It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Bombing In India New Terrorist Attack on Passenger Train BREAKING

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

When a major international incident happens there is always "breaking news" on Michael Jackson...or O.J. ..............or Britney that is more important and relavant than the "real news" ....M'ass media disorientation technique....

Maybe check to see if Haliburton (Chaney) is buying up H.A.Z Mat suits and other Nuke D-CON equipment .....or better yet buy up some stock in Environmental & HAZ MAT related AMERICAN companies......when in Rome....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I did not see any news stories on this while I watched the cable news channels nor on any of the media web sites such as the drudge report. If you could elaborate as to your source I would like to research this a little bit more. Thx!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unruly1
So here we go again! What do you all think are the positions of China and Russia are on this? Standing by with my tent and winter gear

Russia and China will not risk getting involved in a war during a global economic crisis.

Pakistan and India on the other hand will not use nuclear weapons because it will cause mutually assured destruction.

This whole thing in my opinion could very well be backed by intelligence agencies allowing for more excuses to fight new wars on new fronts.

I really am getting sick and tired of fighting.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I love your avatar... its really great!

back on topic, I did feel this was rather timely and yet played down.

I am not convinced it is unrelated...but I am sure, India would want the world to think they have it under control to get life back to normal.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

I love your avatar... its really great!

back on topic, I did feel this was rather timely and yet played down.

I am not convinced it is unrelated...but I am sure, India would want the world to think they have it under control to get life back to normal.

Thnx =D.

But yeh... the truth is that no one has proof of who these terrorists are and where are they from. We need to find that out to see who's lying, who's telling the truth, and what does it mean.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
This is the only Reason I joined ATS. You all are amazing at reporting the latest news... I realize this was reported here last night, and I still have yet to see anything on the news about it..

Thank you...

Was just thinking the same thing. Have saw nothing on mainstream news.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It is so dangerous to play it down. And that is the thing that bothers me.
It is just so suspicious that the mainstream news did not report it and how timely, less than a week after the attacks, another explosion? Very sus.

The only reason must be to regain stability for that region for the economy. I suppose India doesn't want to look vulnerable or admit they have national security issues.

I wouldn't plan to go to India for a holiday in a hurry, even if India said, it was safe to. I don't trust them, especially now.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit
here is is an intersting pt of view:

www.daily.pk...

www.daily.pk...

Oh, that's brilliant set of links there!

Points like this can be brought up time and time again. The authorities will however, believe only what they want to believe and what serves their purpose.

Too many nonsensical issues have been brought up on ATS about the Mumbai attacks. It's good to know that there is some sort of media out there that is also questioning and challenging media disinfo.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
reply to post by Darthorious

You've got to be kidding! Yeah - blame the Jews! They MUST be involved!
Could it possibly be that maybe - just maybe- there are a bunch of nut-job Islamic Extremists that just want to blow stuff up for Allah? Could it be that someone in the world might have a motivation other than supporting the secret Zionist Cabal? (dramatic music cue here)
How about just looking at the facts and placing blame where it belongs? Don't blame Israel for everything.

Why would I blame myself and Say I was involved. What does Israel and their tensions between Pakistan in the past have to do with Jews? There have been tensions in the past over nuclear weapons development, there has also been an uneasy truce between the two nations. If Isreal were to attack Iran or vice versu Pakistan would instantly join Irans side and be a thorn in Israel's side.

Israel is more concerned with joining the top supper powers and becoming top dog in the world than it is concerned with religion. Anyone who says different is living in a world 200years too young and has not kept up on recent events.

Israel also seems to have a connection to nearly every event in the world. Whether it be prior knowledge to the event due to the massive numbers of spies they have stationed around the world or their indirect involvement of supplying a means to others who attempt to destabilize certain area's.

Pakistan would only attack once and say see I told you so and then move on to the next country. If a second attack occurs it is not Pakistan. Reason I came to this conclusion is because India stated it wanted proof it was Pakistan and they said they were going to start a hard core investigation before they accuse Pakistan of anything. Then a day later more attacks? Please this is just someone setting up Pakistan assuming it isn't a copycat which it very well could be. In fact Pakistan completely denied they had anything to do with it and the video appeared on CNN someone deleted it off the CNN site about 5 minutes before the next attack occurred.

Israel want to be the next Super Power of the world and are working hard at becoming it. By doing this all the little countries they have problems with will either join them or be declared terrorist states and will be mowed down probably by the US.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Military chiefs urge raid inside Pakistan

PAKISTAN was bracing last night for a retaliatory airstrike by India against the sprawling headquarters of the al-Qa'ida-linked Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist organisation near Lahore.

As Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari warned the LET militants "had the power to precipitate war in the region", India demanded that Islamabad hand over a list of about 20 people, including India's most-wanted man Dawood Ibrahim.

India's military chiefs were exerting strong pressure on the country's political leaders to give permission to attack the headquarters, an 80ha site at Muridke, close to the Punjab capital of Lahore, just across the border from India.

The reports came as the Indian Government summoned the Pakistani high commissioner in New Delhi yesterday to demand "strong action" against the Pakistani militants who it says were responsible for last week's attacks on Mumbai.

New Delhi warned Shahid Malik that India expected Islamabad to take "swift action" to deal with the evidence of involvement by LET operating from bases inside Pakistan.

(Rest of the article: theaustralian.news.com.au)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

It is so dangerous to play it down. And that is the thing that bothers me.
It is just so suspicious that the mainstream news did not report it and how timely, less than a week after the attacks, another explosion? Very sus.

The only reason must be to regain stability for that region for the economy. I suppose India doesn't want to look vulnerable or admit they have national security issues.

I wouldn't plan to go to India for a holiday in a hurry, even if India said, it was safe to. I don't trust them, especially now.

Truth is that both India and China have been constantly harassed by Islamic radical groups from various parts of the countries themselves and regions deep inside the Middle East.

I mean, India has nothing to hide, terrorism had always been an issue there; bombings, kidnappings, assassinations, happens all so often BUT the Western Media never reports those situations until something serious happens. Mostly likely, so now, India will try to over exaggerate the attacks to maybe, just maybe, gain Western support to protect them from the harassment.

The media thinks that war is like a football game in which they will profit from it by any means possible. It does not value the lives of individuals nor the survival of any race.

reply to post by Darthorious

Hmm... what is the motive, we just need a motive for all of this.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by unruly1
So here we go again! What do you all think are the positions of China and Russia are on this? Standing by with my tent and winter gear

I am not saying it is going to happen soon, but WW3 is looking
more likely.

Consider getting all the info on KI4U.com and downloading it
and making a hardcopy in water proof ziplock bag.

You need 3 feet of dirt between you and the fallout or you die.

Regular cellars alone are not good enough.

Again, not saying anytime soon, just with tensions up in India,
Pakistan, Georgia, Israel, Iran, etc etc.

We are just one dumb arse move away from starting a major
conflict somewhere in the world.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I WAS JUST WATCHING MSNBC AND THEY LIED ABOUT THIS!! They said the bombs were diffused and that no one died, why would they say this??

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Just curious, what is the possibility Israel is setting up Pakistan to make it look like they are the perpetrators in an effort to get rid of them?

Just wondering because this is just too convenient.

The possibility is extremely high.

Pakistan is no longer "in the club", therefore it would be easy to turn India against them and kill two birds with one stone. After all they have been feuding for quite a while anyway.

let's say they nuke each other. One emerging Economic/Industrial power down (because we can't compete fairly so this is what we do), and another nuclear power down that is now against the status-quo.

Ironically anytime there is some sort of "terrurist" attack it can be traced back to Zionists.

I hope they get theirs. I am sure with our waning influence, that this becomes more of a possibility every day.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
I WAS JUST WATCHING MSNBC AND THEY LIED ABOUT THIS!! They said the bombs were diffused and that no one died, why would they say this??

HAHA! Is this a trick question?
Why do they lie about everything else?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This was in the North-East, an area infested with Maoists(terrorists) not Muslim-Extremists...
Indian government will ignore this problem, until it becomes big enough and some random white American accidentally dies in one of these attacks.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So when are the real terrorists ou there going to get off the rear ends, stop posting explanations on conspiracy sites, and go out and do some mayhem.

From everything I read there have been no acts of outright terrorism for years.
They're all just politically driven false flag operations, from the Usual Suspects - US, CIA, UK, Israel, Mossad.

Are there any bonafide terrorists out there, or are they just another CIA/Zionist/corporate controlled media invention?

MF

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I dont believe there will be nukes involved. It is important for the world to realise what US has been pampering for such a long time. The world should acknowledge and realise the potential of criminals being harboured in Pakistan and the support they are getting from government sources. It is not a surprise, that there is still military power present in pakistan, which has an influence over activities.
Cross border firing along the borders is nothing new, however entering into the country and injuring innocent people is not the way ahead!!!
I did read in one of the posted articles on times, that this was a strategic move by the pakistan government to have troops moved from the afgan border as they were feeling threated by indian's response. It tough to say what the objectives are but if troops are moved from afgan border, the war on terror will definately get a breather!!!!
I guess times will tell and hope that a war doesnt start.
Rgds
Knowledge.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Don't know if ^ was directed at me, but, i believe you misunderstood what I'm saying. What i meant was, that those aren't Muslim terrorists, they are another group of terrorists creating havoc in India(and neighboring Nepal).

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by peanutbutter
reply to post by mmiichael

Don't know if ^ was directed at me, but, i believe you misunderstood what I'm saying. What i meant was, that those aren't Muslim terrorists, they are another group of terrorists creating havoc in India(and neighboring Nepal).

Hi Peanutbutter,

The comments were not directed at you at all, but a contribution to the thread.
To the above point however, lets walk along with your assumptions that they are not muslim terrorist. Unfortunately, the terriorts caught hail from pakistan. I am not trying to draw this debate towards the direction of religion nor am I trying to say that muslim religion preaches violence, which is does not. There are two ways to look at a half filled glass of water, unfortunately, minor sects within such community look at it from the wrong angle and take it to the extreme levels.
Terror in any form may it be Hindu, Muslim, Jews, Christian, or in that matter any religious following must be dwelt with severe consequences. Killing innocent people to justify a point must be dwelt with the utmost of severity to ensure such repetitions do not occur in the future. The point however is, that the terriorism arising is from Pakistan. There are rogue elements within the military and the government that indulge in such activities.
I am sure proof of these activities would be important to justify the cause for which I would like to mention, that in the time of india, I was reading an article where India demanded Pakistan to hand over 20 people who they had wanted on their list!! The response was quick with a "No" and one of the points mentioned was that they are under survelliance and intelligence is keeping taps on them. One of the person on the list is a person who india wants to get their hands on since the 1993 bombing. Was this an acknowledgement that this individual is present but they are reluctant to hand him over? Who knows!!
All the above points is an indication that it is not about the attacks being muslim, but more on the point that pakistan as a country is harbouring these extremists with US over looking the damange pakistan is creating due to their pampering.
An interesting article to debate further on the power struggle in pakistan.

Thankyou

Rgds
K
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join