It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP's Chambliss wins Senate runoff

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Yeah, Saxby didn't have a chance without Sarah's help. You betcha!

(Remember, he came out ahead in the original election, without Sarah's help, just some votes went for the third party (more conservative) candidate in that state.)

He had it won without her help, no matter what he says. She can impress me by "helping" a Republican candidate win in Vermont, then she'll get kudos from me.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Saxby Chambliss has come to his senses, after his disasterous vote for the bailout...Now the rest of the Republicans need to do the same!

I too think the Republicans need to come to their senses and take responsibility for the reasons for the bailouts. Trickle down economics,
preferential treatment for the wealthy and corperations just hasn't worked. As evidenced by the 15yr high for unemployment in the US.

Time to get back to serving the taxpayers, rather than the megacorps!
I don't see how Obama and the Demo controlled house and congress can do any worse than what we have just experienced during President Bush.

Congrats Saxby on your win!! Side with the people that pay your salary this time and not the intellectually and ideological constipated Rushbo worshipers.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Except what he makes from us tax payers is pittance to the "campaign donations" he gets from those same megacorps. He, just like the rest of the GOP, voted for the Bailout and yet for some reason people on here miss the fact that the GOP not only voted for it, but called for it, pushed it through, and used attack ads against Obama for not supporting it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join