It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ugly Truth About The FOX Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Rupert Murdoch has broken a long accepted rule of running a successful television network. How has he done this? I'm glad you asked, being the billionaire cheapskate that he is, Rupert has started to hire shall I say less than beautiful people to star in most of the network's series. Has anyone else noticed this? I wont mention anyone in particular, but I find it to be a distinct difference in all the homely faces appearing as "stars" in many of the Fox TV series.

Of course this gives me and millions of other less than beautiful people hope that someday we might also be signed by old Rupee to star in a FOX television series.

Now he does in fact sign some "pretty" faces for his news anchors, but hey, with all the money he is saving from hiring homely actors he has plenty left for the anchors who of course will never be asking a cool million per episode like some of the other prima-donna beauties a la friends.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
In my best Stone Cold Steve Austin impression: WHAT?

Do you hate the success of FOX News that much....WHAT?

Does my post make any sense...WHAT?

Does yours...WHAT?

Homely....Beautiful....You're the judge? WHAT?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Think shows like fringe, terminator, house, etc. Not too many blazing beauties or handsome dashing men leads in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Maybe they were just better actors.....

top topics

join