It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white cylinder UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
hello all

whos have been seen white cylinder UFO here?

please tell your story in this area

this area only for white cylinder UFO

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
sory my englis is not to good

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IUFOH
whos have been seen white cylinder UFO here?

Why not give us an example first.

please tell your story in this area

To be honest, we have enough "stories" here and not enough evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i think one just flew out my but

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

That would be a brown cylinder UFO, this is for white ones only.

well depending on what you ate anyway.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Thethingthatwouldntleave]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ups sory,
ok i try to tell my story

from the many forms of UFO, I am very interested in the UFO
cylindrical white (such as cigarette edges of oval ..... I note in the middle there are clear lines of black, which makes drugs such as the capsule, but slightly longer)

UFO cylindrical white is often seen
day-to-day in Jakarta.
I have to see these objects many times (not the planes ... and this does not have a cow, glass, wings AND etc. like in aircraft),
if the weather is sunny and white clouds gather,
if we lucky, very easy to find this object at jakarta sky.
These objects usually appear more than one

MY QUESTION IS :

1. WHAT THEY DO HERE???
2. what type of alien using UFO like this??

sample pic :

[edit on 2-12-2008 by IUFOH]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Sorry, that's all I got!

and this does not have a cow

double

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Thethingthatwouldntleave]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Maybe you could get a good video camera and try to film some of these objects youself.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

ups sory,
ok i try to tell my story

from the many forms of UFO, I am very interested in the UFO
cylindrical white (such as cigarette edges of oval ..... I note in the middle there are clear lines of black, which makes drugs such as the capsule, but slightly longer)

UFO cylindrical white is often seen
day-to-day in Jakarta.
I have to see these objects many times (not the planes ... and this does not have a cow, glass, wings AND etc. like in aircraft),
if the weather is sunny and white clouds gather,
if we lucky, very easy to find this object at jakarta sky.
These objects usually appear more than one

MY QUESTION IS :

1. WHAT THEY DO HERE???

sample pic :

[edit on 2-12-2008 by IUFOH]
your planes got cows strapped outside. I think the humane society will have a look into this...holy cow!

those white cylinders you see are just naturally occurring white cylinder clouds possibly of swamp origins which give them their unusual properties...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
by the way

your picture looks like that of a regular vapor trail

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
sample pic :

25 Dec 2007 Jakarta, indonesia

2 December 2008 Jakarta, indonesia

26 june 2005 Depok, indonesia

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

sample pic :

The only aliens likely to be found inside that craft are the terrestrial, illegal kind.

Ok, I suppose the possibility exists that extraterrestrial aliens have impersonated humans and bought a ticket on a commercial airliner.
Or stowed away in the baggage compartment.

But I digress. A jet aircraft shot of focus is almost certainly carrying only humans.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
(not the planes ... and this does not have a cow, glass, wings AND etc. like in aircraft),

hahahaha LOL

sorry for this......

cow :lol
tail), glass, wings.....

LOL

my english is to bad...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

cow :lol
tail), glass, wings.....

No tail, glass, or wings.

Pretty sharp eye you have to make that kind of description.

Glad to see your having a little fun here!

Oh wow, there's a test pattern on tv right now!! I'd need to go see this, it's more important.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IUFOH

Ok, I read your post and it's very interesting. Not sure about the cow being involved, are you talking mutilation? I've got photos of foxes in mutilation after a sighting so could well be normal.
Yeah I saw one once, right after being surrounded by a circular formation of ufo orbs and a sparkling white one.
The white cylinder buzzed us four times and that's when we legged it as it was getting like they were going to take us or something. It was very bright light btw.
You may like to type into your search box the words Nuremburg UFO. The cyliders were seen over the medieval German city and were seen to carry and emit ufo orbs from them. Well documented and a woodcut exists of the event too.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IUFOH

Please ignore the jerks on this forum . I just want you to know I have seen them here in Australia often . You described them very accurately .
Good observation my friend .

The Australian air force has them and the ones you saw are in all probability RAAF craft .

They can accelerate VERY rapidly ,they can cloak (become invisible ) ,the yanks have a grossly inferior version of this type of craft . The aussie ones are far superior . Thats why the yanks on this forum work hard to play down your observations and are so rude . Ignore them .

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hey IUFOH welcome to ATS!

Don't worry about the tools on here (and there are many). You can press "ignore" to get rid of them

Can you tell us about about the pictures you took? What do you think it is? I once heard cigar shaped UFOs are zee reptilian mode of transport.. I have no proof, as no one has actually asked one to my knowledge

Thank you for the pictures!

wZn

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IUFOH

Some video for you

Seems something is going on, too many people in too many places seeing the same thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

sample pic :

25 Dec 2007 Jakarta, indonesia

2 December 2008 Jakarta, indonesia

26 june 2005 Depok, indonesia

WOW, Those are some crazy UFO pictures. EXPERT ANALASIS PLEASE!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This was my second post when I joined ATS!
I was working on an oil pipeline about a half hour drive in the woods from High Level, Alberta, CANADA. It was a bright, beautiful morning, and not a cloud in the sky. I woke up late for work, so I jumped in a work truck and headed for my co worker who was a back hoe operator. It was about 8:30 in the morning. I was waiting for the back hoe driver to finish digging out a hole in the ground. I sat in a truck in a huge clearing in the woods. I was about 200 feet away from the back hoe. The clearing was huge, and was made to build a particular part of the pipeline. I seen something in the distance just over the treeline, around 9:10am. It was a small white object. Moving very slowly, maybe 5 feet a second. I thought it might be a plane or helicopter, but it was too close to the ground, so I kept watching. It was coming closer and closer, and right in my direction. I jumped out of the truck to see it more clearly.

I turned the truck off to see if it was making any noise, but it wasn't. My heart started pounding as hard as ever, when I realized it wasn't a plane or helicopter. Soon, it was right above the clearing, and right above the back hoe and the operator inside it. I waved and yelled as loud as I could to get his attention, since the back hoe was loud itself. He noticed me for a second, so I pointed above him. He looked up for a second, but didn't see anything, because of the cage that was built around the operators area for safety, and not seeing anything, he kept on working. Then the slow moving cylinder was exactly right above me. It was about 100 feet long, and 20 feet wide. A perfect, pure white cylinder. I couldn't see any seams, doors or windows. It was travelling in a perfectly straight line. It's like they wanted me to see them.

It kept on slowly creeping in the sky away from me to the opposite side of the clearing and I watched until it left my field of sight. When I couldn't see it any more, I franticly ran to my co-worker I asked him if he noticed anything, but he didn't. I told him what I seen, and he said, "It's probably Jesus!" since he was a devout religious man.
edit on 31-3-2011 by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join