It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Earthquake clustering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed the clustering of earthquakes recently?
Check it out Turkey Greece Italy Spain almost a straight line right through to the U.S.A

I check this site out every now and then. And I have never noticed it like this before.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

WOW, super cool site!! I never knew it existed before. I have favorited it, Thank you for bringing it to our attention! I will be visiting that site everyday now.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I found that site this morning but it has some scary stuff on there so I really wouldn't want to look too often

I ended up looking at biohazards, epidemcis, Sarin gas leeks, and all sorts of stuff, this morning. Not bed time reading, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I found this site yesterday and I was just amazed at how much activity is going on around the globe at any given time (pretty much ALL the time). Do you know if there is any way to go back to a specific date and see what the activity was? Say 3 years ago to see the changes in frequency....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I don't know that I would call anything unusual without knowing the previous history of quakes in the area, it may be normal.

But WAY cool site! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yup very cool site and FAST to update!!!

I heard something local on the radio an hour ago and just checked this site to see the area flagged.

Tres cool!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is neat. Does anyone know of any other sites similar?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yep been Watching Alert Map for years, always checking Med Europe for a big especially Turkey which is long overdue.

Many fail to understand the Med once had a Swarm of Earthquakes of massive proportions, and it is quite active Volcanoes wise too, historically Pompei and the like.

As alert map shows reading from Europe you mention as low as 2.0 etc which it wont show on the really dangerous plates it can seem quite active some days.

It has given me cause for concern once or twice, but I have seen this pattern before or rather number. It seems "normal" or as normal as the last few years, some days one or two some many but that is the nature of Seismology and the Plate movements....

If you see a 4+ look closely for the next few days certainly, especially if near the active volcanoes, or Istanbul but don't panic my friend, about today and last week here.

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wow o_o interesting to see all of the volcano's going on at the same time. Was wondering about that the other day, about how many volcano's erupt these days- for some reason I thought that most were inactive.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There is only one volcano going off right now. When you click they say all of them are erupting, but scroll down to the volcano section and it gives you the status of all of them. Have to admit it is a cool and addictive site.

top topics

join