It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with an experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hey, I wanted some clarification with this. All my life I've been scared $%&*less of alien abduction so that's why this experience I had in the early fall of 2008 is giving me some grief.

I'm not going to say it was an abduction because it just doesn't fit my beliefs and I'd hate to think it is. Prior to this I had been hearing strange humming sensations coming from outside.

One night during the fall of 2008 I had gone to bed at around 12 am or so. I had gotten really relaxed in bed and I entered a stage of relaxation where your thinking and kind of lose sense of yourself for a bit, some type of borderline sleep, if not sleep itself. The next thing I remember was being caught up in some type of beam and being pulled out of my bed and then I was suddenly 10 feet or so over my roof and could see the stars (I checked outside later, those stars are exactly the ones that are over my house). As I looked up there was some type of tubular craft. From what I can remember as I kept going up was that there were 3 white lights spinning at the bottom of it and then the tube and on the other end one white light. Whatever was spinning was bringing me up to the craft. I was fully conscious during all of this.

Next thing I remember, I'm waking up in my bed. I also woke up with 3 marks on my side in a triangular pattern. For all I know those marks, or little pin pricks, could have been there before the experience. I wouldn't be surprised by that one bit. I don't exactly check my side as a daily routine. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
to me it sounds like another classic case of abduction.

I don't hear about cylindrical craft taking part in abductions very often though but the way you described the craft matches with plenty of other people's descriptions of such things.

Perhaps you can try hypnosis to learn more about your experience?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

Man, that's the last thing I wanted to hear. I'm curious as to what aspects of the craft are similar?

Tonight I heard the humming again so I went out looking for the source. I was a bit freaked out by it. What the walk lead me to was a college campus. It was coming from somewhere in that vicinity. Since I didn't exactly see any UFOs abducting college students I seem to have come to the conclusion that it could be some type of generator on campus, or the way the wind blows through the structures, since it's very windy here right now. Then again it could be those hippies with some new type of new age music.

I did find it odd that where the source seemed to be there were lights on. It seemed to be in some type of basement. It's 3 am here.

Personally I thought the whole experience took place on a different plane. That's just the experience I got. I told myself after the experience it appeared to be some type of Out of Body Experience with a dream like injection from my sub conscious. I never dream about crafts though.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
why are you so apprehensive about getting abducted? You expressed it like it wasn't that unpleasant to get taken.

but often when people describe up close cylinders they say that theirs a prominent light at the end of it. I'm not sure about the spinning thing that you describe though.

It could be the presence of the ets that made you feel like you were visiting another plane. Since they live on a different frequency im sure you picked up on the unearthly energy that they were producing. Can you remember any beings at all?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I gotta say, I really don't think it's an abduction. It appears that way, but the mind is way too complex especially with things like sleep paralysis/OBE's, hypnagogic images and so on.

If it's anything paranormal I would have to say it was an out of body experience type of thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well if it comforts you then more power to ya.

perhaps you will never know for sure

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

Great.

Another "new" member with a Profound experience. Of course, no pictures of the marks, no witness... just .. believe me ... I was there.

Mods.. when a person signs up.. have them take a test of the TOC ... simple 5 question test to see if they read them before posting...

Guaranteed .. this poster will be gone in 2 weeks... w/ a new log on and story.

Sheesh ... why oh why i give donations here.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I suppose you have a camera handy next to your bed and always remind yourself that if something happens your prepared to take a snapshot of the experience?

Give the guy a break. Maybe next time he may just fill your wishes and provide that picture. But would you believe him even with that?

It sounds like you wouldnt anyway.

Oh well.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitaryManI had gotten really relaxed in bed and I entered a stage of relaxation where your thinking and kind of lose sense of yourself for a bit, some type of borderline sleep, if not sleep itself.

This sounds exactly like sleep paralysis, perhaps you had a bout of this along with a vivid dream that led you to believe the events were real? I've had sleep paralysis on multiple occasions and a few of those times I've had vivid experiences where I thought "beings" were in the room with me, watching from the shadows. Its a terrifying experience (especially when combined with a dream) but its not paranormal.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So now we cannot question the emperor's new clothes? Have you read other posts by this user?

I was not condescending I merely questioned the data presented as I would to anyone and have done to me whilst here.

I harbor no grudges but instead deny ignorance and question everything.

That's it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So now we cannot question the emperor's new clothes? Have you read other posts by this user?

I was not condescending I merely questioned the data presented as I would to anyone and have done to me whilst here.

That's it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

God your ignorance shows more with every post you make. You come in putting words in peoples mouths and calling them a fraud then try to be all nice to them and apologize. I never said I was abducted or anything of the sort. I said I DON'T THINK I WAS.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hahaha. My posts are not out there. The most I ever said was I could see auras, or what appear to be auras. Nothing like yours. Take a chill pill for christ's sake. God you keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. I'm just going to put you on ignore unless you grow up. I'm sure you'll come back on your petty feet again begging for my apology.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have had a run in with this person before.. and to uphold my conditions of the TOC I am ignoring them.

That's for my protection against ignorance.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Mysterious Dream of the Future

Hi all and Happy Fourth of July Weekend!

I couldn't sleep last night because fireworks were going off until about 3 a.m. When I did fall alseep it was for 45 minutes, but during that time I felt as though I were asleep and awake at the same time .. like sleep paralysis. But anyways, I was in an airport waiting on a flight. As I was waiting, I looked in at the various shops. In one of the shops, they were selling books the were very thick as though they had over a thousand pages. As I opened the book, I read a page and the page after 10 seconds or so, changed all the words. There were spots to select alternative endings etc. within the book. Looking on the spine of the book were three buton batteries (like in hearing aids) that were +10 volts, -10 volts and +5 Volts.

In addition, there was a Green Bay Packer sweatshirt (very odd indeed cause I am a colts fan ) that had the seasons box scores on the front, but the design would change every minute or so into their emblem, almost like one of those LED billboards, but it wasn't an LED. The next thing was a weird looking sweater. I asked the sales person what it does and she laughed saying that it does what all clothes and shoes do. I asked ehat that was and she said it was made of nano tube fiber that could control the temperature of the wearer (something about capillary action). I did not see any fluid reservoirs only, you got it, a button battery at the label near the neck. I asked how it could work off a little battery and again, she smiled and said all of this was due to room temeperature superconductors.

Really strange indeed.

I won't go into the next part about the transportation, but that was fascinating as well.

Yet this is something you claimed.

I'm really sick of hypocrites. I'm glad you have decided to deny ignorance by leaving after putting words in my mouth and contradicting yourself countless times in other topics.

You bring up my other topics yet say you don't hold grudges. This is, yet, what we call another contradiction. This one is much more petty though in regards to your larger ones and again you have already apologized to me before. Need we repeat the same cycle.

You act as though I make outlandish claims. There is only one claim I can think of and that is that I said I could see auras or have an eye problem. I assume you are grasping at straws at this point seeing how you have been attacking my posts ever since viewing them, for no reason. The only reason I can jump to as to why you are doing this is being that you simply have in-just hate towards me because of my military affiliation. You choose to attack my topics when I have claimed nothing close to what others have and have claimed things remarkably in the realm of sanity. I have no reason to lie. This is an internet forum. I am successful in my own life. This is ill form of a moderator. I can only come to the assumption that you are still a teenager with personal angst that is not befitting of a forum that wishes to take itself seriously.

I have already reported you. All the moderators on this site I have found very mature, up until now. It's sad that I use to hold this site in such great austere.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

[edit on 4-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Yeah, I hear ya. My original thoughts were sleep paralysis. I just wanted to get a second opinion from those more "cosmically aware". It seems there's a lot of waking dreams and such that people think are abductions. So I thought, hmm, if those are abductions I wonder what this is. But, yes, I'm all with you. Sleep paralysis.

Oh and when I said OBE. To clarify I consider OBE's and sleep paralysis to be the same thing. A wake-sleep hallucination.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You did say that you remember being sucked up into a cylindrical object (with lights and fixtures). Doesn't that count for something?

and you still never told us why you were so against the thought of being abducted. Im just curious.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well with the videos I watch it could easily slip it's way into a conscious dream. The lights and everything.

I personally don't believe I was abducted.

The reasons I have a problem with abduction is:

a) terrified of the greys
b) don't exactly like the idea of people impacting my sleep. You know, the whole, kidnapping me in the night and everything

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

Could you back that up with some proof, please? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

sure its a discomforting thought, and the whole night snatching aspect can be unpleasant.

I don't understand the fear aspect though, in my experiences I felt alarmed and confused, rather than afraid.

It was like watching a dream, only one you cannot wake up from.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join