It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When i look at my Watch Its often the same Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What does this have to do with the New World Order? Can a mod please move this #.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its because you area lightworker meant to become more spiritual rather than material .. do some reasearch- google lightworker and 11.11 and you will get some intereting info

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its because you area lightworker meant to become more spiritual rather than material .. do some reasearch- google lightworker and 11.11 and you will get some intereting info

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OMG OMG 23:23..... your mind is just used to looking at your watch at that time its a habit i would say

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
And how about when you look at your watch, and twenty seconds later the watch hands line up

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

me too. i don't know why. i see 9:11 and i see 1:11 and 2:22...
i've seen on another website that when you see 1:11,2:22,3:33...
it means an angle is watching you. my parents are going through
devorce and i'm thinking thats the reason. but what i don't know
is 9:11. it's starting to scare me.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
WHEN I LOOK AT MY WATCH I VERY OFTEN LOOK AT IT ON :

10:10 or
11:11 or
23:23 !!!

Most of the time this happens is a few days in a raw and after a while... again!

Does this ever happen to you?
Why?
Is it just my biological clock syncronising my movements into a distinct pattern?
Could some people be syncronised on patterns beyond the universal work at day sleep at night?

Note: my watch is functioning pefectly for those "smart answer - know everything" people.

[edit on 2/12/2008 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

Using law of parsimony would tell you to assume the former hypothesis, that it is your biological clock. The latter requires to many assumptions about the nature of our universe.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
yes i do the same, mine is usually 1:02.
at night annoys me. i will wake at 1:02 then 2:02 and on but then sometimes i wont wake till 6:02 which i find weird

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"Note: my watch is functioning pefectly for those "smart answer - know everything" people. "

I'm quite tickled by this sentence. Smart answers are one thing, but I'm sure when pressed these "smart people" wouldn't profess to know everything, but giving a smart answer is the only good answer to give.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Logic616

It was a polite way to talk about smart a!s people

Anyway

I have recently bought a new Citizen Eco-Drive watch with no digital display...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Thank you for clearing that up

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Seems to me your lucky lotto numbers are calling out to you.

Pay attention, but stop sharing them with everyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Pretty much what I was going to say. It is a phenomenon. I'd never previously had any types of esoteric experiences but without going into a lot of detail, it was very obvious that something strange was going on with me and the number 11 11. Yes, Google it and you'll come up with stuff. Try the following link for good info.

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

Most people will say that we just remember the patterns that we see, and this is true in many cases, but, there are a good number of people out there having this experience. Basically, these numbers are said to be "wake up" codes that we placed for ourselves before we came here.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Yes I know what your talking about and it happens to me almost every day now. Most of the time it happens when I look at my phone for the time. Also every time I see it, it's after I haven't looked at the clock for awhile and just want to know what time it is and it's 11:11 or 1:11. I happen to do this for a few days straight out of no where look at the clock 11:11 am 1:11 pm and 11:11 pm and it's out of nowhere that I look at the time.

Example the other night I went to a movie and right after while walking to my car I checked my phone for the time and it was 11:11.

I heard that it's the oneness hour or minute but I don't know much about that. It's just weird.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Sixth

It seems we have identical experiences......

Like we are finely tuned...

Be well

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think our brains just continue to notice things that are in our subconscious. I remember how when my friend died, it seemed as everything had his name on it or everyone was driving that make of car etc. etc.

SO you notice what is most in the forefront. Just my .02

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hi,

I Read your post because I was searching in Google for an answer to WHY I FIND THE TIME 11:11 FREQUENTLY, this happens to me for years, first I didn't bother I thought it is just coincidence , but I notice lately it is happening more often, Not that only but I look at the watch at this time even for no reason, I just find my eyes going to the watch even I am not concerned about time.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I to experience this all the time and have started a thread on it a long time ago,please feel free to browse through the responses on there...Im beginning to wonder whether it just is a coincidence or noticing a pattern as nobody can shed much light on it other than the awakening aspect,awakening to what though?,thats where it starts becoming vague.Can anyone actually say that they have experienced the 11:11 thing and its gone on to awaken them into a bigger picture or something strange has happened as a direct result of it?

Why do I keep seeing 11:11 everytime I look at the clock?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The time I see darned near every day is 12:34 both after noon and after midnight. It's just uncanny. In order to stop it from happening I even stopped wearing a watch. But when I glance at a clock in a mall, it's 12:34 or if I ask my buddy what time it is, it's 12:34 (have another beer) or when I glance at the clock in my car... you guessed it. I'm certainly not consciously doing this, but if I'm doing it sub-consciously, I have a seriously good clock somewhere in my head.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The number I see most is 9:11, and 11:11, and I'm not a big clock water either. I just happend to look down an either one of those times'll show.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join