It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological terror attack likely by 2013, panel says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Biological terror attack likely by 2013, panel says

edition.cnn.com

Terrorists are likely to use a weapon of mass destruction somewhere in the world in the next five years, a blue-ribbon panel assembled by Congress has concluded.

They are more likely to use a biological weapon than a nuclear one, the Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism said in its report.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I feel that the threat of bio warfare is even more since it is easy to create harmful bio weapons in lab and then use them with malafide intentions.

I feel that bio weapons are more easy to use and assembling a nuclear weapon requires great skill and knowledge which is at present out of reach of the terrorist groups like Al Qaeda.

It would be interesting to see how the US deals with this threat as there is no "vaccine" against bio terror.

Bio weapons or WMD can be easily spread within a population and are very difficult to detect except at places like airports.

Also with the help of WMD there is no need for suicide missions and bombings. And it can kill millions in the most unimaginable ways. Hence WMD are more serious threat than conventional terror weapons

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
YES !!! another reason for escalating conflict as a means to an end for the US government, " there will be a biological attack ( on the sheeple - not by us of course) due soon".

Government official -" We knew there was going to be a biological attack by Islamic renegades against the US , they were given the money by Iran , so we'd better attack them first . Oh and for the conspiracy theorists , we didn't let loose this attack as we did on 9/11 , erm, oops I meant to say we did everything in our power to (not) stop ths disaster , but our intelligence wasn't on the button like it is normally right? , sorry American sheeple , I mean citizens., The presidents heartlfelt sorrow for all those people lost is evident as he cries himself to sleep on his mound of Dollar bills".

So to all American citizens Buy your survival gear and food and lock yourselves into your homes as the State issued orders of the US government is there for your control , oops faux par I meant to say your protection.

[edit on 2/12/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join