It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Done For?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
well, I support a public paycheck equals public polygraph examination. this one law would change the world. overnight

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't want to debate the Koran here, but I think you've misrepresented it.

There is stuff in there, 1400 years ago, about abolishing racism and establishing a brotherhood of man, there's some great stuff on science, and it's generally really amazing. I encourage everyone to pick up a physical copy and read it with an open mind.

The verses mentioning Jews are more a challenge to those who deny the validity of the Koran than anything else.

The Koran say Muslims will usually get along better with Christians than with Jews (makes sense, considering the state of the world today, ex. how Palestinians are treated in Israel)

It's a challenge to those who deny that it's a divine book.

It's a challenge to Jews who don't believe in it to prove it wrong by being closer to Muslims than Christians are.

In 1400 years, have they as a group done that? No.

There's 1 billion muslims in the world and you shouldn't judge them just because the first one you met was some crazy lady on campus. it's unfortunate that that happened, I understand why you would be upset. I hope you will understand that her conduct was mentally ill and unislamic and 99.9% of muslims don't behave that way.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join