like a bad movie ..... they've already been in the # and sneaking over Pakistan border and conducting operations.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"The next terrorist attack is going to come from... Pakistan... because... uh... it's next to Iran... and we REALLY need an excuse to get closer to completing a wall of tanks."

"Uh... why Iran? ... it's uh, the only place left in the middle east that isn't under our control... I mean... in our empire... err... well... they're just bad guys."

I swear, reading these statements is like watching the mentally handicapped try to talk their way out of trouble while covered in blood holding a knife.

Is there really anyone left on this earth that still trusts these messages?

I know some people in power and in governance over the media think "even if they don't believe it, they'll still have a bad taste for the target through association."
But what's really happening is the people watching and reading the news are growing so tired of the media outlets, that they're having to resort to celebrity slander just to get enough people to watch them to make up for the ratings lost.

We aren't buying this garbage... shoveling it faster isn't going to make us pay any more attention.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, etc. what's new? we should have gotten *snip* tons of terrorist attacks by now if we're supposed to believe these reports .... PROPAGANDA ... to fuel the war

[edit on 2-12-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
1. Pakistan gets rid of the US supported regime and democratically elects their own leadership.
2. Pakistan tells U.S. to beat it with their brand of "intervention."
3. Pakistan requests that the U.S. leave their borders and maintain a troop presence only in it's embassy.
4. U.S sends in unmanned UAV's into Pakistan and subsequently, a few are shot down.
5. U.S. Helictopers/soldiers are turned back with force trying to enter Pakistani airspace.
6. U.S. continuously sends guided armament into Pakistani borders, even after they destroy a hospital and kill hundreds of civilians in multiple raids.
7. There is a terrorist attack targeting newly elected Pakistani officials at the Marriott hotel by supposed "Fedayeen" to pressure officials to stop U.S. involvement. (?)
8. After all the smoke settles, and Pakistan doesn't reach out to U.S. for help solving "their" own terrorist issues, this attack in India takes place and is said to be have originated in Pakistan.

Quick fact.

U.S. supported General Musharraf and cronies were'nt ousted until August.

Ultra Islamic, coc aine, alcohol using Jihadists trained by pro-American Pakistani navy attacking India because...

Wait... WHAT?!

I've been watching Pakistan very closely since it's departure with the General, and the events that have unfolded since. It's getting more and more interesting, but it's all fairly see through. I wonder if they'll put Pakistan as the the new member of the "Axis of evil." We've been putting in overtime making that country into one of the new boogeymen.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
hmm well i am quite concerned about the tension over there.

Where there is smoke there is fire, so the saying goes and there has been a lot of suggestions about war breaking out between Pakistan and India.

I also shuddered when my Mum reminded me of Nostradamous *sorry spelling
She was reminded of something she had read when she saw the Indian PM on tv. He was wearing a blue turbin and she said, Nostradamous had written WW111 would start because of a man wearing a blue turbin or hat.

urgh! And when you consider how trigger happy they all are over there (well Govt - those in power) it is a worry.

I have an ill feeling.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
well i guess its a good thing that we give pakistan so much money otherwise their ISI couldnt funnel it to terrorists in the mountains to fight our boys in afghanistan and potentially the US.
its like we are paying our enemy to fight us. The retardation of US foreign policy has no bounds....

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
Flase flag in India to get the Indians on side and then have their way with Pakistan & Iran .... as some one said it is really playing out like a bad movie ..... they've already been in the # and sneaking over Pakistan border and conducting operations.

False flag really wasn't needed... India has been calling Pakistan a rogue state for the last few decades. Its not like India was going to stand up in the UN and protest against a US invasion of Pakistan... They are mortal enemies after all.

A false flag in China would have made more sense.

In my opinion:

Afghan War : Warranted, but could have been limited to search and destroy ops against the Taliban and Bin Laden.

Iraq War : Waste of time; nothing to do with terrorism. Shouldn't have occurred.

Future Pakistan War : Where the fight should have been taken instead of Iraq.

What would really help : Elimination of the Wahhabi mosques in Saudi Arabia, which are the ideological breeding grounds for Islamic extremism.

Come to think of it, if Iraq was about oil... why the hell did the USA not invade Saudi? Bin Laden is Saudi + Wahhabi mosques regularly release statements are that incredibly incendiary and extremist. It would have been easier to justify than making up some spiel about WMDs in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The source my brain say's, to certain people.

Washington STFU.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is such comedy these articles...Its always about terror attacks..I personally think its just psychological warfare, Look at the beefed up security in the NY subways because of a supposed threat, I think that a dirty bomb will be used within the United States, I mean look at how easy it is to get across the borders in this country..I read that there is between 14 to 20 million undocumented citizens living in the U.S as of last years figures so who is to say something like a dirty bomb or that missing Barksdale Nuke wont be detonated, I mean look at the rail systems in this country, A lot of ordnance and chemicals are transported by rail. I feel that this next attack will be from within...Just my opinion from a guy who is a rational thinker and is prepared but im only one man and I cannot stop anything from happening so I live my life and go about my daily routine but with hyper vigilance.........

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

False flag really wasn't needed... India has been calling Pakistan a rogue state for the last few decades. Its not like India was going to stand up in the UN and protest against a US invasion of Pakistan... They are mortal enemies after all.

A false flag in China would have made more sense.

In my opinion:

Afghan War : Warranted, but could have been limited to search and destroy ops against the Taliban and Bin Laden.

Iraq War : Waste of time; nothing to do with terrorism. Shouldn't have occurred.

Future Pakistan War : Where the fight should have been taken instead of Iraq.

What would really help : Elimination of the Wahhabi mosques in Saudi Arabia, which are the ideological breeding grounds for Islamic extremism.

Come to think of it, if Iraq was about oil... why the hell did the USA not invade Saudi? Bin Laden is Saudi + Wahhabi mosques regularly release statements are that incredibly incendiary and extremist. It would have been easier to justify than making up some spiel about WMDs in Iraq.

oh come on. Seeing the avatar, i can see where the statements are coming from. Please don't get sucked into the msm in india, doing so is nothing less than falling for the propoganda in the american mass media.

I know plenty of indian's who hate pakistani's because they have been taught all their lives that the people on the other side of the border are evil. and to be honest, the same is being taught in the pakistani part of the subcontinent about indian's. the fact remains that till the british colonisation, the two groups lived in relative peace.

war on pakistan is not going to achieve anything. someone did say it seems like a plot from a B grade movie and they are so correct. i have been harping on and on on ATS about the false flag in india and the orchestrated fall from grace of pakistan from their prior position of 'ally in war on terror'.

It is all about solidifying the american strong holds in strategic locations in the region - just so that china and russia are kept in check.

we have seen the whole drama unfold before and seeing the WMD thing being brought up, is such a strong red flag that its not funny.

when you call pakistan a rogue state - that too isn't entirely correct. pakistan is not a rogue state but it is full of corrupt politicians who have used religion to keep the people suppressed and personally amass an obscene amount of money. Hmm.. sounds no different than what is happening all over the world. It is the people who are suffering and being oppressed. What happens when there is not enough money to put food on the table and even less to send your children to school - all whilst your country is being bombed by drones on one side, whilst in the north another war has been waging for 50 years - people lose hope and take up arms. That is exactly what has happened in the northern tribal areas.

in order to understand the mindset of the tribal areas which are said to be harboring the taliban, one really has to understand their mindset. No one sitting in india or england or anywhere else for the matter can fathom the pressures they face and the resulting stand against the establishment - so please don't put forward some baseless msm propaganda. if you are interested in finding out more, then pls do let me know.

this whole thing stinks of fear mongering like the ones we have seen time and time again.

i do agree that the real battle front needs to be in saudi arabia but i somehow don't see that happening considering that the country has a lot of oil and the saudi royal family has strong ties to america and has covertly/overtly/'whatever one wants to call it' been in league with what is called the 'western world'. but if something is done about the saudi's then the muslim world will be up in arms and there will be bloodshed at an unprecedented scale...

... so in the meantime we have these stupid wars which resolve little.

[edit on 3/12/08 by 04326]

top topics

join