It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bedfordshire daylight UFO footage!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
there are no "hot news events" in deepest darkest Bedfordshire,unless someone lets a wet fart in the highstreet.

Classic!

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

If that occured and going by what your saying about Bedfordshire..then perhaps it could be a "hot news item"!

In dull dry boaring towns...even a flea farting draws attention.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm an aircraft expert, but i've also seen UFOs, along with other fellow pilots, private, commecial and military....

This footage is great, and i really doubt it's aircraft of final approach or whatever.... they dont move that way, it's not it...

i also doubt it's choppers that decided to waste some gas hovering for minutes...
definetly unidentified flying object , who knows if military or alien , but doubt it's something known to the general public , including experts ( skunk works not included ;-) )

ciao

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This video was taken in Mexico, not Bedfordshire!! I've seen it posted and re-posted a thousand times on Youtube...

No offense OP, but will someone please close this waste-of-time thread!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
bedfordshire you say ?

then why are the poles at the side of the road unlike any i have seen in the UK ?

why does traffic seem to be driving on the right hand side of the road ?

why is the topography [ hills ] inconsistant with any town in bedfordhire i can look at on an OS map

people continually decry skeptics - but if believers continue to ` push ` " evidence " that does not even have a legitimate provenance we will get no where

because - call me lazy - but untill i see the reall backstory to this vid - i am not even going to attempt to decuce the nature of the lights

EDIT - crap i did not see the post from clanky2008

[edit on 3-12-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Ah ignorant ape-of course you are entitled to your opinion.
The video may not be filmed in the geographical location the Youtube poster states it is but thats no reason just to petulantly and flippantly dismiss it (and not engage in objective speculation as to what the objects could be).
Ignorance and cynicism aside,I dont think anyones unequivocaly debunked these objects yet.
As for your remarks about 'beleivers' the objects are unknown and could be anomalous-this is a unidentified flying object board, hence the post.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by clanky2008
This video was taken in Mexico, not Bedfordshire!! I've seen it posted and re-posted a thousand times on Youtube...

Clanky, thanks for the clarification-,have searched but cannot find another example of this video anywhere-do you have a link?
Also ,geographical locations notwithstanding,the objects have not been conclusively indentified so closing the thread seems a little premature.
Cheers Karl

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh my.............Landing lights! Seriously, have you watched this movie? Marsh gas or chinese lanterns maybe, but landing lights I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Phage

Oh my.............Landing lights! Seriously, have you watched this movie? Marsh gas or chinese lanterns maybe, but landing lights I don't think so.

Yeah, I've watched it (far too much). Not swamp gas or lanterns. Not ufo's either.

Have a look starting at the 2:00 mark. At the lower left side of the frame you can see the airport. You can also see a plane coming in for a landing from right to left.

Airplanes.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
here's my 2 cents.....

Avimoas, the youtube user has been known for posting crap like that. Anything that Avimoas sees that could be construed as a UFO. IMO, it's nothing but approach lights in the US (clanky was right). If you notice, it's very foggy/rainy in the video. Pause it when you see headlights from a car. then compare the two sources. pretty much the same.

Why is it, that when someone brings up even a slightly plausible explanation to what a UFO could be, the best argument is, "im an expert, they don't look like that" or "no way man, its a UFO"?

For the record, I am a believer. I am, however, a skeptical believer. Until I find footage that I cannot explain, there is no proof in my eyes.

The sts 75 footage is proof enough for me

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Airplanes? Ok it's possible. At 2.32 you can see lights at the same time and I can't see that being a plane the way one gos on as another disappears.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Is that the tether incident? Excellent stuff. I call them ufo orbs, seen plenty down here. Just one question on this incident, is there a colour version? The objects look like they have different colour tones even in black and white. From experience ufo orbs come in all different colours. Do NASA not film in colour to hide the revealing colours of these things?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

www.rense.com...

here is a reply and explanation of the objects you see around the tether. its just water particles out of focus. none of the objects change speed or direction which would suggest its not a space craft.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by clanky2008

Clanky, thanks for the clarification-,have searched but cannot find another example of this video anywhere-do you have a link?
Also ,geographical locations notwithstanding,the objects have not been conclusively indentified so closing the thread seems a little premature.
Cheers Karl

Footage from Mexico not UK

Yes this footage has been discussed here before and yes this video was taken in
Mexico in June 2008. Here are the links you requested.

The original July 7, 2008 thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The correct Mexico footage here. The original Youtube video is removed and this
is a copy of that one.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Footage from Mexico not UK

Yes this footage has been discussed here before and yes this video was taken in
Mexico in June 2008. Here are the links you requested.

The original July 7, 2008 thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The correct Mexico footage here. The original Youtube video is removed and this
is a copy of that one.

www.disclose.tv...

Freespirit thanks for that-appreciate the link

(I like the music better on the other video
)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm staying at my girlfriend's house at the moment which is just outside Bedford and I'm used to the landing lights and the directions of the flight paths. The second video is odd because you don't get that sort of stacking around these parts and the planes are a lot lower when they go onto the glide path to the airport.

I'm sure the people who took the video would've been aware of the difference too.

Anyway, I did see a very bright light the other week. It was straight overhead moving west horizon to east and 90 degrees to my viewpoint (my right to left). It was very high and with the intensity of a landing light if viewed from the front. It remained at the same brightness until it got really far east and then dimmed to the intensity of a satellite. It wasn't a 'plane and I thought maybe the ISS, but it was pretty "odd."

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasa
I'm an aircraft expert, but i've also seen UFOs, along with other fellow pilots, private, commecial and military....

This footage is great, and i really doubt it's aircraft of final approach or whatever.... they dont move that way, it's not it...

Yes -- it could be planes with landing lights on approach -- they CAN "appear" like they are moving that way.

The ones that seem to hover could be planes coming directly toward the camera, and the ones that are moving (one right-to-left, and one left-to-right) could be planes that are landing/taking off.

I live in an area that I often see planes on approach to my local airport. When they are flying toward me, all I see is a bright white light that seems to hover (or even "apparently" oscillate sid-to-side -- at least from my point of view). Then, as the planes turn toward the airport, the lights "seemingly" change direction and/or speed up. Depending on how the plan turns, they can even appear to disappear (if a distant plane turns away from me).

By the way, these planes on approach that I often see are miles away from me, so I cannot hear them nor see their blinking navigation lights (becuase the bright landing lights obscure them).

I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure these are planes, but there is no reason to discount that possibilty (...and I think persoanlly they are most likely planes).

[edit on 12/3/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
if you look at around 1.43-1.45 you can see the one light that "disappears" actually passes under the light on the left side. then i went back in the video and you can see the first light that disappears actually looks as if the plane gradually turns to land.

you be the judge.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

The object you saw very well could have been the ISS. The ISS is the third brightest object in the sky (after the sun and moon) when it is visible. And when the Space shuttle is docked with it (which it was last week), it is even brighter yet.

I don't know what time it was that you saw this light, but there are websites that can tell you when and where the ISS can be seen, such as 'heavensabove.com'

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think the poster was trying to put us off the fact there is some kind of mountain range in the background by saying this was in Bedfordshire. If you squint past the mist you can make out some kind of mountain range in which these objects are on. Couldnt tell you what they are but in the last few seconds you see one move away and it seems like some sort of land vehicle driving across a the screen on a road and it seems like another one appears behind it but the film cuts off.

Have a look at the other car lights in the distance on the road the cameraman is on and when at a certain distance the lights look like one glowing light. Its an illusion caused by the mist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join