It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Pictures You Will Ever See!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Here it is people the best pictures you will ever see.
I would like to hear your explenations...
if you have any that is!!!

LETS SEE YA DEBUNK THIS!!!

One of a series of photographs taken by Eric Thomason in Maslin Beach, Australia, on March 10, 1993. Mr Thomason said that the object rose out of the sea

Picture taken by Carlos Diaz on March 23, 1981 in the the Ajusco National Forest, Tepoztlan, Mexico. Diaz claimed to have been abducted by whatever entities were piloting the "craft".

This display of coloured lights was photographed by a police officer over I-84 near Waterbury, Connecticut, on May 26, 1987 after several cars lost power and stalled

A picture taken by an East German NVA unit in 1982

An American strike aircraft appears to ''duel'' with an object on May 9, 1988 over Puerto Rico

A picture by an unknown photographer showing an apparently military helicopter "chasing" a UFO somewhere in Florida during 1996

An anonymous photographer took this picture of three objects over the Cockaponset State Forest, Connecticut, on July 20, 2005

Photograph taken early in the morning over Long Island, New York

Amazing photograph of a lit object taken in the morning in February 2003 in Weyauwega, Wisconsin

A picture taken by Semyon Teglyov in Bogadinski, Kazakhstan, on April 27, 1995

Photograph of a circular, multi-coloured object 200ft above the over the Kincardine Bridge. The photographer had to lie flat on his back to get this shot

One of several documented cases of triangular craft seen and recorded over Belgium during the 1990s during one of the most famous UFO "flaps" of the last 30 years

This strange glowing object was photographed during the 1970s over Bremerton, Washington

Photographed by an anonymous French doctor on March 23, 1974 in Tavernes, Var, during a major UFO flap over France

Source

Can somebody please tell me what these things are???

[edit on 2-12-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It is a little hard to talk about this pictures when they are so many! I have seen a lot of them here at ATS, so can you! The best thing to do is to look around and have a little research and after that you can ask people here what they think of your ufos!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
7th one down - forest, July 2005 - looks like a bunch of parachutes to me. Two down from that, I think, is part of a film clip I've seen somewhere, and I remember it being CGI. Bottom one is absurd. Some of them look quite nice though.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
you got a nice collection made there my friend, this is why I visit ATS

they may not all be legit, but most of it isn't really denyable.

good job!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Please discuss in existing thread, 140 years of UFO sightings.

Thanks.

Closed.

top topics

join