It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai terrorists 'on cocaine during attacks'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Mumbai terrorists 'on coc aine during attacks'

news.ninemsn.com.au

The terrorists who waged war on Mumbai for three days were fuelled by drugs including coc aine, it has been reported.

Indian officials believe terrorists injected themselves with coc aine and '___' before carrying out the 60 hour attack that killed nearly 200 people.

They also reportedly carried drugs and syringes in their bags alongside their weapons and ammunition, with one terrorist injecting himself with stimulants to enable him to continue fighting despite suffering a life-threatening injury
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well terrorists or Druggies?

Maybe these people have watched Scarface too many times?
So now we have terrorists relying on drugs? This seems very anti religion, I mean... typical terrorists are religious fundamentalists...so this doesn't fit the stereotype.

Just appalling. I think these people, now I have read this amount to nothing more than drug skanks.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
How the hell do you inject yourself with '___'??????

Surely that would freak you out and make you wholly incapable of firing a gun accurately, let alone dealing with the spiritual aspects of the drug.

Surely '___' is a drug that would go TERRIBLE when faced with blood, guts and carnage.

Cocaine i can understand (as i mentioned in another thread - Cocaine in my belief is a horrible drug that is wholly reserved for the egotistical and obnoxious)....

I dread to think what injecting '___' and coc aine would do to a human mind.

Damn them evil bastards.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is not surprising a number of insurgents and terrorists fought in Iraq and Afghanistan have been hopped up in opiates, making them immune to the pain of bullet wounds.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
But '___' is NOT an opiate and is certainly not the type of drug you go on a killing spree with.

Crack yes, meth yes, coc aine yes, other nasty drugs yes....

But 2 questions remain:

Since when could a person inject '___'?

and if a person could..... why the hell would you wanna kill people whilst under the influence of it? Surely '___' (by all accounts) takes people to a level of introverted thoughts and exaggerates reality.... so all the horror of killing would surely break the user?

I don't wanna break the rules here, so i'm not going to go into any detail.

But people will surely know what i mean here....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yes, '___' is injectable...read some of the old research articles where it was administered to people.

I couldn't imagine being high on '___' and being in a firefight....that is the LAST place I would want to be...the news article must be not have all the facts straight. Coke, I could understand, but people that take '___' tend to avoid confrontational situations if possible (in general, I have no idea about the psychological makeup of these terrorists, and this may well have been something they thought would be a good idea for some unknown reason.)

But, without all the facts, this article just serves to further tarnish the reputation of one of the most mystical and powerful substances known to man.

from the article:

"We found injections containing traces of coc aine and '___' left behind by the terrorists and later found drugs in their blood

They may have found coke in the blood, but there is no test for '___' that is fast or accurate enough for that sort of information to even be known yet. The most common way to test for L or its metabolites is by gas chromatograph, and the substances would be present in so little amounts as compared to other drugs, that it is highly unlikely that they even tested for L.

Some reporter is just speculating without having the facts.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
These guys were NOT Pakistani's or Muslims. They were BLACKWATER and ex-CIA guys. They are forcing that lie down our throats! Why do you think they were unafraid? well-dressed?!? clean-shaven!?!? WHITE!?! military-precision and planning!?!?!? ONE OF THEM HAD A MOWHAWK! That doesn't sound like a Muslim-extremist to me!

Al-Qaeda is the name of the DATABASE that the CIA used to track the soldiers they created! Al-Qaeda IS the CIA!!! BLACKWATER ARE TERRORISTS!!! THE BLACKWATER GUYS SHOULD BE ARRESTED, AND THEIR CEO SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH WAR-CRIMES!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
How the hell do you inject yourself with '___'??????

Lol there is a thought eh,

A little bit of info for you, as stated it can be done, apparently to if it is administered through a method straight into the Cerebo Spinal Fluid, like a Lumber puncture, or god forbid directly into the fluid around the brain well instead of the classic recorded coming up, you go from normal to full on "tripping" past the peaking experience immediately!

Normal, inject then Hallucinating and full on experience as described in research

Some of the Vietnam Soldiers apparently took it to, though I have no idea on the effects on their fighting ability.

I think this is just a total Lie, maybe the other opiates but its ridiculous to suggest they were on '___' just spin and anti drug propaganda....

below is a video of British troops who were tested with '___' to see the effect on their performance, the video shows the lie in this story IMHO!

Quite funny too, except they I doubt realised what they agreed to and the long term affects such as flashbacks:

My god the world is getting like the 1930's in more than one way!

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just as a clarification, my opinions are based on experiences from my much younger days. I no longer use any illegal substances, nor do I condone anyone breaking the law.

But I had to question the accuracy of this article, given my own experiences, accompanied with research I have done on the subject.

As far as the terrorists being Blackwater operatives, do you have anything more substantive to base this on besides the "mohawk" on one of them? The fact that they had light skin color is not enough, there is a wide variation in pigmentation in people in that part of the world, from very light to very dark.

Do you have a link to a reputable source regarding the allegation that al-qaeda is merely the name of a CIA database?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The use of mind altering drugs were a regular practice back in WWII by the Kamakazi's and suicide bomber pilots.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The use of mind altering drugs were a regular practice back in WWII by the Kamakazi's and suicide bomber pilots.

Cheers!!!!

Really? I've never heard that before. I'd like to read more about it.

Got a link?

thanks!

oh, and cool avatar!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by keeb333]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
WOW... Thank the gods for the '___', No telling how many lives were saved by the terrorists shooting at the giant pink Elephants and teddy Bears stomping around behind the hostages....

Seriously though, Cocaine and Other stimulants would not lead to an easy battle for anyone to defend against. I would say the only way to have stopped these guys instantly was a shot to the head, or a explosive impact... Coke heads are just like zombies... unphased by bullets, unless to the head...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
How the hell can anybody shoot straight while on '___'???????

It just makes no sense to me people!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
How the hell can anybody shoot straight while on '___'???????

It just makes no sense to me people!

Actually ive done alot of '___' and when you are on it, you do get a hightened perception and awareness of things. Their shots could have actually been more accurate on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I really don't see the relevance or importance of this news article. The drugs didn't make these people commit the atrocity that they did. It's not like they went out, got high, raged, and massacred a bunch of people on a whim. It was a pre-meditated attack. Considering the task at hand, I would have been very surprised if they WEREN'T high on something to help steel their nerves and dull whatever pain they were expecting.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"Do you have a link to a reputable source regarding the allegation that al-qaeda is merely the name of a CIA database? "

why dont you look up the late Robin Cook MP, it was him who revealed that al-qaeda is a database, just before he was killed.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
This is not surprising a number of insurgents and terrorists fought in Iraq and Afghanistan have been hopped up in opiates, making them immune to the pain of bullet wounds.

post a f@cken source anoying # ^^

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
These are killers and should be treated as killers, India shouldn't start speculating and instead focus on the idiots who were behind the attack. It is important that they are cought, if they are Americans, Paki's or Afghanis. India shouldn't give in to bullying by any country no matter how much fire power they might have.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
interesting ... you can inject '___' look it up there's such thing as liquid '___' a lot more potent then regular hits ... but i believe this is a lame attempt on the war on drugs ... i have $$$ on it saying that there somehow, somewhere will be a claim that if you do drugs ur a terrorist

if there already isn't that claim...

[edit on 2-12-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wouldn't the mixture of coc aine and steroids make your heart explode?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join