It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“OMG! ‘Faith’ and ‘Quantum Physics’ are the SAME thing!” Well Maybe…??

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
. Once you can control you are a magician. You can go very far in this.

control it????

you are full of something ....

SEE EYE GAME =
SEE = C
EYE = I
GAME = GAME

SEE EYE GAME =
C I GAM

CIGAM [mirror] MAGIC

I think you are full of it, you take random sentences and turn it in to the word you want it to be...

bush like light shoot internet=
bu l l sh it=
you see what my point is?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have since found a scientist who has a theory on this stuff, and is inline with my understanding. What it states is what I know to be true.

The God Theory

Here's something from the book:

If you think of white light as a metaphor of infinite, formless potential, the colors on a slide or frame of film become a structured reality grounded in the polarity that comes about through intelligent subtraction from that absolute formless potential. It results from the limitation of the unlimited. I contend that this metaphor provides a comprehensible theory for the creation of a manifest reality (our universe) from the selective limitation of infinite potential (God)...

If there exists an absolute realm that consists of infinite potential out of which a created realm of polarity emerges, is there any sensible reason not to call this "God"? Or to put it frankly, if the absolute is not God, what is it? For our purposes here, I will indentify the Absolute with God. More precisely I will call the Absolute the Godhead. Applying this new terminology to the optics analogy, we can conclude that our physical universe comes about when the Godhead selectively limits itself, taking on the role of Creator and manifesting a realm of space and time and, within that realm, filtering out some of its own infinite potential...

Viewed this way, the process of creation is the exact opposite of making something out of nothing. It is, on the contrary, a filtering process that makes something our of everything. Creation is not capricious or random addition; it is intelligent and selective subtraction. The implications of this are profound. If the Absolute in the Godhead, and if creation is the process by which the Godhead filters our parts of its own infinite potential to manifest a physical reality that supports experience, then the stuff that is left over, the residue of this process, is our physical universe, and ourselves included. We are nothing less than a part of that Godhead - quite literally.

From the Q&A of the site:

How does consciousness arise out of matter?
Well, actually, I don' believe it does. I think that ultimately it is the other way around: that the origin of this universe and all others that may exist lies in the will of a supreme consciousness, a consciousness that we all possess, in varying degrees. Somehow that consciousness created a physical universe. I think we will discover in this century that we shape our reality via consciousness to a much greater degree than is presently acknowledged. The study of consciousness will, I believe, take center stage in science in the decades ahead, and I do not mean simply neurobiology explaining, and thereby in effect explaining away, consciousness.

Good stuff.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

“If anybody says he can think about quantum physics without getting giddy, that only shows he has not understood the first thing about them.”

Neils Boer - Danish Physicist.

“It is often stated that of all the theories proposed in this century, the silliest is quantum theory. In fact, some say that the only thing that quantum theory has going for it is that it is unquestionably correct.”

Michio Kaku

And here is a quote which will do funny things to your head trying to understand it.....

"In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it."

Martin Rees

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I was looking over my many threads over the years and found this one had the most flags...31 at this time...wonder why ?

Any ideas friends?

OT

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join