It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Bombing In India New Terrorist Attack on Passenger Train BREAKING

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chips
reply to post by nyarlathotep

Never mind, eh.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of lively debate, though. That's why I love ATS.

Welcome to my friends list.

Lively debate is what it is all about. You're my friend too, now come give me a hug.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
first:

I'm hurt because nobody has ever called me flower ( just dude)

second:

I'm not packing up and going home yet. I think there is more to come as the area is definitely in a state of unrest and who knows what facts may be found in this bombing to stir the pot. It doesn't help that on the 26th we brought tons of firepower to the region and we are now stating we told India about the attacks and they ignored it.

third:

I don't have anything to add here but leaving it with 2 points seemed like a weak post.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So wait, if the hotel bombings were supposed to be false flag attacks, what does that make this? Just a coincidence? It would be interesting if the mainstream media just downright ignores this entire thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
monday night. 9:21PM pacifica time. no reports on cnn yet... interesting.
thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
False flag, yes. Pretext, yes. Preemptive war, yes. Nukes flying, yes. How is anyone surprised? Thank Bill Kristol.

Evidence? Absolutely none, as usual. Everyone speculates mind blowing conspiracies without an ounce of evidence.

And people wonder why I think some of you are loonies (not all of you).

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i cannot believe some of the posts. some of you guys are going to blame the UK, US and Israel for everything regardless of any lack of evidence to support your wild claims. there may be a war but it is not a pretext. the war has already begun. it is between those who are civilized and those that desire to take all us back to the dark ages.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This has definately stirred up a hornets nest,how much the Indian gov will take is anybodies guess,already at war level readiness and a hate-on with Pakistan,It is just a matter of time IMO,i hope nobody throws nukes though

[edit on 2-12-2008 by all2human]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by diehl123
i cannot believe some of the posts. some of you guys are going to blame the UK, US and Israel for everything regardless of any lack of evidence to support your wild claims. there may be a war but it is not a pretext. the war has already begun. it is between those who are civilized and those that desire to take all us back to the dark ages.

Thank you Sean Hannity. Truth be told, there is an apparatus for disseminating information, thank you Fox News. Freedom is not on the march, I don't know if anyone told you that.

Just sayin'.

i39.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
here is another link about the bombing. this is from a highly credible source (not saying the other links arent credible), but reuters is known around the world for news.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
More and more...

Everyday now...

The desease that is Radical Islam gets stronger...

We, we in the west sit here and do nothing...

The West has Islamo-Fascists on their own doorstep, and they turn a blind eye...

This is a battle that will last generations... decades... maybe centuries...

It has been going on for a while now...
American should have woke up to this on 9/11/2001... and before that, and before that...
Since then... Other western powers have awoken to this new threat, that threatens the very foundation for the ideals of freedom...

You can think that the evil big goverment, is cleverly pulling the strings... and its not Al-Quida, but El CIAda...

Maybe you think these people are just chanting that they like Donkey Kong...

Maug maug embi-cow... if you ever here someone say that... i should not have to tell you what to do...

These people that are at war with freedom, as an old relic...

A fearsome enemy picked right out of the 7th century...

The western world united to drive back the invading hords of the muslim invaders once before...

Where over 1000 years ago, French Knights rose up, and drove the Muslems back... And the world united together, to drive these people back out of Iberia... Italy... and then the Western Worlds went after the home lands of the Muslem invaders...

Right now, we are in the begining of act II in this never ending saga...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
[Begin morbidly sick curious point of view]
It would be interesting to see what modern nukes could do to big cities like those in India, Pakistan or Iran.

Would it be like the movies?

Would anything be left?

How many would die?

Would it be a big difference between ground burst or air burst?

Did different construction materials fair better than others?

Did being underground make a difference?

What kind of fallout patterns would there be?

Would any survivors die of radiation exposure generated during the
blast like x-rays, gamma rays, etc. (I'm not talking about the fallout)?

Would communications really squeal as they melt?

How far out would the EMP extend and how total would be the effect?

[\End morbidly sick curious point of view]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
America is just using india and nothingeles n making money by supplying fighter planes nuclear deal,
and also 2 pakistan by supplying these #in things in the name of country defence against terror.why not usa just helping 2 build these country basic infrastructure rather 2 supply boom

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
All we need to figure out is where these people are buying the guns and ammo required to carry out a terrorist war, and I'm sure you'll find the guilty party.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I don't think three will be a war between Pakistan and India, I think the two governments will unite to drive out radical Islamic terrorists. I doubt if the money to finance these terrorist is coming from Pakistan.

It is time to search out the fanatics who are pushing terrorism, tear them out by the roots, and toss them into the chipper. There is nothing honorable in these actions, killing innocents in the name of God is an abomination.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The Pakistani people have made it clear they don't want anything to do with terrorists. 60 million has signed a petition against terrorism, top singers have made a famous song against terrorism. There is media against terrorism.

A war with pakistan won't solve anything. IN FACT War breeds terrorism, any war creates more terrorists all over the world, fact. The terrorists flock to wars, the terrorists LOVE wars, WAR is what the terrorists want, crave and desire.

If they go to war over these things, the terrorists WIN.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
reply to post by Darthorious

You've got to be kidding! Yeah - blame the Jews! They MUST be involved!
Could it possibly be that maybe - just maybe- there are a bunch of nut-job Islamic Extremists that just want to blow stuff up for Allah? Could it be that someone in the world might have a motivation other than supporting the secret Zionist Cabal? (dramatic music cue here)
How about just looking at the facts and placing blame where it belongs? Don't blame Israel for everything.

Dont get all defensive, i think the 'nation of victims' (not the citizens), but their government is behind a lot of what is happening. Is there any evidence? Of course not, but i have my suspicions and my hunches that the war that will escalate with Pakistan/India is one to prepare for the soon to be war with Iran... i mean think about it. How much easier is the war on Iran going to be with Pakistan blown out of the equation?

Im not anti-semitic (even though i find that term disgusting), i just think that all these recent events are linked, very closely.

[edit on 2/12/08 by serbsta]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
All we need to figure out is where these people are buying the guns and ammo required to carry out a terrorist war, and I'm sure you'll find the guilty party.

India is being supplied with munitions and armaments directly from the US? Am i wrong? So why then couldnt these weapons be sold to these 'terrorists'. Mmmm, just thinking here.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Let's take a step back here for a sec,y'all we are all focused on the possibility of a set-up for war against Pakistan when this could be used as an excuse for the introduction of UN/EU peacekeepers in both nations you have a few false flag ops and you have a quagmire that would make Iraq seem tame and also be a huge money maker for the Industrial/Military complex.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Exactly, serbsta this was a false flag op these groups are supplied by the same governments they oppose often times with the US govs own weapons.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Say what! Weren't the terrorists in the Mumbai attacks armed with AK-47's, which is not a U.S. made weapon? The AK-47 seems to be the weapon of choice of terrorists, so the U.S. military weapons supply angle is pure garbage.

The real way to hunt the people repsonsible down is to find out who supplied the money to buy these weapons. That is where the answers lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join