It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irving Texas UFO photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

This could be the clearest photo I have seen..if it is real anyway
From Thanksgiving this year..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is real, I can guarantee that. A real picture of an internally lit blimp.

I'm wondering why the hell earthfiles even went to so much trouble to do a full writeup of this.

Zeppelin or cigar-shaped and glowing with greenish (turquoise) light.
Speed: approx. 10 - 20mph, or slower.

farm3.static.flickr.com...
farm4.static.flickr.com...
www.dragonswest.com...
www.galaxyblimps.com...

C-BuZz

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
looks like it's pasted on after the beautiful picture of a lantarn was taken.

but your searching...and that's a good thing

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Could be a blimp..But usually the pilots are in a "cockpit" underneath. I don't see that here.
I also know of military working on these type of craft..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Could be a blimp..But usually the pilots are in a "cockpit" underneath. I don't see that here.
I also know of military working on these type of craft..

www.airship.com.au...

A lot of them are also unmanned professional RC, specifically for advertising.

C-BuZz

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

Good link. Yeah maybe that is what he photographed. I wonder about the size of the object in the photo.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I know in the email to Linda Moultan howe the guy says it is " Object size: (estimated) 25 - 30 meters length (98 feet long), 7 - 8 meters height and width (26 feet high and wide). " Just wondered if known objects in photo allow for that. He also says there was no sound..usually you do here sound from blimps right? Guess I have not been around one.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If those pics on Earthfiles are in snapshot order, pic 4 shows red aeronautical blinking light which would be a requirement for any blimp I would imagine. Also shown again in pic 8 but this is skewed/artifacted by his Olympus E-500 digital camera.

C-BuZz

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
I know in the email to Linda Moultan howe the guy says it is " Object size: (estimated) 25 - 30 meters length (98 feet long), 7 - 8 meters height and width (26 feet high and wide). " Just wondered if known objects in photo allow for that. He also says there was no sound..usually you do here sound from blimps right? Guess I have not been around one.

His quoted size is a moot point.

- Distance to the object: 1.5 - 2.5 kilometers ( .9 to 1.5 miles)
- Object size: (estimated) 25 - 30 meters length (98 feet long), 7 - 8 meters height and width (26 feet high and wide).

He is guessing & wouldnt have the foggiest. If it was that far away, what are the chances of him hearing the fans pushing it along?

C-BuZz

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I live about 30 minutes away from Irving, and about 1 to 2 months ago I saw that same exact Blimp. It was UN-manned, and we all at first thought it was a UFO, but once it got a little closer we could truly make out that it was a Blimp, and it looked exactly as the one in those pics.

[edit on 2/12/2008 by nisei]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
yeah i read the report on earthfiles.com seems to me like a blimp.
the color is a little different but hey its 2008 colored lights are everywhere now to have a colorful blimp on thanksgiving seems like normal thing to me. the pictures though, dont really imply blimp, but thats just me. interesting pictures regardless.

and hey at least the guy was looking and was camera ready, star for him.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Still could very well be a blimp but Earthfiles updated to include >>
Update: Compare to East Rutherford, New Jersey, aerial object videotaped on August 28, 2008. Some people say both East Rutherford, New Jersey, and Irving, Texas, are blimps. However, the Dallas Cowboys versus Seattle Seahawks Thanksgiving 2008 game began at 3:15 PM Central and was over by 7 PM Central. The Irving, Texas, images below in this Earthfiles report were taken a few minutes after 8 PM Central. Here is August 28, 2008, New Jersey video link: www.youtube.com...

Here is image of typical sports blimp at night.

Nokia advertising blimp at night.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I work right off of Irving Blvd. and on the day before Thanksgiving I saw a blimp in the area on my way home. It looked almost just like that. I' may be wrong but it sure looks like this was just a blimp this time.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I read that update that said the game was over by 7:00 PM, but the photo was taken at 8:00 PM...

...but this is meaningless. Why would it be so hard to believe that the blimp would still be in the sky one hour after the game?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
sounds to me like many of the EYE witnesses are familiar with what a blimp is and what not but they are saying that this was not BEHAVING like a blimp, meaning?????

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Bunch of people talking about a blue DirectTV blimp seen over Dallas, Texas, on 11/26/08.

frontburner.dmagazine.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Just went to the Texans game and saw the blimp...what the deuce...calling ufos blimps, no wonder there are still skeptics...CMON Earthfiles.com!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well tonight was weird and I hesitate to even talk about this because I hate to sound like a crackpot, but here it goes.

I was driving my son to basketball practice and noticed three bright lights forming a very large triangle over South Dallas. They were about 20 miles away (guessing). Two more lights appeared behind them at the top on either side of the top light then faded.

The bottom right light became very bright and began to strobe white light, the turned blue, green, yellow, and back to stobing white. As we drove in the direction they moved apart and one disappeared.

Then my son noticed to the east two more lights. One was orange with a red center, the other was stobing different colors. They never moved from their position. After leaving practice they were gone.

Later after we returned home I went into the back yard and another light appeared to the south. It was stobing like the others. Planes were in the area but these did not look like planes.

Now I am skeptical of UFO's and I always blow off lights and figure that they are planes, but this was the weirdest thing I have ever noticed. Could have been planes, but they would have all had to be facing us in landing mode at the same time. Possible I guess but I have never seen this before.

By the way I live about 25 miles south of Dallas. Anyone else see these tonight?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Guess no one saw them. Maybe I am getting senile.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dazd,
Hwo far are you from Stephensville? They had another recent rash of sightings. Of course you have heard/read/saw TV on the ones from Jan right?
I still laugh each time I see your avatar
BP

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join