It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN saying on T.V. within 5 years we will have a nuke or biological attack in U.S.!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

CNN saying on T.V. within 5 years we will have a nuke or biological attack in U.S.!

CNN this morning has a big news story on T.V. about how the U.S. can expect a nuclear or biological attack in the U.S. within 5 years (by the year 2013).

No story on it, is on their website at this time.

They then profiled how in 1812 40 million died from influenza and how all the bad viruses have been reproduced in the lab.
They say all these biological weapons can be used against us.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It has been on the internet for awhile, the fact that the U.S. would be saying a nuke attack or biological attack will happen in the near future.

The MSM is the tool for prepping us to get the mind set of huge and mass deaths due to "terrorist attacks".

The thing is: the anthrax DNA showed it was out of a U.S. lab, besides that if you follow the 911 truth theories, then you believe it was the U.S. that actually was behind the attack.

So my question is: with the MSM getting us prepared for some huge attack on the U.S. that would be unthinkable and kill millions in one shot, is the government planning this?

Due to the fact we are about to have a massive and complete failure of the government (bankrupt) due to a giving away our wealth, do they have to keep all of us occupied with death and fear, instead of anger and demanding responsiblity from the government.

I really wish some truth could come out, then the American people would not put up with the constant yanking of our chain and making us look everywhere else except at the government for what they have done and will possibly do to us in the future.

Think about the Georgia Guidestones www.radioliberty.com...
and what they say before you completely disregard what I am writting.

I believe that if we do have a nuke attack on the U.S. soil, it will not be from "a bogeyman" - but I will look in my own backyard for the culprits. (if I survive).

Truely the American people need to try to do something before the government carries out what I believe will be a diabolical plan on there own.

Moderators - do what you will with the thread, due to the fact it is news, but I have also added a "conspiracy theory" in it.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If this is to happen within 5 years, then Obama is going to be the leader at the time.

Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
And let a new wave of Fear Mongering begin! That's all this is. Trying to get people all feared up so they will not be screaming and up in arms when they take more of our civil liberties away in the name of security.

CNN must be taking up where FOX left off...because they know that no one believes FOX news anymore. Rupert Murdoch is just continuing NWO boot licking.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 12/2/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

The thing is: the anthrax DNA showed it was out of a U.S. lab, besides that if you follow the 911 truth theories, then you believe it was the U.S. that actually was behind the attack.

not only was it anthrax, it was US Army weaponized anthrax

So my question is: with the MSM getting us prepared for some huge attack on the U.S. that would be unthinkable and kill millions in one shot, is the government planning this?

Highly likely. They have gotten away with 9/11 (so far), they think they can pull it off. Damn shame so many of our people are willing to follow orders without question....

link   
i think that people have been anticipating an attack since 9/11 no wait since the gulf war, no wait since vietnam, or was it the nuclear missile crisis? the point is CNN is a news company and they are using fillers. and well "if it bleeds it leads" so what better a filler then an unsubstantiated claim that america will be attacked

home of the free indeed.

link   
Great! Just wanted I wanted to wake up to. A DOOMSDAY ultimatum. Why does mass media say such things? It's one thing if they caught wind that it was avoided, information leaked, but why make such claims? Are they wishing for this to happen? Are they wanting to scare the sheep?

I give CNN
just for being A-holes!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Damn, OP, you beat me to posting. What interests me is how the commission mentioned Pakistan:

The report says the potential nexus of terrorism, nuclear and biological weapons is especially acute in Pakistan.

"Were one to map terrorism and weapons of mass destruction today, all roads would intersect in Pakistan," the report states.

Click Link For Full Story

This being released not long after the Mumbai/Pakistan hullabaloo.

Setting precedent, perhaps? hmmm

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Fear is what keeps people obedient. Remember communist fearmongering. evil commies are going to come and eat your babies. die red . blah, blah.

now evil terrorists are coming and they will eat your babies and their babies. buahahaha...

creating fear is always good if your goverment wants to turn attention from real problems. like people in own country starving to death, homeless.
even if you ask goverment, terrorists are guilty for world economy, terrorists are guilty for everything these days. even for shoplifting.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I would love to hear them explain in a rational way how they come to the figure of 5 years? If they can somehow pin this crap down to a 5 year window and speak of it with such certainty, then surely they could do something about it. Instead they are (as other members have put so clearly) fear mongering in preparation to take more and more from the people.

How could you not think false flag if this crap actually happens?

This makes me sick...genuinely angry

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
We must accept the fact that in order for the human race to survive there will be future events both natural and man-made which will eliminate vast numbers of people. The world economies cannot sustain the current populations which are growing at alarming rates, wars and acts of terrorism could be part of a planned coordinated solution.

Get ready, the time is at hand.

They are warning you.

top topics

join