It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does 606 mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Could any one tell me what does the number 606 mean

i know that 666 the number of the beast

but what does 606 mean

i saw it in some places but i can't figure what it about....

could any one give help ....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
According to Hebrew Gematria 606 means:

606 > 12 > 3 - 606 - 606 = 2x3x101

--- pr.n. "Pasture Land"; a drift, float, raft.
--- one skilled in the law, a judge.
- --- (1256 w/f); one of his rulers
--- entities. (a way of considering the nature of the Sephiroth).
--- bones (especially of the dead).
--- strong defenses, bulwarks.

According to Crowley in 777 he states that 606 is:

--- Let them bring forth
--- Nexus, Ligature
--- Ruth
--- A Turtle Dove

In English the following words have a numerical value of 606:

606: Affricates, Anomalistical, Asserters, Ascension, Acellular, Bionomics, Brainchild, Gnosticism, Grandparent, Dispersions, Determinator, Demiurgical, Devotement, Idioplasmic, Instrumentalists, Inconstant, Invalidism, Emperor, Evagination, Tipcart, Torrents, Tracheitis, Lobscouse, Marching, Millisecond, Nourisher, Shawm, Stratiform, Stringboard, Skiascope, Solonchak, Spurring, Scrum, Swum, Objection, Pathological, Personalism, Poriferal, Praetorial, Preached, Programed, Ritardandos, Reticulum, Republisher, Repossess, Roebuck, Rotiform, Cadastral, Caesural, Cajolement, Carload, Carmine, Chauffeuring, Champignon, Charming, Charms, Chinquapin, Choral, Codifier, Couplings, Combination, Confabulation, Cosmonaut, Crustal, Creels, Visioned, Whatman, without, Witling, Wilting, Wilts, Weakest

English Qabalah refers to 606 as:
606 = Man of Earth, Shameless, Blasphemy, Evil Ones, Starry, System, Tree of Life, Invisible, Archetype, Kabeshunt, Nirvanin, Sunyata.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
All in all I think 606 means what it means to you and not what something or someone tells you it is. Often if we recognize numbers and they feel as if they mean something its usually or subconscious trying to tell us something. At least thats been my experiences up to this point.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by atzmaz]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I play trombone.
The model of my trombone is a King 606

maybe thats something to do with it?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Error 606- The port is not connected

Solution Go into control panel > modems > diagnostics > highlight modem > click on more info.
If you get a response reboot computer and try connecting again.
If that fails try the following.
Go into control panel > modems > highlight modem > click remove > restart computer
Go back into control panel > modems > add customer modem > restart computer > try connecting.
If that fails > customer needs to speak to vendor

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Area code 606 is a telephone area code serving the easternmost part of the state of Kentucky.

It covers Ashland, Hazard, Manchester, Somerset, London, Corbin, Pikeville, Maysville and other parts of eastern Kentucky.

Most of its service area lies within the Kentucky region known as the Eastern Mountain Coal Fields.

S O U R C E

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
606 means 1 more than 605 and 1 less than 607.

Or maybe 909 upside-down

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's two eyebrowed eyes with a large nose in the middle.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
606 has haunted me for years. It begin in the year 1999 for me, when i would sit up straight in bed, for no reason at exactly 606 pm, or am.. This number comes up on my totals, in my bank account, everywhere. At first this mystery led me to a book.. I had put my last name and the number 606 in Google and came up with a book called BUS STOP 606 by Moria TIMMS,
as it happens to be, when i got the book, it is actually called THE 6 O'CLOCK BUS , and it is about the end of the world.. Making a very long story short, this extraordinary number is still in my life and has led me to studying everything from Egyptian mythology to OSIRIS, to the URANTIA book in which the book states that the planetary number given to earth, is 606 and that the earth was originally named Satania. .. Also in my studies i had come across with a fascination for one of Saturns biggest moons. I will let you research this yourself.. the moon number is 606. Look it up.
Saturn also has alot to do with the Occult and underworld,/undercurrent powers.... but the end of the mystery still has not come about and no matter how much i try to run from this number, it follows me. The end meaning?? I'm 37 now, and i have absolutely no idea, but it does mean something. I've had my closest friends be witness to this in my life. Perhaps if we find out the true meaning of this number, we will be spokesmen for the meaning of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
symbol of yin/yang encased within a circle

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It is said that this planet we live upon, "Earth", is registered as the 606th planet in our universal area.

It is just 993,408 years ago (from the year A.D. 1934) that Urantia(earth) was formally recognized as a planet of human habitation in the universe of Nebadon. Biologic evolution had once again achieved the human levels of will dignity; man had arrived on planet 606 of Satania.

need to know more truth?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In Hebrew, pretty much everybody has a number associated with their name. For instance in the Testament of Solomon we have:

52. So I said to him: "I adjure thee in the name of the God Sabaoth, to tell me by what name thou art frustrated along with thy host." And the spirit answered me: "The 'great among men,' who is to suffer many things at the hands of men, whose name is the figure 644, which is Emmanuel; he it is who has bound us, and who will then come and plunge us from the steep1 under water. He is noised abroad in the three letters which bring him down2

So the number of Emmanuel is 644. Later on in the text, the angel Afarôt is shown to have the number is 640.

The number 606 is associated with Ruth, which is then sometimes associated with the Festival of Weeks (Shavout).

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The number 606 is associated with Ruth, which is then sometimes associated with the Festival of Weeks (Shavout).

How very intresting. Thanks for that. What a beautiful statement it is.

I love how sometimes people just share beauty as this, maybe even without understanding it clearly.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
my father has seen the number 606 for a long time now and both of us have seen it at the same time before. i really want to know what it means but i think there really wont be a exact reason but i would like to find out something close to as what it means!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
606 means 1 more than 605 and 1 less than 607.

Or maybe 909 upside-down

It also means Six Hundred and Six

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chomsky
Could any one tell me what does the number 606 mean

i know that 666 the number of the beast

but what does 606 mean

i saw it in some places but i can't figure what it about....

could any one give help ....

The number of the beast is not 666.
Its been unanimously agreed upon by scholars that it was originally 616.
And was changed on purpose to hide it or, possibly just lost in translation.
en.wikipedia.org...
606 I don't know what that means the only things I can find relating to it is historical dates of births and deaths and similar things.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chomsky

606 is the number of our planet according to the Urantia Book

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I too see the number 606 everywhere and all the time. This is no joke, I thought I was the only person in the world experiencing this. I turned to page 606 in the bible and it says, "what is a man to gain the world and then to lose his soul!!!!!!!"

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chomsky

Ok.... a few months ago i replied to this question about 606.. I started off by saying that 606 has haunted me for years......

Dig this new one... When all this started happening to me in 1999, i was in Oklahoma.. I would sleep at my girlfriends house after she got off work... a little after 4pm..and then we'd get up about 7pm..and go out. This whole thing started off with me sitting straight up in bed at 6:06pm every day..for no reason.. I would find myself sitting straight up in bed,.. evening...and morning.. and besides this number being in my bank accounts, receipts...etc.....
NOW PLEASE DO THIS....
Go to the www.fxnetworks/shows/originals/rescueme/ . O.k.. When you get to this page, at the top is a banner to click on for the show "DAMAGES" where they are givng away a vacation to Costa Rica or something.. Click on this banner.. You will see several flashes of words..pictures.. Look at the words and numbers.. You will see in BIG

new topics

top topics

join