It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama 1961 birth announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Where are you GlamGirl?? haven't seen you reply for a bit....
BTW, why are you calling him "black"?? It can not be a race thing, he is BI-RACIAL!! Quit making it a race thing....just because his skin is darker, and he has married an African-American woman does not make him any less BI-RACIAL...black AND white....

[edit on 3-12-2008 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
John McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone.

The Panama Canal Zone was a US TERRITORY from 1903 until 1999.

territory -a legally administered territory, which is a non-sovereign geographic area that has come under the authority of another government.

Kenya however was a UK/British territory from the late 1800s until 1964 which makes Obama having been born a British subject if he was born in Kenya.

The point wasn't to bash mccain... the point was to put some information out there...

I could point out all day that if one parent of a child was an american citizen, and that parent had lived in the U.S. for X years of their life (the laws have changed a few times, so I'm not going to put a value to it), and the parent registers at the U.S. Embassy for wherever they are, that the kid is indeed a U.S. citizen...

That makes Obama a citizen, regardless of where he was born...

It seems to me the debate lies with the definition of "natural born citizen", as that is the terminology used in the constitution.

hence the reason McCain had the senate declare he was a "Natural Born Citizen"

Its a gray area...

obviously we need a better definition...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by nj2day]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
READ UP!!!!!!

Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the childs birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence. The parents would be issued a Certification of Live Birth. It only proves that the parents claimed Hawaii as their main place of residence for the prior year. This is not proof of where the child was born.

Note - Parents would be issued a Certification of Live Birth - which is only what Obama has released.

Perhaps that's all that is under lock and key in Hawaii.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickenshoes

Originally posted by jkm1864
It's amazing how anyone that doesn't support Obama is a racist I love it. I guess I am a racist because I believe in the constitution. I guess I am a racist because I expect everyone in our government to follow the document thats supposed to reign in the government and not suppress our freedoms. I had to goto the store and stock up on assault rifles because of idiots like YOU. When You don't get Your way You people will rape and pilliage killing many innocent people because You think its Your right. Thank God there are people like Me that believe in freedom and not slavery. Every DEM out there votes for slavery every election. You idiots think that there is such a thing as a free lunch. Well I hate to tell You tards that there isn't someone else is paying for it and guess what its not You. Here is some advice get a #ing job and work some over time and then tell me how You feel when 33% to 40% of Your income goes to paying for idiots whom # their own lives up on welfare... Oh before You call me a rich selfish bastard .... I make 17.50 an hour and I work 16 hours a day so # off.....

Oh do some research and teach your self something useful such as how money is made and the federal reserve. Some of us actually paid attention unlike Yourself and watched the primaries.

Hmmm, well I really love how many conservatives around here seem to believe that just because a person didn't vote for McCain, that they obviously want to freeload, mooch, or must live in their mother's basement.

I voted Democrat, and no, I do not believe in a free lunch. I don't ask anyone for anything, so just calm down, ok?

My husband and I work our butts off making less than you, but somehow we manage to provide for our children fairly well, with no assistance. So could you please kindly remove your head from your behind and think before you start spouting off?

Sorry mods, I think this whole deal here was off topic, but I just couldn't resist.

So do You want me to buy You a cookie for Your hard work? Your job is Your business not mine. I didn't force You to take Your job. You didn't force Me to take my job. So why compare Your income to mine and act like I am sacrificing less than You. I hate to sit here and compare but I assure You You can't compare to me. I haven't seen my child in over 8 weeks so don't give me that liberal blabber.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Take a little time and do a little research..Here is just one link explaining why ANYONE born outside Hawaii could put a birth announcement ina Hawwaiian paper...

LOL so are you actually saying that Obama or his family planned this since 1961, they knew that he would become president, so got someone from Kenya to put a birth in a newspaper in Hawaii, because of what will happen in 2008?

Get real!

Why are people still demanding to see his Birth Cert - do they not know how to do an ATS thread search? There are threads already linked to the Birth Cert, it even includes pictures for you

What more do you want?

He was born in Hawaii, simple as that!

Mikey

[edit on 3/12/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
JOHN MCCAIN WAS BORN IN PANAMA! Obama born in Hawaii, who was born in America again? And again, you all scream he went to a Madrassa and is a secret Muslim, but the document you use says he was born in Hawaii. Most of you are like those skin heads planning to kill blacks during the election. They didn't need Obama to have a reason, they just used it as an excuse to go out and kill blacks, or try. The GOP don't care where Obama was born, and use documents that say he was born in Hawaii as proof he's a secret Muslim, they just hate black people. Look at Colin Powell. They hate him with a passion and he's a Republican!

You shouldn't talk about people like that who you don't even know. Your mind appears to be very closed and you act more like those you are talking about than you would even be objective enough to see the truth of it.

And by the way, as far as your sig......Who cares if that is you in your avatar???

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Bleh, Ron Paul, the guy I voted for, is so much better and should have been on the ticket for the Libertarians.

Wow, for all the crap you're spewing, who would have known? Pull the covers over your head, [## INSULT REMOVED ##].

And I'm trying to point out just how much the GOP hates Obama. They scream he's a secret Muslim, and use a document that says he was born in Hawaii to prove it. Then they turn around and scream he was born in Kenya. They hate him so much why? He's black.

Um, got news for you. This isn't just a GOP thing, [## INSULT REMOVED ##]. If you're as much as a libertarian your vote suggests, then you know the emphasis the man placed in the Constitution. Hard to believe you really voted for him - perhaps you're just trying to shut people out from attacking you on your Constitutional ignorance.

Why do they hate Powell so much?

Republicans love Powell. He was for a long time considered to be the first African American nominee of either major party for president - and this was almost 12 years before Obama...

Why did the Bush Admin do what they could to destroy his reputation by knowingly falsifying information, handing it to Powell telling him it was fact, then humiliating him as it turns out every thing he told the UN was false.

Hmm...non-sequitur or straw man? It's just so difficult to choose for you, huh? You make some of the tin foil [## INSULT REMOVED ##] here sound sane by comparison, you know that right?

Here's the fact. You Obama supporters who are overly sensitive on the race issue would have been still b*tching had he lost and McCain won, but raising the same issue, and saying it was trying to keep blacks out of major power.

Stop being a sympathist! If you really voted for Ron Paul, then you don't actually see people in groups anyway, but solely based on their individual merits. You're a disgrace.

Insults removed and post author warned.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

There is no proof of that.

And what you keep telling people to do - an internet search - only pulls up a certificate of live birth. That's NOT a birth certificate. The two documents prove two different things.

Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the childs birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence. The parents would be issued a Certification of Live Birth. It only proves that the parents claimed Hawaii as their main place of residence for the prior year. This is not proof of where the child was born.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Take a little time and do a little research..Here is just one link explaining why ANYONE born outside Hawaii could put a birth announcement ina Hawwaiian paper...There is also information to all the hospitals in Hawaii, that you can call, to find our if Obamas Mother was ever admitted there, gave birth there or if she or her son were ever a patients there..
I will also note that Fox News announced tonight concerning Dec. 5ths Supreme Court Case, thats being heard about Obama and his citizenship..I highly doubt bullcrap can get that far, as to be heard..Most all bull gets thrown out way before it gets to the supreme court..
Here is the link:
www.earthfrisk.com...

Actually they can't release who was a patient at the hospital without a release of information form specifying who gets the info. 1 person per form so they would need about 300mill. or more forms for each resident in the US. Hospital privacy practices as no one has the right to see anyone elses hospital records.

Bah I bet this has already been covered haven't read the whole thread yet

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Mikey84

There is no proof of that.

And what you keep telling people to do - an internet search - only pulls up a certificate of live birth. That's NOT a birth certificate. The two documents prove two different things.

That would mean every child born over seas because their parents were stationed over seas in the military, green peace, etc. is not a US citizen and that would constitute in the millions of ineligible for president even though they are a US citizen.

It's a bad argument and could possibly be said about former presidents as well. In that case we have already elected someone who was never born on US soil.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
*sigh* you're a one track, scratched record. There's something seriously wrong with your world view. There are people in both parties that are extreme and are not a representative of the entire group. Yes, there are GOP members that don't like black people...a very small minority. How you jumped from that to labelling around 30% of the country as racist is beyond me. It makes no sense...just like about everything else you typed in that post.

What's really funny about this is that YOU are one of the minority opinions that the democrats have been judged on. YOU are one of those who keep shouting racism when there isn't any there. You also claim to be a Ron Paul supporter...I think you're just really confused about reality.

Yes I have seen GG get owned in just about every argument I have seen her in and yes,, she deliberately mis-represents everything anyone says by using the old " so you're saying" (place what ever suits her original argument here) and goes on like a broken record. You see this being done a lot by the left. I saw here argue about McCain in another thread where she was saying McCain funded a terrorist and Obama was his friend when I saw who this friend was, I notice she never mentions the fact that Obama had funded this Muslim guy also besides being his Friend. Maybe she didn't know part.

I am SO glad all of you who were putting up arguments against Obama just before the election about his birth certificate as I damn near voted for the guy but a few here had made some compelling arguments about Obama people being so brainwashed. Then like the day before the elections I think I was reading a thread where someone named irishmint posted what looked like what you guys were saying is true and Ill bet that guy STILL doesn't know jack about Obama but is still defending him.

Well after this I am glad I didn't vote for him because NOW I am convinced he is a liar and a con man .

Obama too important to respond to U.S. Supreme Court

By Sher Zieve

President-elect Barack Obama's refusal to produce an original and viable birth certificate indicating that he truly and indisputably is a natural born US citizen — as is required by the US Constitution — is continuing to take unusual tacks and turns. In fact, as it is appearing more and more that Barack Obama is not qualified for the US presidency, his and his minions' machinations may just take the country off course entirely. Now, not only is Mr. Obama refusing to provide proof that he is even eligible to be the President of the United States but, he has decided to thumb his nose at members of our highest court in the land.

Swirsky column:
www.rightsidenews.com...

www.renewamerica.us...

Ultimately, I am very disappointed in Obama's reluctance to prove who he is and am convinced now more than ever that we have done it again folks, we have listened to the media and again the media told us who was their darling and you all went and voted in yet ANOTHER Liar, another shyster, another crook when all the red lights were going off that their was something wrong, you all settled for the crumbs of the proof you were spoon fed such as COLB's and excuses of certain terrorists just happening to be someone he knows living down the street and the idea that some anti white racist minister was just some crazy uncle that didn't have any real influence not even after twenty years of indoctrination meetings every sunday and that someone could raise 800 million dollars just by putting up a website saying "change" to collect that money and another one to assuage all the questions accusations etc called factcheck.org.

Now it won't be the President we should blame when this charlaton gets through ruining what little is left to respect of the office of President, no we won't really have the right to blame Obama as we did Bush for so much.

No, THIS time it will be people like Irish mint and GG we will have every right to call every terse word in the book and I am certain they will have it coming to them. Thank you all those who have convinced me my NOT voting for obama was really the right thing to do.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by ProFiler.DSS]

[edit on 12/6/08 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

Good post!

This whole election thing this year was the cluster# of all time, I can't even talk about my feelings to people I know yet, it is too aggravating to face yet.

My boss and my boss's boss are black. I have nothing against black people in any way shape or form, I have a lot of respect for those who have great educations (they both have Ph.D's) but not moreso than for any person with such credentials. Over the past several years, through a variety of situtations, I have come to understand FULLY that both of these people assume EVERYONE is a racist, and they have played the race card several times, when race had absolutely (or at least shouldn't have had) nothing to do with the problem at hand. I knew I had to play a personna the past several months that I was an Obama supporter, whether I was or not. (It's pretty distasteful I know, but it's called looking out for number one.) Of course how I actually voted behind the little curtain, no one will ever know. But I am sick to death of reverse discrimination and bleeding hearts that perpetuate it. I wasn't there, it's not my fault!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Still floatin'

Apparently there is an ad today in The Chicago Tribune.

Maybe someone from Chicago can scan and post this ad.

'Tribune' Ad Creates Stir: Birth Certificate Issue Refuses To Go Away
Despite the lack of media coverage and the derision of President-elect Barack Obama's supporters, a newspaper ad signaled that the controversy surrounding Mr. Obama's citizenship is not going away.

The We The People Foundation, an organization designed to increase understanding of the Constitution, took out two full-page ads in the Chicago Tribune calling on Mr. Obama to release his proof of natural birth and U.S. citizenship.

"Representing thousands of responsible American citizens who have also taken an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, I am duty bound to call on you to remedy an apparent violation of the Constitution," read the open letter from Robert L. Schulz, the chairman of We The People.

link

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

You do realize that in one of Obama's very own books, Audacity of Hope, he wrote...

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

I would like to say that I have no problem with Islam, one of my best friends is a Pakistani Muslim. What I do have a problem with, is a liar. And Obama is definitely one of them. Along with the rest of the US Government.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

How can you claim he wasn't born in Hawaii when the Republicans say he was? They say he's a Secret Muslim, and their proof? A document that shows he went to a Madrassa and... Was born in Hawaii. So, are you saying the GOP is lying and covering up for Obama? BTW, I didn't know Panama was an American state, unlike Hawaii, which the GOP claim Obama was born in.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is about so much more than Obama.

This is about us. Why have we let the talking heads and the powers-that-be drive these wedges between us? Why have we chosen to take anyone's side but our own? Why would we let the magnificent document which protects and guarantees our rights be shunned for one man? Why have we let the mainstream media dictate what we should and should not know? Where are our priorities?

The Constitution states that the President must be a natural born citizen, but does not clearly define what a natural born citizen is. Constitutional scholars have debated the question, based on the spirit, intent, and letter of the law, and found no clear definition. This is unchartered territory, and the proper venue for debate and conclusion is the Supreme Court. We should be thankful, whether we voted for Obama or not, that this weakness in our Constitution has been brought to light, and be thankful that we have the time and the means to correct this before this loophole is exploited by the wrong person with catastrophic consequences.

Is Obama that person? Some say yes and some say no. No matter how we feel personally, we can and should respect the rule of law, and let the Supreme Court decide the issue. We should also recognize that Obama is not an innocent victim nor bystander in this debacle. As a Constitutional Scholar himself, Obama is very familiar with the eligibility requirements to be President, and knew what would be expected of him. Obama has chosen not to provide the legal documentation to demonstrate his eligibility. I will not presume to know his reasons for doing so.

If the decision focuses on the citizenship of Obama's father, that will be a judgment call, and people will have to agree to disagree. No answer will make everyone happy, we can only hope that it is decided in the fairest way possible, with respect to the Constitution. It will then be up to the Congress to amend the Constitution if appropriate.

If the decision focuses on Obama's location at birth, and it is discovered that Obama was complicit in fraud and falsifying documents, that will be a clear violation of the law. (Please do note however that even if the birth certificates posted by Obama on the internet are fake, if they were not used for any official purpose, no crime has been committed. The Selective Service registration would be a different matter). Again, we must respect the law, and temper justice with mercy.

If we want change in government, we must be the change. We cannot expect our elected leaders to play by the rules if we give free passes to the ones we like and only condemn those we don't. This is exactly what has been done throughout the Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush years, and is still being done today. We can do so much better. We want to do so much better.

Let's accept this opportunity as a fresh start. Even in the present crisis, we can be proud of America. We elected our first Black President! We had both a woman president and a woman vice-president running for the highest offices! How far we've come in a mere 50 years. Americans want to do what is good, right and noble. So let's do it.

Bless you and thank you for letting me speak.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by theindependentjournal

How can you claim he wasn't born in Hawaii when the Republicans say he was? They say he's a Secret Muslim, and their proof? A document that shows he went to a Madrassa and... Was born in Hawaii. So, are you saying the GOP is lying and covering up for Obama? BTW, I didn't know Panama was an American state, unlike Hawaii, which the GOP claim Obama was born in.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by GamerGal]

So where was he born gamer girl? Do YOU know? Have YOU seen his vaulted BC? ? do you know anyone that has? anyone at all that can tell you what it says about WHERE his birth took place, the Hospital it was in the Doctor etc? No Ill bet you don't know a damn thing more about this shyster obama than you did in any other thread you thought you knew what you were talking about in
By the way,, you need a retouch bad if that avatar is recent

[edit on 5-12-2008 by ProFiler.DSS]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

JOHN MCCAIN WAS BORN IN PANAMA! Obama born in Hawaii, who was born in America again? And again, you all scream he went to a Madrassa and is a secret Muslim, but the document you use says he was born in Hawaii. Most of you are like those skin heads planning to kill blacks during the election. They didn't need Obama to have a reason, they just used it as an excuse to go out and kill blacks, or try. The GOP don't care where Obama was born, and use documents that say he was born in Hawaii as proof he's a secret Muslim, they just hate black people. Look at Colin Powell. They hate him with a passion and he's a Republican!

I love the whole "Born in Panama thing"

I was born in Panama. Father from the US and in the military, mother was from Panama born and raised. I AM A CITIZEN of the USA. Since one of my parents in a Natural Citizen, I am a citizen of the US. Since my birth was actually on a US Military base in Panama, it was still considered American Soil. Guess what? I am a citizen.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

I showed that to them weeks ago. They just claimed that her parents lied.

They are truly ignorant.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join