It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day. I Ask *If* People Outthere Would Know OR IS Of _ANY_ Witness For God And/Or "The Kingdom Of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Stupid thing. I swear, I did put in what I wanted for the title of the thread. It cut out a word.

I want to ask-know in a none christian understanding.

There have been reports-threads-posts of people knowing whois and who are been a "Witness" towards God, and or the "Kingdom Of God". And I would also like to know, if people would know of "secrets" about God, and/or "Kingdom Of God".

[edit on 2-12-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Hey there, you would probably be able to find your answers by posting in the Religion, Faith, and Theology forum. www.belowtopsecret.com...

Also, it probably cut a word off of your title because it was just too long. There is a character limit for the titles.

Good luck finding your answers.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Sorry, I tried to *look* at the board area, but I couldn't really see a place to post the thread.

And the other problem is that the each of the forum-board names does NOT have a clear understanding of what of each is. How would somebody can know or not, of what each of the board-section is about?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well, some are pretty self explanatory like Religion....etc. Others are more confusing. I think you just have to take some time and browse the ones that you think might fit your topic and see for yourself. If you guess wrong, the mods will usually just move it for you.

Eventually you will get the feel for what goes where.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thanks Karl.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Anytime. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well yes actually, to your question, op. And no. It is the great unanswered question. There was this guy who stole a device that records everything on the earth, all at once, through all time. Well, he got busted, and when he got busted by the caretakers of this device, there was an even higher up council who the issue that arose from what was done with the stealing. They retired to discuss what to do about the damage resultant from the breach, as there are very specific rules about such things. They decided to undo nothing-as it would violate the rule for which the thief himself violated. Which means they 'could' have undone something-but chose not to. This message was passed to the caretakers who dealt punishment to the theif-but only to the extent of that crime and no further.

Maybe this council of 7 above the caretaker council of 4 or so, was god, maybe not. But if not, definately only a step down.

You will get a hundred different versions by a thousand different people as to who or what is God. Where is the beginning? No really?
I like your question.
Have a nice night.
HugmyRek

top topics

join