It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars??? Revisited: The scientific facts!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am NOT the author of this video , after watching i thought i would throw it out for discussion, as ridiculous as it may seem .. humanoid life on such a desolate planet....

Now i have seen compelling arguments for both sides , rock , shadows..life. .. is what this guy saying about the shadows correct?

are the proportions correct when he talks about limb size .. i think i remember a detailed analysis of figures lengths etc a while back here at ATS.

i am all for microbial life .. i am slightly more skeptical when it comes to humanoids .. the only possible way that could happen imho is if they were subterranean .

Well man or rock ?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have posted the unmasked version of this lady who'd fit in the palm of your hand,on Mars.Her face was deliberately blacked out in 99% of all media images because nasa is MILITARY and has buried the facts.I had to find out that the hard way.You can see my various posts of her face and the pet she holds in her lap(completely obliterated in 99% of all media pics). Here is my old user name vze2xjjk and you will see many threads with pics,so many in fact that I was banned from posting for 2 weeks when the banning person forgot about me and my crime was multiple posts of some pics rellevant to several threads simultaneously.2 weeks for a few lousy pics duplicate posts considered spamming. I flood these boards with too much evidence and get banned.So I stopped coming here.Here are some more pics of life on Mars.I designed the rovers 1987 and they found people and animals 2004. These are from Opportunity a panorama shot.
Nasa blurs and masks the images so most people will miss the evidnce completely and look no further than a few rocks,and satisfied no life could possibly exist on Mars,just like they always told us.Barren.Wasteland.I disagree.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

None of these arguments are convincing at all. Much of the Mars crazyness orginated from people like Hoagland and such

you should see the mars section at badastronomy.com

There is currently no intelligent life on Mars, there is no remains of an ancient mars civilization, the face is not a face as has been shown by higher resolution images.

Its completely 100 percent BOGUS

and to the person with the "group faces" in your signature. completely BOGUS.
There are no faces and no women with pets on mars. this is riduclous and what you see in the photos is likely the result of Pareidolla, that is your brains natural tendency to try and fill in data in unknown stimuli to confom them to known patterns, its why people see pictures in clouds, its why the ghost hunters think they are hearing voices, its why people think they see mary and jesus in their food.
I recommend you watch these 3 youtube videos, you will be shocked when in how replicating the effect, the youtube videos author goes so far as to fool your mind as part of proving the point on this known mental effect. (and even directly mentions the mars claims in one)
Pareidolla:

1: www.youtube.com...
pt 2: www.youtube.com...
pt 3: www.youtube.com...

Mars life claims? bogus. pure bunk.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjerry

vze2xjjk, is that you? Welcome back!
Been wondering about you.

Anyway, this has been covered million of times here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Well it goes without saying that it will get shot down when ever such is claimed.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you are so sure there's no life on Mars and are close-minded to new info,raise your hand.
For extra points find the serpent body with humanoid face in bottom(Your right hand side) bottom corner of bluish tint pic facing to right in semi-profile(the right side of its face).Wht does Nasa blackface all the other shots you've seen of this pic giving no facial detail as I have?They are hiding the truth deliberately from the public who they deem NOT READY for the real truth.You can't handle the sandmarie.But she could fit in the palm of your hand and has a pet in her lap.I wonder if she chatters like a critic?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just now saw this very large smiling face in the bottom pic above tinted blue and same shot 2 frames up.The cheek of the very large face forms against the lines of the shoulder/arm/back/hip of the central sandmarie known in mass media as the Mars statue.Since it was a 3 D panorama the secondary outline of same figure appears lighter and forms the line ofthe right cheek/side of face of the large smiling face.It's a slightly hazy undefined face but has proportions of ahumanoid face eyes/nose/mouth configuration and is smiling and looking directly at the rover,as is the sandmarie and pet in lap.It smiles at the rover SPIRIT.
Rediscovery for pics I was banned 2 weeks for from ATS.Faces on Mars/Life on Mars.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Who cares about the lady with the cat on her lap.....see appears pretty dead so no big emergency on getting a rescue party up there...
What i would like to know is what's the name of that really cool music that is being played during the video....

But seriously. If Mars was once an inhabital planet and now a baron waste land with nothing left on it. Something really big must have happened to it to destroy it all. Why would a statue of a lady with a cat on her lap remain in perfect condition???

Just wondering.....

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjerry

Jerrry those pics are nothing. Your experiencing Pareidolia. See the videos in my post. Furthermore the mars stuff has been debunked.

Those picturs you posted show NOTHING living.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjerry

Oh yes, since we dont believe every imaginary picture we can make in natural rock formations, we are close minded GET REAL. Those are interesting rock/lad pattern formations, sure but thats all they are. They arent alive.

PAREIDOLIA!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Dude, i just read through your intire thread on "Mars woman" from beginning this year under your username "vze2xjjk" and i have got say........

Dead martians, alive martians, pet dragons....you see alot in those rocks don't you??

I really don't see or get it...but i have to know what your on 'cause i want some aswell.......

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I FOUND IT !!!!!!!!

The name of the song in the OP's youtube video is :

Aqua Vitae by Future World Music

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Aliens have lived and still do live on Mars, the evidence is clear to all except the disinfo posters here

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Aliens have lived and still do live on Mars, the evidence is clear to all except the disinfo posters here

Complete bulogni. This is another fallacy ever present in the UFO field

"If you dont believe us, your just close minded/ds info agent/ part of the cover up" take your pic

There is no hard evidence to suggest that mars is currently inhabit by complex intellient organisms.

All the pictures of so called martian cities and life forms are nothing more then people seeing pictures in the land the way people on Earth see pictures in the clouds, an effect called Pareidollia, I suggest you watch the videos I put oin one message, in one of them the mars claims are specifically addressed. There isnt one cintilla of hard evidence, NONE. Its completely bogus.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Concentrate on the face alone of the small lady creature.Explain why the Nasa pics thus far have a blacked out completely featureless face,whil I have contrasted their version with a face that has symetrical features in the eyes/nose /mouth configuration we each share. Then explain the absloute absence of the pet in lap with bulging eyes head that she rests her arm on top of.In the widely distributed mass media Nasa pic the arm is extended unsupported away fro the body.In my version the arm is resting on a pet. Which is the fake? They both cannot be true to reality.One is a false image,and one is a realistic representation.Are there 2 heads in the "Statue" figure ,or ONE HEAD? I say 2,and the general public is duped. If it was actually a statue,would it be exactly sitting perfectly upright,and not toppled or slightly off perfectly heads up?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
He there JJJerry,

Maybe it would help if you didn't make evey picture look like an art-student project by adding those colorfull letters. I really don't think those are helping you in stating your case. If anything it's giving me and i'm sure everybody else a headache!!

And try not to go to fast when you're making a point. for instance :

Concentrate on the face alone of the small lady creature

It was only from the second "nasa" picture i understood what you were talking about. The first picture is not recognizable as anything. I, and i believe a lot of people, can not see or recognise anything in the first picture.

Leaves me with one question....were are you getting your photos from, 'cause strange enough in this particular case i can see what you mean.....

[edit on 4/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

edit : typos....you know me by now..

[edit on 4/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I got my images from JPL/nasa.gov mars rovers site and used the panorama that 99% of people ignored,the 3 D image....read that in bold glaring hard to look at lettering the THREE Dimensional false colored panorama at the bottom of the page of panoramas for that Spirit set.The rest of the flock took Nasa for their word and credibility,blindly beliving that the big splotch of ink-blot head rested on a female contoured body(without content info from the neck up) like many posters here. The reason Nasa blotted out/blacked out/destroyed evidence of the animal's facial features is because they don't want life on Mars to be discovered. Just today I heard the news that the next Mars science lab lander is postponed to 2011,right after the massive and overwhelming successful rovers outperformed their expected/intended lifespans several times over. The estimates of the rovers lifespans was so undermined and far off the mark because the conditions on Mars are so much different than the official story.How else would the brainiacs at JPL have gotten such a mediocre figure of a few months lifespan,when it turned out to be a few YEARS ? The short answer is that they smartly equipped each rover with radioactive material in the belly of the beast to warm it over cold nights and harsh winters. Here is a fossil of a classic Mars animal not known on Earth. It's a crawler like the majority of Mars animals I've seen so far.Think of it as a tubular armadillo with a square front protecting the head/face.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
GREAT....do you perhaps have a link to the JPL/nasa.gov mars rovers site
'cause i really would like to take a look for myself.......thanx

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjerry

those are all just rocks! are you even remotely aware of what pareidollia is?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
One indicator in jeerys posts indicating pareidollia is the fact that Jerry has to tell you what "your supposed to see" or exaggerate it with his crappy MS paint handi work.

When your given a suggestion like that, if it is even close your mind will just do the rest and supply the missing data.

Pareidollia at its finest. Folks, dont let jjjery dupe you. review the youtube video links I posted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join