It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution Satanic Discussion: I Watched this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Kewl! Dancing King....of the World!

Nothin' like scratchin' that itch. Ahhh..aahhhh!

Who else can control the flow of religious cash like Satan-jesu? no one, that's who! Jesu is a figment of Satan's imagination...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night.

God, Devil.
Good, Evil.
Virtue, Vice.
Right, Wrong.
Moral, Corrupt.

These are all human concepts born of our sentience and our imagination. They do not exist in the real (natural) world.

Wolves are "bad" and eagles are "good." Why? Both kill and eat other animals. Wolves have a social structure, a functional extended family, and take care of each other. Except for mating and raising chicks, eagles are loners. Good and bad are meaningless terms to attempt to apply to either one. Both prey and predator are a necessary part of nature.

Without human beings to conceptualize them, there would be no God or Satan, no good or evil. If there is a Satan, he exists within people, because only human beings have the capacity to be evil. If there is a God, he too lives within people for only people can be good. Look inside yourself for both God and Satan, for that is the only place you will find either one.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Simply put, once and for all: "Satan" is part of the Christian mythos. The truth is not that "Satan" is a christian, but that Satanists, by definition ARE christians in the sense that they must believe in the Christian myth in order to belief in Satan.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missletow
Simply put, once and for all: "Satan" is part of the Christian mythos. The truth is not that "Satan" is a christian, but that Satanists, by definition ARE christians in the sense that they must believe in the Christian myth in order to belief in Satan.

Modern day christians are unwitting Satanists.

Ignorance is bliss (I'm not kidding...ask a christian!).

Once that the key to Genesis is in our hands, the scientific and symbolical Kabalah unveils the secret. The Great Serpent of the garden of Eden and the Lord God are identical. Secret Doctrine, H.B.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Believing in Christ does not make someone a Christian. A Christian is one who follows Christ., a disciple. More than just confessing or acknowledge that he is the the messiah is req'd. A true Christian will strive to imitate his example.
I think this would rule out Satan as a Christian.

edited to add: By that definition the majority of people who call themselves Christian are probably not.
That is why Christ said,

(Matthew 7:13-14) 13 “Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Sounds like Jesus himself. Jesus did shared knowledge to wise people. He even desired mankind to 'seek the truth'.

No, they're different. Christ's revelations to mankind were ordained by god. Lucifer's "gift of fire" (knowledge) to mankind was a direct violation of god's decree. Prometheus and Lucifer share a similar fate for their disobedience as well. Lucifer was cast into a lake of fire, whereas Prometheus was strapped to a rock to have his liver eaten by birds of prey for eternity.

Speaking of Christ and his revelations, I recall also hearing something about certain sects of Gnostics who believe that the God of Abraham was a vengeful and evil god, whereas the god of Christ was a loving and compassionate god. Two very different celestial entities. Christ's mission on Earth was to break the followers free from the corruption of evil deity and lead people to the salvation of his god. However, after Christ's death, the two deities were merged into one being with really no explanation as to the disconnect in personality shift.

As said though, I haven't really looked into it, so if someone would like to elaborate on this - please do.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Satan's promise of knowledge was a lie. Adam & Eve did not become Godlike, they became disloyal rebels who rejected Gods Sovereign right to govern them.
Mankind's long history of pain & misery is the result of their rebellion. Satan is called, "The Father of the Lie" for a reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
]I for one do not doubt the validity of the OP in what he saw on Youtube. I believe he is possibly experiencing some mental anguish from what he saw, and he isn’t interested in inflicting the same torture on anyone else.
Remember, though, satan is the author of confusion and the father of lies.

John 8:57
Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus was more than a man. He was Jehovah in flesh. Perhaps this thread will shed some light on that subject for anyone in question...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by apaulo]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Was it a lie? Perhaps Adam & Eve did not become gods, but what of their progeny? With sufficient levels of technology, would it not be possible for mankind to become godlike? Even Richard Dawkins says that he can conceive of "god-like beings", but that they would not be gods only because they would only be a product of this universe and not the creators of it who exist outside of it. Consider that, and then consider a simulation - a virtual environment inhabited by conscious AI. In a sufficiently sophisticated virtual construct, would an AI that was created - or formed as a byproduct of the rules of the simulation - be able to recognize that it was merely an AI and that the world it perceived around it merely a simulation? If we were to create a simulation of that sophistication - would we not be the gods of those AI, who created them and their universe while also existing beyond and outside of it?

If such is so... then it would only be the forbidden fruit of knowledge - the gift of Satan's Temptation that would have allowed us such an accomplishment. In a limited fashion, we have already been utilizing this gift - as we can create worlds and people to inhabit them through art, literature, and music. Through imagination. I've always, philosophically, considered the gift of imagination to be God's gift, and knowledge to be Satan's gift. We are made in "God's" image - as world builders, as creators. Knowledge - however - allows us to make those worlds we imagine into reality.

As said, however, I do not believe in the myths of the bible - nor in the Christian faith. Please don't confuse romanticism with faith. Adam & Eve simply did not literally exist, and just about everything we know about anthropology, biology, sociology, etc confirms this.

they became disloyal rebels who rejected Gods Sovereign right to govern them.

Disloyal rebels sounds like such a negative connotation. At one time, it was a slave owner's sovereign (and scriptural endorsed) right to govern his slaves. At one time, it was England's Sovereign right to govern over her colonies. At one time, it was France's aristocratic King's sovereign right to govern over the people he kept in squalid poverty.

Rebelling against a tyrant's "Sovereign Right" to rule over you is not necessarily a bad thing. Such would be the case for humanity, I think. To lay the blame of pain and misery on this ancient rebellion is to remove the mark of blame from the individual causing the misery, to say nothing of the injustice of punishing the son for the sins of the father. It also betrays a very simplistic and completely inaccurate understanding of the interdependent and natural systems which govern this universe - as if they could be subdued and bent solely to service the happiness of mankind. Sin does not cause Hurricanes. Sin does not cause disease. Sin does not cause predation. Sin does not cause famine.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Missletow

No. No. No. Does anyone even read the threads that they post in anymore???????????

Are you trying to tell me that it is not possible that my Satan is the Muslim Satan, the Jewish Satan, ie. the Old Testament Satan??????

You do realize that this Satan was around long before Jesus Christ.

Now comes the tough part...............any of you Christians know that Christianity did not exsist until after Jesus Christ showed up. Clearly, Satan is much older than Christianity, even according to Christianity's own bible.

It is starting to get scary to see so many people have no idea the timeline of this "Christianity."

Satan came long before Christianity people, look it up. I can tell you where to start, Genesis.

If you then go and learn about Satanism, you will see that calling Satanists - Christians is about as far off as you can get.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
God does not govern people. You are allowed in heaven because you do not sin. You are not allowed into heaven if you sin to protect those who do not sin. It is not done as punishment. It is not done for control. You are free to choose what you want, but if you want to get back into heaven, you have to follow the example Jesus gave so that you have understanding of the commandments, why they are there and why only people who follow them will be allowed into heaven.

Satan is not the only one who says man will become like gods knowing both good and evil. God repeats this exactly.

The reason is because it is the only way you can gain understanding. And having true understanding and knowledge/wisdom is to be like god. Just as you can not understand the difference between hot and cold unless you experience both. You could always be 1 or the other, but you would have no understanding of them.

However, as you know are subject to evil, and have yet to learn that lesson and gain that understanding, you are removed from the garden/heaven to protect the tree of life, and the those who eat off it. As you in your evil and ignorance(adam and eve being naked and being ashamed), you might destroy the tree, or try to deprive others from it(as so many do today with other resources).

So, to get back in you have to follow the narrow path of Jesus.

Again, this is not done as punishment. Nor is it about god just wanting you to bow down to commandments for stupid reason, nor are the laws of the church(man) valid. When you understand the truth, you understand why they need to be followed for a heavenly society, why they are sins "against god" and most importantly how to follow them properly(the example of Jesus).

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
To the OP,

I hope you realize what you are doing.

You think that by withholding the link people will be less likely to find out 'satan's secrets' - but you are wrong.

Due to your refusal to provide a link, you have caused other members to search for your video, exposing themselves to all manner of satanic knowledge... which was you plan all along.

This is an 'apple on the tree experiment', you are being the snake. you are using our curiouity to expose us to your luciferian teachings. wicked evil...

HAha very funny. - satanist
j/k

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

This got me searching. I'm too darn curious

Are these videos you were talking about? I am deaf so I don't know what the guy is saying but the video descriptions seem to match the OP description.

There are 7 parts to this video.

Also Kabbalah Secret Revealed: Synagogue of Satan.

Or maybe this
Great for Christmas

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have posted several times how Satan is the King of the World, ruling from Shamballa in the etherean center of the Earth. Of course, no one realizes this is in actuality their World Leader, and 100% true, because they have no Power Knowledge, and are lost in the Maze (of confusion).

Satan is Santa: On X-mas, this World Ruling Demon (head of all faiths, devoutly worshipped under the jesu figurine by the insane christians, slaves of dogma), he removes his Red-&-Black raiment, and celebrates His Unchallenged Power by donning the Red-&-White regalia, which is the symbol of the mighty male in all his x-ual power!

None of this is even slightly fantasized, allusion, or delusion. It is a fearsome fact. Let none become aware of this inexpressible Truth, for you are required to remain in the fog of unknowing, that the Game may be continued. 50+% awaken, and it clicks off in this region. Of course, this means the even Mightier (than Satan) Forces will destroy Earth, rather than allow themselves to be overwhelmed & overthrown.

Historic & Current Truth of the Solar Sentience Program. The Humancoop.

Now, take a nap. The game must go on.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Missletow

This is more in line to what I believe.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bruiex
reply to post by Missletow

This is more in line to what I believe.

Then you also deny jews and muslims? You deny the old testament? Same God, same Satan, no Jesus Christ until act 2. How did so many people here get this far as "christians" and miss the entire first half of their book? You all do know that that God and that Satan were around before Jesus. So, how many of you believe Christianity is older than Jesus?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 8:57&58

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
gentalmen, the reason I can not link you - but if you watch all the video's you will understand why I can not link you. I can not facilitate information that could potentially change your personal beliefs. I dont care what you are. I will not post links to religous black holes. Satans Secrets - Satan is Christian ... it all makes sense and it is clear ... too clear ...

[edit on 2-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

The die hard Christian blind followers of Jesus Christ are going to cling to their belief system no matter what you put in front of them. Even if you put hardcore evidence in front of their faces like the closest historical account to Jesus Christ was that of Caesarion son of Caesar. Post the link please. The ATS community is not concerned with the thought questioning ones belief system. It is up to the reader to question their beliefs, not you.

Knock and the door shall be answered for you....Seek and you shall find. Blah blah blah.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

You are missing the point. Before the new testament, before Jesus showed up to say that he is forever, there was already a Satan. Now ask a jew or a muslim about your little quote. Will they not disagree about Jesus? They are not Christian, after all. But they also have a Satan; the same Satan, and theirs is older than Jesus too. If you are going to use the NT to make your points, then you are only looking at this from the point of view that only the Christian faith is correct and I never saw that established in the OP.

P.S. this is why you cannot call a Satanist a Christian. They need not the Christian mythos to exsist. They only need Satan and he is older than Jesus. Sorry.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo
reply to post by apaulo

You are missing the point. Before the new testament, before Jesus showed up to say that he is forever, there was already a Satan. Now ask a jew or a muslim about your little quote. Will they not disagree about Jesus? They are not Christian, after all. But they also have a Satan; the same Satan, and theirs is older than Jesus too. If you are going to use the NT to make your points, then you are only looking at this from the point of view that only the Christian faith is correct and I never saw that established in the OP.

P.S. this is why you cannot call a Satanist a Christian. They need not the Christian mythos to exsist. They only need Satan and he is older than Jesus. Sorry.

Jesus = God, as such Jesus is older than Satan.

Satan is in fact a "christian", but is obviously not a true follower. The christian church is the physical church of Satan. The true church of Jesus is inside people in the form of knowledge and understanding, which when you build and add to is present in both earth and heaven. The physical church is a physical imitation used for deception, and is only built upon the earth.

Satan is the ruler of this world. Jesus speaks that the prince of this world is coming, and is against Jesus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this thread. I lay it out why the church is bad and a tool of Satan.

And btw, it makes no difference if you think you follow Satan or whoever. Image and symbolism are only shadows of the truth, the real truth lies in their actions. Thus in the actions of the church you can see the evil. By their fruits shall you know them. There are multiple images across cultures, but the truth is told in the actions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join