It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai Terrorists Were Aided By Indian Authorities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Mumbai Terrorists Were Aided By Indian Authorities

www.prisonplanet.com

Numerous disturbing details now strongly indicate that the terrorists who indiscriminately slaughtered nearly 200 people in Mumbai were aided by some elements of the Indian security apparatus responsible for protecting the city.

It has now been confirmed that the Indian security services received numerous precise warnings that terrorists were planning to arrive by sea and attack the Taj Mahal hotel, but if anything security was relaxed, allowing the terrorists to prolong the attack for days and not hours.

The CIA’s station chief in Delhi told Indian intelligence in September that terrorists were planning to arrive via the sea and attack the Taj Mahal hotel with small arms and/or bombs. Security measures around the hotel were increased in response to the warning but relaxed just days before the attack.

This was just one of a “series of warnings of a possible attack on Mumbai by sea in the months leading up to last week’s devastating onslaught,” reports AFP.

Many Indians are furious at the botched response that allowed the attacks to drag on for days and are incredulous at eyewitness reports of Indian police refusing to fire back at the terrorists as they carried out their rampage with AK-47’s, forcing gangs of citizens to go hand to hand with the armed assailants.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk
www.opednews.com...

[edit on 2/12/2008 by budski]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This really could be a genuine conspiracy if these reports are true (be sure to read the Belfast Telegraph link)

It also has echoes of 911, in that it seems there are a number of similarities, such as prior knowledge and warnings, and security being relaxed after first being tightened.

There are many reasons why some would seek to lay the blame wholly on Pakistan, some of which would be the escalation of a cold war between the 2 countries, to trash peace talks, as a pretext for more western strikes against pakistan,and probably for internal reasons as well.

The fact that some police refused to fire on the "terrorists" despite them being wide open, shows that at the very least, there is something very wrong with the security services.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Are you insane.Alex Jones over hypes everything.What would the Indian govt gain?.I am from India and i can tell you that the politicians are resigning and people are against them.The ruling congress govt never wanted a anti terror law..Ask me.I am from India and Alex is not.I know more what is happening here then you do.Our govt has everything to loose because to this attack.The main problem in our govt is lack to coordination and corruption.
Neither Pakistan or India has to gain from this attack.Only LET has to gain from this attack and about the reports about police not firing,they have old engfield rifiles which they have not fired for 10 years and what would pistols do vs AK 47?.

I am angry at alex for stating that the Indian govt helped the attacks.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had a feeling there was more to it then what we were told.Time will tell.I had a feeling like they were trying to get a war going.That was Indias 911 in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the reports of credit cards left by Pakistani terrorists on the boat they supposedly arrived in?
Reminiscent of terrorists leaving passports and "how to Fly" manuals in a car at the airport.

What we are seeing is a combined operation.

This is a "soft" coup in progress, arranged by the CIA and Mossad, in order to install a government which will obey their bidding and attack Pakistan with nukes. Indian papers are already showing full-page ads demanding the present government step down.

The hoped-for effect is to reduce to powerful countries to chaos, while standing back condemning their stupidity and righteously advising them to stay peaceful.

Mossad has handled the Indian Hindu group, financing their terror training camp, installing weapons caches in the hotel rooms and in Harriman House, and obtaining plans of the hotels.

America financed the Pakistani group, a newly formed cell who no doubt were unaware of who their financiers and trainers were.
They would be indoctrinated into believing they must do this to aid the Muslim cause, and then left as patsies to be tortured and interrogated, sincerely fingering Pakistan for the crimes.

Rather than attack the government, and be seen as a violent takeover, the politicians co-operating with this are riling up the people to change the government.

The ATS chief was onto the plot, obtaining confessions from a previous attack and connecting the dots. He was about to charge people in court, and reveal the duplicity of certain members of the military and the government. So he was assassinated, and the story told that he was shot three times in the chest in a drive-by shooting by the terrorists while he was in an ATS (Anti-Terrorist Squad) vehicle wearing a bullet-proof vest.

His was probably the first death in this attack.

It's a message few Indians will misunderstand.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's something about one of the terrorists who was caught wearing a hindu bracelet;
Here

top topics

join