It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with an experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

I just don't see why we need to reach for a paranormal or alien abduction explanation when it can be explained away by simple, more mundane science.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

Originally posted by MilitaryMan

I just don't see why we need to reach for a paranormal or alien abduction explanation when it can be explained away by simple, more mundane science.

Such as, you were caught up in the tractor beam of a cigar shaped aereal craft with it's side hatch open, shining white light from it's interior, or something? Sounds pretty mundane.

What do you do for work or study? Maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe the government has an interest in you for top secret affairs. Shrug. I don't know. Sounds like a weird experience though. What do you guess at concerning the marks?

On the one hand, they are a triangle. Could it be a trilateral commission (whatever that is) calling card, or, a health/vital test-spacing 3 samples with one 'device'/instrument. Do you remember any people or thoughts of people or images?

What do you think, it happened to you, your guesses would 'likely' hit closer to the truth. Have you had any aphiphanys (sp) in the aftermath; things knawing at your concience, more memories?

Take care,
HugmyRek.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I really do have to wonder that you have described a paranormal event to which you were a central figure but are choosing to have this event debunked so that you can go back to your comfy 3D world. Hmm. Deny ignorance or Deny everything. Are you so unable to accept even something you have experienced?

Okay, here it is, just as simple and friendly as you like. You were drugged and abducted for a short time by your employer to find out what you're subconsciously putting together from your work life and they have wiped out any connections you've made that could be considered a security threat from their perspective.

Mundane enough? Kinda reaching, isn't it?

Okay, how about this? You've had a stroke. Only a minor one. Nothing that will cause any noticeable damage. You just got some false memories. No sweat. It was a dream. Forget about it like all the rest of your life's dreams.

Or maybe you ate a bad bit of vegetable or bread (meats are clean food) and it caused a bit of a hallucinatory event. Nothing to worry about. Just keep an eye on the expiration dates of your foodstuffs.

You like the last one. Convince yourself that it was an ergot ingestion.

Jeez. What's to be afraid of?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You don't have. But attempting to "explain it away" with something else, or searching for the truth no matter what, and pinpointing exactly what that is in a situation is another matter. Lots of things can be "explained away". Considering so many experience similar events, some in entire families, its a gallant search for the truth to uncover every stone. The "abduction event" and the triangle marks afterward's remind me of the book "Communion" by Whitley Strieber, you can even listen to some of his work on youtube. So similar.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

dude agreed we do get alot of people on here who claim to be new and have "experiances", but we as a whole on this website isnt it our aim to listen to what people have to say before we make our judgement and just dismiss it, afterall skeptic or not everyone should be givin a chance, just because people dont have pictures or anything like that to back them up doesnt mean it never happend.

i myself have had experiances that i cannot provide photographic evidence of but only post my stories for other people to make their mind up about without just being pushed to one side and ignored.

however i do agree with you in a instance their is alot of "fakers" or "hoaxers" who do say one thing and disapear so the 5 questions u speak of may be handy its happend so many times here on ATS and it is somethin in my opinion that needs to be looked into.

keeping the faith

TheSkepticSway

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't think I've claimed anything here, other than I had an interesting experience. From the beginning and still now, I think it was just a dream. The reason I posted this is because people have had similar experiences and think it was an actual abduction. I wanted to see what those types of people would say about this. Asking for proof is like asking for me to prove I had a certain dream. I can't.

The only reason people seem to think it is more than a dream is because I was conscious, but conscious dreams do and have happened to me. I just described the experience. Some people might think it was an abduction. I for one do not. All reason and logic tells me it is not.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The thing is, the only similar event in this instance that other people have had is a UFO with lights. Even if I saw some type of "grey" beings it could still easily be a dream. We have main stream media to thank for that.
The marks were interesting. But there are still too many variables other than the alien abduction scenario to point blame at. One being sleeping with my dog the night before this experience, that could have caused this. These were not blood pouring out marks or anything.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The mention of the pattern reminds me of Barney Hill. With you being in the Army or whatever may also suggest some possible mind control experiment. Refer to Mk ultra etc.

My recall of some bizarre events did also include some military personel quite a few times. Most of the so-called abductions and surgeries happened within my own home. So, I guess they make house calls and walk right in? These dreams etc. of being taken up into some ship could also be planted.

Another possibility is an infection if it's on your side by your kidneys called shingles. It's like chicken pox or the same virus. This could possibly be triggered by stress and a weakened immune system.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

This infection would cause me to have dreams about UFO's?
I'm curious because I have been having what might be kidney problems.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I would think you would have checked that by now. One site also mentioend kidney stones and or a kidney infection. Yeah, you never can be sure about those aliens and their STDs.

I had a serious infection several years ago with my kidneys. I don't know what it was,(STD?) but I ended up on Cipro which I hade a severe reaction to.

The doctor said that was all I could take? Yeah, when I took it, that's when I saw the shadowy figures of the reptillian like beings who sprinkled some small black particles over me.

The dog tried to bite them and the one just kept throwing her across the room until I told her to stop. After they left she didn't want to come near those black particles.

My sister complained about it being all over the chair and the floor the next day and said she was tired of vacuuming those up. They sorta looked like poppy seeds or some type of similar seed. I also recall having those around my bed in my room, but didn't remember why.

The weird thing was if you picked it up with your hand, it would pop like those carbonated pop rocks? candy they used to sell years ago.

The last time I recall what I thought was a UFO was at some gas station several years ago. I heard the humming sound and my hair was sticking up like it did when I was a kid at some farm in Wisconsin. Here's a strikingly similar acount in the same exact area:

www.ufowisconsin.com...

The lights dimmed and the pumps lights were all weird and flickering different shapes. One woman in the gas station was freaking out also.

There was a few cops there and I think one of them shot himself in the leg accidently. I never heard anything else about it though as if it never even happened. Maybe it didn't?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I entered a stage of relaxation where your thinking and kind of lose sense of yourself for a bit, some type of borderline sleep, if not sleep itself. The next thing I remember was being caught up in some type of beam and being pulled out of my bed and then I was suddenly 10 feet or so over my roof and could see the stars (I checked outside later, those stars are exactly the ones that are over my house).

Next thing I remember, I'm waking up in my bed. I also woke up with 3 marks on my side in a triangular pattern. For all I know those marks, or little pin pricks, could have been there before the experience.

Very interesting "experience" you must had! Very familiar with mine.

the fact your pointing out here is you possibly entered REM sleep, which most abductions occur.

I once had a dream like that, a beam of light coming from the sky and you couldn't tell where it was coming from. I tried running from it but it kept chasing me. I also felt like I was being launched into the heavens!

I also remember when I was little having circular shapes spotted on my arm. Opposed to triangular shapes that you claim. However mine was in a dream, as FAR as I can remember.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

These are very good. He didn't have blood pouring from the triangle shaped marks either. Its often the exception rather than the norm if there are witnesses to the craft during an abduction, though I have heard this a few times.
They're able to pull people in downtown apartments and hotel rooms. Jim Sparks tried hiding out but no luck in deterring them.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

This sounds exactly like sleep paralysis, perhaps you had a bout of this along with a vivid dream that led you to believe the events were real? I've had sleep paralysis on multiple occasions and a few of those times I've had vivid experiences where I thought "beings" were in the room with me, watching from the shadows. Its a terrifying experience (especially when combined with a dream) but its not paranormal.

Good point. I think he's confusing his memory with something else that was planted in his head.

Military Man - Did you do anything related to space that day? Watch a movie, play a video game or read an article?

That might have some reason behind you seeing stars and possibly seeing a ship. I remember in my experience I had seen a bright star. Like if it was The Star of David.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
reply to post by ArcAngel

Originally posted by ArcAngel

I harbor no grudges but instead deny ignorance and question everything.

Could you back that up with some proof, please? Thanks!

You dont understand you own statement. Most abductions are reported during REM sleep. Thats why he says he harbors no gurdges he denies what he is seeing because he doesn't comprehend and WANTS to find out. So he questions.

Cameras and evidence have nothing to do with his personal experience. Denying ignorance would be to listen with an open mind. Not take pictures so I can believe you.

Edit to add:

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Will watch/listen. I also have some responses for you Solo. I'll write back in a second.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Nothing I can think of that would simulate a UFO or alien abduction. I don't play video games (though the new ghost busters game may be good), I don't watch sci-fi movies, and I don't think I had been on ATS around that time. I do recall thinking of a UFO experience I had around that time though. It's not really uncommon though because I usually think about it once a day.

And yes ArcAngel that one is a claim! I have had a UFO encounter. I'd never say it was alien though. Just something that happened when I was on a vacation around 11 years ago.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
People can talk about sleep paralysis as much as they'd like. But there are countless millions of abductions going on. The triangle marks are one of the signs some groups of ets leave behind. Waking up with this, even without any memories of abductions, means guess what: an abduction has taken place. Unless you have a sick neighbour climbing in your window and making these patterns while you sleep, that is. And thats probably has significantly smaller odds than the millions that are being abducted.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It's interesting in this video that the person mentions waking suddenly. I had wakened suddenly the night I saw my UFO on vacation. I had this strong compelling feeling to go to the window. I did, and that's when I saw it.

I know that the UFO experience I had 11 years ago was real. I investigated the matter further. I just can't conclude that a dream or vision was actually a real abduction. I can't conclude that at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

Great.

Another "new" member with a Profound experience. Of course, no pictures of the marks, no witness... just .. believe me ... I was there.

Mods.. when a person signs up.. have them take a test of the TOC ... simple 5 question test to see if they read them before posting...

Guaranteed .. this poster will be gone in 2 weeks... w/ a new log on and story.

Sheesh ... why oh why i give donations here.

Instead of bitching about peoples threads why dont you go on another topic forum. Why do these people even come here when they are just raped by people like yourself and that idiot navalFC.

Even if the OP is not true the reply's by some of the other guy's may help some1 who realy needs it........ Seems this forum is full of people mocking people for their beliefs. And u donate money to it?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

I'm not that concerned by it anymore. NavalFC and I get along fine. I actually consider myself one of the more reserved members, having only seen a UFO once, and being able to see auras, which may in fact be an eye problem. The problem is is that ArcAngel comes into my threads and starts accusing me of things I have never done. That's where the problem lies. He trolls my threads. I really don't know what's so ludicrous about seeing a UFO 11 years ago (which other people saw) and being able to see the heat emanating from my hands, when it has been proven the hands emit light.

I guess I should just be shipped off to a psychiactric ward and be put in a straight jacket. God forbid I saw a UFO when I was 11 with people in my immediate family, all of which do not have any mental illness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join