It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama 1961 birth announcement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkm1864
Hate Colin Powel? Or any white person that doesn't support Obongo is a racist. .

Would you still be claiming to not be a racist if you knew that an Obongo was a type of monkey that you replaced his name with? I'm not saying that everyone who questions his eligibility to be president is racist, but I think that saying you are not racist and then calling a black man a monkey is sending mixed messages.

I'm just sayin'.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by its bologna]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Take a little time and do a little research..Here is just one link explaining why ANYONE born outside Hawaii could put a birth announcement ina Hawwaiian paper...There is also information to all the hospitals in Hawaii, that you can call, to find our if Obamas Mother was ever admitted there, gave birth there or if she or her son were ever a patients there..
I will also note that Fox News announced tonight concerning Dec. 5ths Supreme Court Case, thats being heard about Obama and his citizenship..I highly doubt bullcrap can get that far, as to be heard..Most all bull gets thrown out way before it gets to the supreme court..
Here is the link:
www.earthfrisk.com...

It did get thrown out of EVERY LOWER court. No lower court heard his case and contrary to what you may believe, the Supreme Court has not decided whether or not it will even hear this case. On December 5th, they will rule on Berg's Petition. If granted, THEN they will hear the case.

I've read Mr Berg's case, and its a hack job. He is a crappy lawyer, which is why he has a website asking for donation. This is his get rich quick scheme. My question to Mr. Berg would be, "how much money have you raised on your website and how have you spent it?"

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

John McCain was born on an AMERICAN BASE, to two AMERICANS! Barrack was not born in Hawaii and to only one American Parent.

CAN YOU GRASP THE DIFFERENCE???

Now keep it civil and polite or watch out for how we start to respond to you! If you have evidence or thoughts by all means make them but make them in a decent manner or expect treatment of your posts to get rather nasty rather fast.

I don't know where he was born, I don't know if the Constitution would outlaw him outright being he did have an American Parent in the mix, I do know that his grandmother and a Kenyon Minister said he was born in Kenya.

I personally believe this is the way the PTB will bring about a Schwarzenegger Presidency. If they can rule Barrack stays Arnold can claim he is a naturalized citizen and try to run, you may not know this but there were bills in the congress a few years back trying to change that requirement so he could run. Arnold loved Nazis, his dad was one, he adored Kurt Waldheim a KNOWN NAZI and he has said things that only megalomaniacs say. Like most people need someone to tell them how to live and how to raise their kids.

I see this whether he was born in Hawaii or Kenya as a play to get that part of the Constitution changed, ignored or removed and all for the Nazi Lover Arnie... I don't think this actually has anything to do with Barrack per se.

However there is much evidence or statements against the facts that he was born i Hawaii, only time will tell what happens, BUT LET'S BE CIVIL!!!

Just my opinion...

Edited for bad spelling...

[edit on 12/3/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Anyone else said all the things she says, they'd be declared a troll and banned long ago.

Be patient. I've seen a few posters of this type come and go in the last few years. I usually make it a point to foe them so that I remember who they are. So far, of those I've foed for making stupid, pointless posts...all were banned within a few months. Believe me, the mods are watching. If she continues to post pointless, name calling statements that contribute nothing to the thread...she'll get banned. It's just a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Now, seriously... are you freaking kidding me!?!?
My mother-in-law lives in Italy and guess what??? She ran a birth announcement in their newspaper when my daughter was born - IN OHIO!!! Why, to notify friends and family in Italy that our daughter had been born.

The difference between the birth announcement cited by the OP and the one you mentioned is this Birth Announcement was done by the state, not by Toots. Go look at your paper, there are birth announcements done by the state, and not by the parents or grandparents or whomever. The OP is saying that this is supporting documentation to the COLB that Obama posted on his website.

And to those who say they have to show proof they are citizens do not have to provide a "long form" to provide proof and Hawaii does not provide long forms. Furthermore, the COLB is a snapshot of the long form. The COLB gives pertinent information that the long form does...he was born in Honolulu.

On a side note, I really hope that this is heard by the SCOTUS. And I hope that there is plenty of media attention of how bad a lawyer Philip J. Berg is. And I hope that everyone who donated on his site gets together and files suit against him.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Not much discussion about the Advertisement. Seems pretty convincing I suppose. I'd like to believe he's not my president but haven't really heard much refuting this Ad. I'd like to hear why this ad was printed if he was born in Kenya. Why bother taking out an ad in Hawaii?
I'm not saying this is irrefutable proof but I would like to hear some more defense.

BTW- Gamergal- you strate ignant dawg.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by its bologna

I think the question about Barracks COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) could be cleared up in 1 day and 20 dollars if Barrack wanted too. He will not release his COLB and has spent probably millions now fighting off lawsuits of this nature. If he had nothing to hide would it not be prudent to provide the Certified Copy of the COLB and end the speculation. As I said above I don't think this is about Barrack but more about Arnold and his dreams of being the next Fuhrer of America, this is just the means to an end for the PTB.

At this point I wouldn't even guess as to his birthplace based on the facts that our government plays with information and propaganda and uses it for it's own purposes. Just look at the recent examples of the Government playing with info to direct the public. The chick military rescue from the Iraqi Hospital was 1000% propaganda and BS as was the football players death in Afghanistan shot by friendly fire.

My point is simple how can we trust anything we see coming out of any government agency? Maybe he was born i Kenya maybe it's all part of a plan by the PTB to make it an issue now so they can attain what they want in the future...

Again, keep it civil, there is no reason this topic should inflame emotions like say a religious topic could. It is not that important an issue for this site that it should incense such poor treatment of other members opinions and ideas...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by its bologna

I think the question about Barracks COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) could be cleared up in 1 day and 20 dollars if Barrack wanted too. He will not release his COLB and has spent probably millions now fighting off lawsuits of this nature. If he had nothing to hide would it not be prudent to provide the Certified Copy of the COLB and end the speculation.

Actually, he hasn't had a lawyer appear in court yet. The money he has spent on lawyers is on motions to dismiss. I think he was prudent to wait for this to be heard by the SCOTUS (but I doubt Bergs case will be heard, cause as I've posted before I think Berg is hack). That way, he could squash all the lawsuits by the lower courts in one swoop.

I think I've been civil....

[edit on 3-12-2008 by its bologna]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by its bologna

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Take a little time and do a little research..Here is just one link explaining why ANYONE born outside Hawaii could put a birth announcement ina Hawwaiian paper...There is also information to all the hospitals in Hawaii, that you can call, to find our if Obamas Mother was ever admitted there, gave birth there or if she or her son were ever a patients there..
I will also note that Fox News announced tonight concerning Dec. 5ths Supreme Court Case, thats being heard about Obama and his citizenship..I highly doubt bullcrap can get that far, as to be heard..Most all bull gets thrown out way before it gets to the supreme court..
Here is the link:
www.earthfrisk.com...

It did get thrown out of EVERY LOWER court. No lower court heard his case and contrary to what you may believe, the Supreme Court has not decided whether or not it will even hear this case. On December 5th, they will rule on Berg's Petition. If granted, THEN they will hear the case.

I've read Mr Berg's case, and its a hack job. He is a crappy lawyer, which is why he has a website asking for donation. This is his get rich quick scheme. My question to Mr. Berg would be, "how much money have you raised on your website and how have you spent it?"

Perhaps I should have made it more clear, but I assumed that most people posting, do a little research before doing so..My bad..
I am not refering to the Berg case. I am refering to the Leo Donofrio case, which there will be a conference on Dec. 5th, Supreme Court of New Jersey..
origin.www.supremecourtus.gov...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

I thought the Supremes conference on this 5th was from Alan Keyes filing, am I confused as to the Supremes conference original filer?

Thanks in advance for clarification...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

John McCain was born in Panama... He had to go before congress to get them to declare him a "Natural Born Citizen"...

But seriously, supporter or not... he's elected... and no amount of griping here is actually going to change that fact...

If you have that much conviction in your beliefs, get off your butt, stop typing angry posts on an internet forum and actually act.

"An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied."

--Arnold Glasow

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkm1864
It's amazing how anyone that doesn't support Obama is a racist I love it. I guess I am a racist because I believe in the constitution. I guess I am a racist because I expect everyone in our government to follow the document thats supposed to reign in the government and not suppress our freedoms. I had to goto the store and stock up on assault rifles because of idiots like YOU. When You don't get Your way You people will rape and pilliage killing many innocent people because You think its Your right. Thank God there are people like Me that believe in freedom and not slavery. Every DEM out there votes for slavery every election. You idiots think that there is such a thing as a free lunch. Well I hate to tell You tards that there isn't someone else is paying for it and guess what its not You. Here is some advice get a #ing job and work some over time and then tell me how You feel when 33% to 40% of Your income goes to paying for idiots whom # their own lives up on welfare... Oh before You call me a rich selfish bastard .... I make 17.50 an hour and I work 16 hours a day so # off.....

Oh do some research and teach your self something useful such as how money is made and the federal reserve. Some of us actually paid attention unlike Yourself and watched the primaries.

Hmmm, well I really love how many conservatives around here seem to believe that just because a person didn't vote for McCain, that they obviously want to freeload, mooch, or must live in their mother's basement.

I voted Democrat, and no, I do not believe in a free lunch. I don't ask anyone for anything, so just calm down, ok?

My husband and I work our butts off making less than you, but somehow we manage to provide for our children fairly well, with no assistance. So could you please kindly remove your head from your behind and think before you start spouting off?

Sorry mods, I think this whole deal here was off topic, but I just couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

I am not saying you're wrong so don't take it that way please BUT...

Could you provide a link or something to back up your point that he had to be declared by congress a Natural Citizen.

I have a firend who was born in Japan on an American Air Force Base to two American parents stationed over there, she never had to get congress to declare her an American, she was one just because she was born on American Soil and I have always thought this was true for anyone born on American Soil to American Parents or at least one American parent. Like Navy boys who marry a Phillipino and had a child in subic bay naval base, those kids were Natural Born Americans...

Thanks for your information

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This article discusses the controversy surrounding Mr. Obama's birth certificate, and the cases against him at the Supreme Court.
This article was printed in a Philadelphia newspaper, "The Bulletin", today, Wed. Dec. 3...

Controversy continues to surround President-elect Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, and a case involving his birth certificate waits for its day before the U.S. Supreme Court. A constitutional lawyer said were it to be discovered that Mr. Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen, it would have grave consequences for the nation.

www.thebulletin.us...
It's not going to go away, anytime soon folks...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by nj2day

LOL no worries man... I wouldn't have said it if I didn't have sources

this is a conspiracy site

here's your info... I went witht he most official one I could find... Its from the website of a senator from VT.

leahy.senate.gov...

hope that helps

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hmmm, well I really love how many conservatives around here seem to believe that just because a person didn't vote for McCain, that they obviously want to freeload, mooch, or must live in their mother's basement.

I voted Democrat, and no, I do not believe in a free lunch. I don't ask anyone for anything, so just calm down, ok?

I'm no Dem but I wish they had gotten the 60 for filibuster proof. Then I'd really kick back.
I'm a total bum and can't wait for my bailout- oh wait...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day

reply to post by nj2day

LOL no worries man... I wouldn't have said it if I didn't have sources

this is a conspiracy site

here's your info... I went witht he most official one I could find... Its from the website of a senator from VT.

leahy.senate.gov...

hope that helps

I remember that. Wasn't that just a dog and pony show so their wouldn't be a hoopla over his eligibilty? Kind of what is going on with Obama.

He really didn't need to go to Congress because there was never really any doubt. I think they should have had Obama do this, that way all of this might not be so out of control.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
John McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone.

The Panama Canal Zone was a US TERRITORY from 1903 until 1999.

territory -a legally administered territory, which is a non-sovereign geographic area that has come under the authority of another government.

Kenya however was a UK/British territory from the late 1800s until 1964 which makes Obama having been born a British subject if he was born in Kenya.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Here is the final nail in the coffin for all you ignorant republicans who think Obama was not born in Hawaii.

http://__._/wiki/Obama_1961_birth_announcement_from_Honolulu_Advertiser

direct link to pdf -> http://__._/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

It is on the left side at the bottom. "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy, son, Aug 4."

Will you people finally accept that he was born in Hawaii and give this nonsense a rest or are you just going to pretend this doesn't exist? It's over.

If this is true the there's no need for the SCOTUS to be holding that meeting in two days to discuss whether or not to have a hearing. Oh, wait a minute - they still are.

Until SCOTUS dismisses the argument definitively, there is still hope for this issue. Either way, I sure as hell won't be accepting the word of some internet quack pulling up questionable links. Your posts have shown that you would give Obama a free pass at anything, so why should anyone trust anything you have to say on this subject when it's obvious you can't be objective?

[edit on 3-12-2008 by sos37]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hello good ATS members. With reluctance, I find myself drawn to this rather unique and fast developing contemporary conspiracy.

Just as some are finding potential areas for concern and questions surrounding the document presented by FactCheck, I find myself puzzled about a few aspects of this PDF file presented by WikiLeaks.

In my humble opinion, I don't think the PDF linked in the thread and from WikiLeaks is the original PDF claimed to have been obtained from the library in Hawaii.

I've obtained PDF/electronic versions of microfiche/film from libraries before, and it has been my experience that a dedicated Windows system does the conversion. The software for doing the conversion is free for libraries from Adobe -- and runs on Windows, which most libraries will be comfortable using. The PDF was created by an open source PDF package that is almost exclusively used by Linux users (though it has been ported to many other operating systems, no one else uses it).

Also, it appears that WikiLeaks runs on GMT or ZULU time. Given this, it seems odd to me that the posting date is the same as the document creation date, which also happens to tagged in the file metadata as Zulu time. It would seem that if the document came from the library in Hawaii, it'd be tagged local Hawaii time, and have a different creation date than posting date (because of the significant geographic/timezone difference).

And while I prefer not to run screaming headlong down this conspiracy road, I can't help but notice minor oddness with the document -- some of the letters in the two lines of the birth announcement are EXACTLY the same shape and size, to the pixel, as letters elsewhere in the page. To my eye, this potentially makes it appear as though it may have been created in something like Photoshop (or perhaps Gimp, as Ghostwriter, the freeware PDF tool used, is the default PDF output engine in Gimp).

Please note that I'm not claiming this document is not an accurate representation of the page from The Sunday Advertiser. But that there are interesting questions to add to the growing list of interesting questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join