It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with Alien Implants

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Describe Friend B's implants? Similar to your's?

Next time you catch up with Friend A, ask her about it. You got nothing to lose and there's no point wondering...

Just don't tell her that there's an international audience waiting for her to reveal her implants online!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The reason for implant stories is they are the same experience as a shamanic intiation. It doesn't explain the reason for shamanic initiations having entities doing surgeries at all, that is another question entirely:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trojan_libido

That depends heavily on the particular native tribe and their geological location in regards to the types of natural hallucinogens they have access to. It's not true of all Shamanic Ritual/Initiation. It's more relevant to tribes with access to compounds such as '___'.

IRM

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think you've missed the point. The '___' is a natural component of the psyche. You actuall have a controlled substance in your body. Thats why its endogenous to animals, and why I point to it in the first place...

You obviously didnt read any of the text, because its quite clear that what I'm stating is that spontaneous shamanic initiation (ie without the use of external drugs) is extremely similar to the familiar UFO abduction stories.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Trojan_libido]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Describe Friend B's implants? Similar to your's?

Next time you catch up with Friend A, ask her about it. You got nothing to lose and there's no point wondering...

Just don't tell her that there's an international audience waiting for her to reveal her implants online!

Same red dot, that feels connected to the bump part. She only ha one, I have two of the foot ones (only got one at a time though, years and years apart).....mine are on my left foot. If I remeber correctly, hers is on her RIGHT foot....not sure if they have any other experiences since like my 2 additional, so 3 in total experiences...

The one without it....well, she is really a sweet person, but the whole thing terrifies her, and she just needs to be left alone. I wouldn't dare to disrupt her about, as even SEEING us makes her nervous and jittery....I wonder if she remebers something that we don't that she never told us or something?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trojan_libido
I think you've missed the point. The '___' is a natural component of the psyche. You actuall have a controlled substance in your body. Thats why its endogenous to animals, and why I point to it in the first place...

You obviously didnt read any of the text, because its quite clear that what I'm stating is that spontaneous shamanic initiation (ie without the use of external drugs) is extremely similar to the familiar UFO abduction stories.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Trojan_libido]

Well, I do know that I was somehow told, the second time, that it was ok for me to study religion for educational purposes, and to help guide those I met in religion toward loving each other and not being judgemental, but that I was going off the track by becomming self rightious and religious myself so to baiscally smarten up, leave ALL religion again, and only study it in a way to relate to the religious in order to help them understand deep loving spirituality as opposed to hateful religion that causes division, soooo...... basically time number 2 I was getting in CRAP....I don't have anything from time number 1 that I recall, and time number 3 I still think has a lot to do with me becoming pregnant with my now 4 year old son.....yup, see I sound VERY loonie when I read it back, but it is what it is...

PS, the people who make such claims and sound condescending towards others give me the creeps, and I could see why you guys would think people like that are making thing up, because I feel like they are too.....mabey to make the rest of us look bad?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Trojan_libido

Admittedly I did not read the material in your link, I did not have time, however I stand by my point as far as drug induced initiations are concerned.

Getting a bit off topic now plus I see you've launched a thread on it so we can discuss there instead.

IRM

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hello InfraRedMan,

I was going to U2U you instead of boring everyone on the thread but I think maybe I do need to explain myself and I can only hope I do this the way I mean it to be understood.

First words,..... words can be written or spoken and be taken different ways by different individuals as I believe you know. I thank you for correcting me about the word "Mate" and in my book it is always wonderful to learn something new. I stand corrected.

If you or anyone for a fact is looking for the truth when dealing just with this subject alone ufo's and aliens you should never give up until you are satisified within yourself(s).

I don't know everything but the things I do write about I know what I am talking about and I not writing that to be put on a pedestal. I am sharing and I hope some of the information I have written about will be discovered to be correct and then the people that need the proof might feel a little satisifaction within themselves with receiving some truths.

Maybe I should take the time to start a thread and get into me and where I am coming from and then you can make a better judgement on me whether good or not so good. I'll think about this when I finish this message.

Religion and Faith hmmmmm this would take me some time so I will have to write my feeling on this if I make a new thread.

Prove, prove, prove is just about wearing thin don't you think on both sides.

When you wrote the words it is not wise to believe anyone that say they truly know I think it all depends and how ones wants to process that statement. I know I am not asking you or anyone to believe a word I write all I am trying to do is share the small amount of knowledge that they have shared with me and then we can try and take it from there.

I wrote life cycle and not just life because when you die your life is not over you will go into another cycle somewhere at some point.

I do apologize if you thought I was calling you ignorant because I was not, maybe the way I wrote my words gave you this impression but it was not meant to be. As you probably can tell I really do suck at writing.

The thing I enjoyed the most about your post was about sticking a fork in you because you were do, I needed that you put a smile on my face.

I will say the one thing I worry about when writing/starting a new thread is I get so many thoughts when I write something in particular, then one thing leads to another then I run off tract because I want to try and cover everything then everything gets messed up and I even give myself a headache just like now. :lol

[edit on 8-12-2008 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
all implants are actually the result of nanotechnology,built by nanobots,the whole implantation thing is a smokescreen to hide thier biggest secret.....nanobots in all of us.

why abduct and implant somone when you can just get nanobots to do it for you in the comfort of peoples own homes.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
The one without it....well, she is really a sweet person, but the whole thing terrifies her, and she just needs to be left alone.

You have some detective work to do, Mellisa! See if she has any implants!

I wonder if she remebers something that we don't that she never told us or something?

Possibly, who knows? Does she drink? Get her drunk and maybe she'll talk!

Seriously though, I wonder what her story really is...

[edit on 9-12-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Nanobots? smoke screens? and tell me what proof led you to this conclusion?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

FFS - is logic dead ??

so detectable ` aleien implants ` fitted in a tiny number of people are a " smokescreen " to divert attention from the undetectable nano bots every one has ??????????????

do you think before you type ?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

ignorant ape, logic has been dead in the UFO field for awhile now.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
to divert attention from the undetectable

I must have missed that one ignorant_ape. What a killer! How does one divert attention away from something that's undetectable?

You haven't left me a cryptic message lately welivefortheson? What's wrong with ya? Are you mellowing out?

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
all implants are actually the result of nanotechnology,built by nanobots,the whole implantation thing is a smokescreen to hide thier biggest secret.....nanobots in all of us.

why abduct and implant somone when you can just get nanobots to do it for you in the comfort of peoples own homes.

ummmmmm ??? wht?????

lost me there......

well if there is a nano bot inside of me, I intend to drink an smoke the sucker away......since there seems to be such an agenda against smoking and drinking afterall, I figure it must be reverse phsycology.... lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by ignorant_ape

ignorant ape, logic has been dead in the UFO field for awhile now.

sadly, I am starting to agree, even though I believe in the basics, (abduction, and implants)....some of he theories surrounding stuff, well they are ONLY theories....some seem wayyyyyy out there.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Nanobots? smoke screens? and tell me what proof led you to this conclusion?

Isnt nanotechnology a well known branch of science? Whats to stop it being used against us? Im sure if it could be done it would be done for sure. Many things are produced via nanotechnology so I would not say its a smoke screen as such. Im sure many such nano bots are in our environment up to no good!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Isnt nanotechnology a well known branch of science?

It's a work in progress!

Whats to stop it being used against us?

Because our R&D isn't that far advanced yet.

Im sure if it could be done it would be done for sure.

I'm sure you use the word 'sure' too readily!

Im sure many such nano bots are in our environment up to no good!
Is this something you claim to 'know' for certain (if so, how?) - or are you just guessing?

IRM

[edit on 9/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Aliens do implant us Humans, the same way we implant an animal here on earth to track them, it's a scary thought but true.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mwall614

Is this yet another baseless/unfounded claim or can you raise yourself above the pack by providing indisputable information/proof to back your claims? I'm assuming the former until you prove me to be incorrect by providing said information.

So many claims on this website yet NEVER an indisputable piece of information offered. I'm prepared to 'believe' but you need to provide me good reason.

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join