It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or Water behavior is happening -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I just checked the end of my thread and some posted this.... "Was HAARP activated on April 18, 2008? In Illinois they rolled out the National Guard for operation Vigilant Guard for a mock earthquake disaster exercise in preperataion for a New Madrid fault disaster. Their drill was all in place for April 19, 2008 for the rescue operations. The odd part about this is that there was an actual earthquake of 5.2 magnitude. One of the strongest recorded in Illinois at 4:37 a.m. on April 18, 2008 prior to the National Guard exercise. The other interesting thing is that April 18, 2008 the day of this New Madrid earthquake is also they day of the World Amateur Radio day or the IARU. Maybe a HAARP or HIPAS test?"

........... i dont even know what to say.. that was posted last month.

another posted last week...

""Originally posted by COOL HAND
Why is the US Navy getting blamed for this?

They aren't the only ones who have a part in this program, yet the OP would have you believe that they caused this.

Is there any chance that the author could come up with some solid evidence, like an order for the "test" that was signed by someone from the Navy?

I am also a little confused how HAARP could cause earthquakes."

I have a degree in acoustic intelligence technologies from the US Navy and clearances for life through to the Pentagon. It includes qualifications and field experience with the frquenciy types in question, as well as, the area of ionizing radiation. All I'll say is you'd be surprised what's possible and what exists in functioning use. I will not discuss whether such things as are suggested are occuring. I will say it is not technologically impossible, and further, that it would be relatively complex by design but easy to accomplish.
As to Naval involvement...It is their area of expertise, that, and they far oustrip the other branches combined in resources and assets. What's more the Ionosphere falls into the realm of space and space is the jurisdiction of the NAVY.
I wonder if CyberSpace falls under Navy Jurisdiction as well, I mean, it does qualify as a virtual Ocean more than it does airspace.
As to why earthquakes, well, as these are just theories )right) why not check out Phase One of Project Blue Beam. "

Oh man... what the f

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is is an animation that i made for the other thread.. It shows what i think haarp did and may be doing right now.. i hope to God not though.

Click it to see the whole thing.

Sorry for posting so much... but... ya know.. i should at least talk about it right?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
One more thing to add... the earthquake in april happened just before a full moon with 2 halos around it. Dec 12 is a full moon.

"Friday, December 12, 2008.

Today, at 9:48 p.m. Universal Time, the moon will be closer to Earth than it’s been in the last 15 years.

The moon will be less than 357,000 kilometers – or 222,000 miles – away. After today, the moon won’t come this close to Earth for another 8 years.

Today is also the full moon. And the next time the moon comes this close – on November 14, 2016 – it’ll be full again.

Extra close moons happen when the full moon coincides with the moon’s closest point to Earth for the month, an event called ‘perigee’ by astronomers. And in case you’re wondering, the moon’s phase does influence its closest distance for each month.

Consider that when a quarter moon happens at perigee – and is closest to Earth – the moon is at right angles to the Earth and sun – so that keeps the moon slightly farther away.

But when a full moon coincides with perigee, the sun, Earth and moon make a line in space. The moon’s orbit stretches closer to Earth. So the coincidence of perigee and full moon brings the moon closer to Earth than at any other phase. By the way, the sun’s varying distance also influences the moon’s distance. Because we’re closest to the sun around New Year’s Day, the closest full moon perigees always occur at the beginning or the end of the year.

Almanac:

Full moon: December 12, 2008 at 16:37 Universal Time

Moon at perigee (356,566 kilometers): December 12, 2008 at 21:48 Universal Time

Extreme Perigees:
The last time the moon was less than 356,400 kilometers distant was on January 15, 1930 (356,397 kilometers) and the next time will be on January 1, 2257 (356,371 kilometers), p. 39, More Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, by Jean Meeus"

I think that was mentioned before, but... the fact that the last quake occurred during a full... especially one with halos is... "interesting" ... either the navy knows that causin a quake during full moons is more effective or certain full moons cause earthquakes. I do know for a fact tho that the earthquakes in april perfectly coincided with haarp usage and for the second quake that happened a few hours later the data for haarp was "unavailable"
also the fact that there was a planned new madrid earthquake drill for the same time is just way too much to be a coincidence.
Either way... the strange animal behavior andwater levels are enought to be worried... this stuff im talkin about just adds to it. i am in northern ohio and i am starting to considering goin way up in michigan just to be safe. actually if this is bein done by the navy i want to stop it... if its just nature... God help us.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Current weather...

I am suggesting here that haarp is pumping energy into the st louis area, just a suggestion tho.

what haarp does basically is heat up one side of a fault line until it expands enough to cause enough pressure to reach a "breakin point" and cause the earth to quake.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I appreciate all the work you put into your post, it is quite a bit of information, regarding the HAARP concept.
But. I think this post would be much "better served" had it been put in the (10 days predicted EQ) thread. But keeping the dog information in.

I am sorry I did not respond personally to your post, but it was acknowledged (as all the post are) by being mapped and noted. I have noted every post here, so even if I don't respond directly to the post, I have noted it.

Now, with this thread being about odd behavior - and I really don't want - it to be a mismatch of post, yet I find your information very compelling - especially the maps and the straight line clouds in the Caribbean when the April EQ hit. I still think it needs to be in the 10 day thread.

I welcome this information and have wondered myself about the whole HAARP thing, and I WANT you to provide great info like that, just I hate to say it, not here but the other.

Question, since the post is here already - what was the "reasoning" that was put out in the media, for the weatherman to be shot and killed? What is the story behind that?

If you could, please answer that in the (10 day post) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for all your info. I look forward to seeing more of it.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hey man... Ok... well, the title is "*Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or Water behavior is happening".... Whether its haarp on not, the spiral cloud formation was there and should be watched for in the next few days. Also watch for a halo around the moon. I havnt read the 10 days left thread... (accept the openin post) but i will. Ill reply there about the weather guy too. If ya got time read the thread I started in april... its full of good info. Ohh... one more thing people near the epicenter were seeing unusual aircraft (helicopter/jet) activity... its in the thread.. ill see if i can find exactly what they were saying.

Here is one :"I was sent a message yesterday from a guy located in South East Illinois, didn't read it until today. He said that he saw a "very odd looking large VERY slow moving aircraft just minutes after our first large aftershock.""

Peace

[edit on 7-12-2008 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thank You for starting this thread! I live approx. 90 east of St. Louis in Illinois. Strange things I have noticed in the last week and a half, there is usually alot of birds in our backyard they have gone MIA the last 3 days also there are 6 to 7 rabbits that hang out every evening they too have been absent. Our 5 year old cat has been hunkered down in the bathroom for the past 3 days, now mind you she has free reign of the house and she never goes in the bathroom the last time she was in there was April 18 when the 5.2 hit.
The other thing my husband and I noticed is before the April quake the water in our toilet seemed to bubble. it made this same noise about a week ago.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fallingstarfire

I am going to say this right here and now - READ THE POST - all of them!!

There is something very STRANGE happening with animals around the New Madrid fault!

You can believe the people - that have posted this - put it together!

Look at the data - look at how many missing animals are in St. Louis (that is just the one website too, that people have to post on themselves)

I would like people in their area - who have posted the odd and missing animals (wild and domestic) to contact their media in their immediate area.

OKay, this is what I am going to do. I am doing another whole thread - asking people to contact the media - and tell them to immediately look at odd behavior of animals - and then say YES something is happening here.
As a report - maybe they will listen and do it!

Then people can make their own decision about leaving the area.

I can tell you right now - If I lived by the New Madrid fault, my butt would be out of there come Tuesday - 2 days time!!!!!

I may make a fool of myself with the new thread I will start - BUT I don't care - better a fool and nothing happens, then a fool that sits back with what I think is good information and says nothing - and lives are lost that could have been possibly saved!

So - think of me as you will!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Dont know if this will help, but I managed to find this site: ahps.srh.noaa.gov...,1,1,1,1,1,1,1&toggles=10,7,8,2,9,15,6
All the points are not on the Mississippi river, but when you click on the points, they show the levels over the last few days as well as the projected levels. I do think the gauge at Caruthersville is probably malfunctioning, as it showed them at a record crest yesterday, highest on record. Most of the other points seem to be in a decline. don't know if the drops are normal, or unexpected.I am way further south.

Also hope the link works right.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Neighbors fear for several missing dogs:
“Nine [dogs] have gone missing [around the area of] Rock Bluff Road since [approximately] the start of October,” she claimed. “Twice, two have gone missing on the same day.”

link: www.ottumwa.com...

Wells run dry in Tenn.
Johnson Co. Tenn—The Dry Run Community has always relied on wells and springs for water. For the past year, a drought has drained most of these resources. Since this summer, people have been hauling jugs of water to fill their toilets and showers. They bring clothes into town to be washed. They need to be connected to public water pipelines, but the closest utilities are not close enough. The county wants to help, but funding is tight. They will need to rely on state and federal grants to pay the utility companies to install the pipe. For now, there is talk of temporary water tanks, but community members will still need to carry the water to their homes. Click on the play icon above for more.
www.tricities.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I want to thank you for letting your message be heard!! We need all the watchmen we can get. I'm not going to get into details on my opinions, but none of us just happened to come across this thread. We are meant to see this info! Something is going to happen, and soon. I am in Tampa, FL and there's not too much odd behavior activity, although I have noticed that we don't have the bird numbers that we should right now. And there has been no acorns drop in our yard, that is very unusual. By this time of the year, our Grandfather Oaks are dropping acorns so often, it gets on our nerves! We have a large steel carport and a tin roof that makes pleanty of noise with the drops.

We have quite a few dogs & cats, but I haven't noticed them acting strange. (Other than the normal strange!!) But my uncle & cousin go hunting in South Central Alabama and they have not seen too many signs of or the deer themselves. Tomorrow I will get more details from them and post them here. I will also make some calls to friends & family in other parts of the country.

There are so many variables involved in this situtation that can effect exactly what happens. The best thing is for everyone, no matter where you live, is to prepare as if you see the storm coming!! Food, water, filters, medicines, and communications will be most important, next to prayer.

Blessings to all of you and the great info you are sharing!!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have just heard of another thing to look for with earthquakes in the New Madrid area. They are called sand-blows. These are geysers of sand and water coming out of the ground. Some of them can be quite large.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cornblossom

I live in Snellville Ga, outside of Atlanta. I also have noticed since Thanksgiving that there are NO birds feeding in our many feeders. In the past two days I have seen 2-3 sparrows/finch type birds feeding, and two squirrels out and about- but nothing like normal. It was odd enough for me to mention it. Another very strange occurrence was when my son and I were heading back from my sisters house on Thanksgiving day, 60 miles east of Atlanta. There were what appeared to be thousands upon thousands of blackbirds swarming, swirling- it was the strangest thing I have ever seen in my 40 years on this Earth. There have been no earthquakes, or weather anomalies- so I really do n't know what to make of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
St. Louis County, MO

- Birds back then gone (possibly due to "predator" in area).

Posted earlier about lack of birds in general (esp. pigeons). I was just thinking to myself that even though it's 26F outside, seemed like a "spring" day indoors (sunny, heater on so warm) when I suddenly realized a large part of the feeling had to do w/ my hearing birds chirping and flitting in trees outside my window. Thought I'd post that the winter birds seem to have finally shown. During time it took me to login, get to thread - birds sounded fainter and then dead silence. They were still in trees, just half stopped chirping and then nothing. They're gone now (about 10 minutes since I originally heard them and decided to post), but I think it's *highly* likely they saw/sensed some predator and quieted/took off.

Thought I'd share just b/c I hadn't heard birds in awhile.

- Domesticated animals acting normal (for them).

- Report of wounded 9-point buck attacking hunter: story ran 12/01/2008 and still one of top most commented/emailed stories in main STL paper.

Seems like this is about the 5th story I've heard this year re: deer "fighting back". While I put it out there for other hunters to decide whether this is normal behavior, something about the situations make me feel it's more that a hunter's carelessness led to the attack rather than deer suddenly having extra burst of energy due to impending earthquake(s).

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this is the 2nd out of 3 threads on this prediction will you be willing to apologize to all the people that you lied to and scared after nothing happens?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
St. Louis surrounding area, between Missouri and Mississippi rivers:

I was returning home from my work in Alton Ill. last evening around dusk. I was approaching the main highway which runs alongside the Mississippi river, and I looked up to see huge numbers of crows circling over several of the buildings in downtown Alton.

It looked like a scene from The Birds. It was a bit unnerving. There had to have been around 200 or more birds there, circling together. Some appeared also to be fighting others in the group.

Don't know if this is really unusual or not, but I've lived around here for years and have never seen anything like it.

Also, Alton is part of the migration path of the bald eagle, which runs from December to March, although an occasional bald eagle can be spotted at any time of year around here. I've not seen a one yet this year.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OllyOllyOxen

Not sure if the link I'm providing will be of any assistance, I tried reading it, but it makes no sense to me. Since you (OP) have been looking into the water levels, I figured I'd send more info your way. Maybe you'll have more luck with it than I. Finding river stages through my hometown's newspaper and news channel online proved to be a bit more difficult that I anticipated. But it did lead me to the following;

LMRFC

I found this one- when you click on the individual spots, a chart comes up. Not sure how much help it would be as it only goes back a few days.
riverlevels
I tried posting this anonymously earlier and it never showed. I did find another spot that could go back up to 60 days, but have lost it. Will try to locate it again for you.

ok, found this site waterdata.usgs.gov...
When you go to it, you can click on the individual states and then click on the gauges. Or you can go to the right of the page and click on build table and pick out the data you want. It is clunky, you have to click each individual gauge, but it does go back up to 60 days.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by arkienurse]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just wanted to add one in here, just found this thread line tonight.

My wife has been working outdoors for some time now, and has seen an increase in EXTREMELY odd behavior as far as birds are concerned.

Let me detail things a little.

We live in indiana, in fort wayne. We are quite far away from any large bodies of water, and the weather is very cold at this point. Yet, there are still extremely large flocks of birds in the area, they never migrated south. Geese, sparrows, crows, you name it, they're all still here. She works in an area which is very "country" and can watch the activity of the outdoors at her leisure.

Normally, the birds would have migrated to warmer temps quite some time ago, and yet here they are. AND we have a VERY LARGE amount of seagulls here at this time. Seagulls!

Now, as to the strange stuff. (yeah, them just being here isn't as strange as it could seem, i know, but as someone who has lived here and been a bird watcher all my life, i have a pretty good idea of what birds in my locale do!)

These flocks congregate together, without much infighting going on between the species. They will mix themselves together with no problem. That in and of itself is pretty strange, i mean, we're seeing predator species mixing with normally prey species.

The flocks wll just stand around on the ground for a long time, then out of nowhere, will lift themselves into the sky, swirling around together as if they are circling a bit of carrion on the ground, and then, DIVE straight down, the whole flock together, til they reach almost to the ground; you would swear they're going to crash into the dirt. but then they'll pull up, circle around again, and then land... remaining on the ground for a while before doing it all over again.

This is VERY odd activity :|

This has been going on on an escalating basis for 1.5 months or so, and has increased significantly over the past week.

We will be watching ever more to see if it increases further or any other major changes happen.

Oh by the way, to those who are saying "quit fearmongering" and such, just let me say, being afraid is one thing, being blind and dumb to things going on around you is another. Paying attention to proven warning signs is nothing more than prudence.

EDIT: Oh one thing as well, tonight we were told by the city to start boiling our water, out of nowhere, because of an increase of sulfuric content

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Jomina]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

WOW

Please do me a favor, I have now compiled the list and put up a new thread with the posts on it, could you paste and copy this to the new thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is very interesting info.!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My two cents worth:

Yesterday, as we were driving towards the place where I work, my wife (who is not at all outdoors or wild critter savvy) drew my attention to a flight of geese by saying "aren't they going the wrong way?" and sure enough, there was a flight of geese headed NORTH, across the highway, in their normal V formation. Now, My tinfoil hat may be in the shop, but she doesn't even OWN one. To my mind, it was as strange that she noticed this as it was that the geese were going the wrong way. I've not discussed any of this with her (if I do, she'll hide my tinfoil hat when it gets out of the shop), so she wasn't even aware that I've been trying to watch for such things. We're in the Greensboro, NC area.

nenothtu out

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join